PDA

View Full Version : What a C.F. !

Rocket Power
09-11-2004, 04:36 PM
Man , I went to Al's today. Man do they got that road tore up and now it's harder than ever to get a parking spot. They actually had people out there to tell you if they is a spot in the lot, now that the road is tore up there aren't many on the street. I ended up parking in a lot up the road at the corner , I think it was 8 mile road or something. I haven't been there since I tried to find a p/s pump. I think I'll wait a bit before I go back. :)
I struck out on finding the right woodgrain dash pieces, but I did get a new gas cap for the Achieva. Lost the last one :goof

Why didn't you warn me Paul? LOL

PB86MCSS
09-12-2004, 05:07 PM
Why didn't you warn me Paul? LOL :D

Yea, I was there Friday afternoon for a few quick parts...parking has been crappy this whole summer from that construction, but on Friday there were spots on their lot. I otherwise avoid their lot for fear that one of their workers might be drunk or something and pick up my car and toss it in the yard :goof .

No new G's for parts...oh well. I might wait a little while also before making a return trip, or before my parts finding urge comes back.