PDA

View Full Version : Is Kerry that desprate????

GTSLOW
09-12-2004, 06:49 AM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040912/ap_on_el_pr/kerry&cid=694&ncid=716

Comon now this is getting out of hand. All I know is if this guy gets prez may god have mercy on the US!!!

Prince Valiant
09-12-2004, 11:01 AM
He's already started the mediscare comercial to scare the seniors....pointing out the medicare jump in premiums...of course, he does neglect to point out that the premium jumps is to offset the expanded care and presciption drugs that seniors will have to pay far far less for.

Rocket Power
09-12-2004, 11:58 AM
That Kerry has no shame. :fire

I can't believe people still buy this sh1t.

I SAY :)

http://georgewbushstore2.cybrhost.com/images/logofront_bush-cheney.gif

Lash
09-12-2004, 01:32 PM
^ Ditto :banana

Al
09-12-2004, 01:58 PM
According to my dad, a Dentist and professor of Dentistry at Marquette, if a healthcare program was created to allow everyone to recieve the attention they "deserved," there would not be enough doctors to provide treatment for everyone.

I am quite certain that I will attend dental school. Some neat information about the field of dentistry is that if the number of dentist TRIPPLED, there would still not be enough dentists for every person in the country. The same is true for physicans.

I think that a healthcare system should be set up for children because they are not capable of providing it themselves.

animal
09-12-2004, 05:10 PM
I am quite certain that I will attend dental school.

Heh, as long as you're comfortable with the majority of the population never liking you :)

Hehe, jk. I hate going to the dentist tho, always have.

fireguyrick
09-12-2004, 05:57 PM
I will tell you all what the single BIGGEST problem in Health care is IMHO. To many people calling 911 for stupid crap. Oh my teeth hurt, oh I have a headache, I have a fever of 100.1.....blah blah blah....oh yeah, and oh I am drunk and need a ride home.

To many people abuse medicAid. Through out the state of wisconsin something like 80% of all MedicAid (title 19) bills get payments denied by the government. Most common reason for a EMS provider is "Patient could have gone to hospital by other means". Basically if we write in our run reports that the patient could walk, it gets denied. Of course what stems this is the fact that a majority of the people that EMS providers (ESPECIALLY in Milwaukee County) treat do NOT need to go to the hospital.

Rick

Al
09-12-2004, 07:49 PM
Heh, as long as you're comfortable with the majority of the population never liking you :)

My motivation is from "Little Shop of Horrors"

The dentist played by Steve Martin...

Al
09-12-2004, 07:51 PM
Wow!!!!

One of my attachments actually worked!

I think I found my new Avatar!

SlowStee
09-12-2004, 08:15 PM
Wow!!!!

One of my attachments actually worked!

I think I found my new Avatar!
:rockwoot: :rolf

Pig Pen
09-13-2004, 12:07 AM

I don't know who people hate more dentists, doctors, or cops.

Anyways, I went to the Republican Headquarters in Waukesha and they told me that they will have Bush signs to give out this coming Friday, 2 per person...

Rocket Power
09-13-2004, 01:07 PM
I am ahead of the curve. I bought my Bush yard sign at a republican joint at state fair. Been in the front yard since then. :thumbsup
But I will probably get another one too.