PDA

View Full Version : Looking for any leads on available shop space..

Yooformula
05-25-2012, 12:39 PM
Tossing this out there as I am currently searching Craigslist as well but I want to know if anyone knows of available spots for rent for shops. I really like the business bungalow model and would like to stay closer towards Milwaukee to be centrally located but most of the locations I am finding are in the west bend areas and further west or north. Looking for shop space that has water/electric, min 800sqft with small office(or allows minor renovations). Please pm me if you know of any shops coming on line approx July/Aug. Thank you!

Wagonbacker9
05-26-2012, 10:44 PM
Tossing this out there as I am currently searching Craigslist as well but I want to know if anyone knows of available spots for rent for shops. I really like the business bungalow model and would like to stay closer towards Milwaukee to be centrally located but most of the locations I am finding are in the west bend areas and further west or north. Looking for shop space that has water/electric, min 600sqft with small office(or allows minor renovations). Please pm me if you know of any shops coming on line approx July/Aug. Thank you!

Theres an abandoned building on the east side of the falls I'd bet would be appropriate. I have no idea how motivated they are to get it up and running though.

spooln30
05-27-2012, 12:41 AM
You gonna do a little detail shop?

Flicktitty
05-27-2012, 12:48 PM
Tossing this out there as I am currently searching Craigslist as well but I want to know if anyone knows of available spots for rent for shops. I really like the business bungalow model and would like to stay closer towards Milwaukee to be centrally located but most of the locations I am finding are in the west bend areas and further west or north. Looking for shop space that has water/electric, min 800sqft with small office(or allows minor renovations). Please pm me if you know of any shops coming on line approx July/Aug. Thank you!

You know there is a Business bungalow type building on Bobolink in Menomonee Falls, towards the end of the road. I don't know if you can rent those. But it might be worth a call or two. There are also the same building in Waukesha off 164 and Arcadian (Northwest Corner)

Yooformula
05-27-2012, 04:20 PM
Thanks Nick. Last time I looked at the BB places, I didnt find something that would fit my budget. I'll take a ride by and see if there are any spots for rent. I got my eye on a place now but its just a taaad further than I would like it to be.

Flicktitty
05-28-2012, 11:46 AM
Thanks Nick. Last time I looked at the BB places, I didnt find something that would fit my budget. I'll take a ride by and see if there are any spots for rent. I got my eye on a place now but its just a taaad further than I would like it to be.

Best of luck, I've seen a few decent spots on craigslist when i have checked. seems the majority are in either questionable area's or getting pretty far out of the city.

twicks69
05-28-2012, 06:13 PM
I am also looking for buildings right now for my business and it has been frustrating to say the least. I am having difficulties finding anything below $1000/month in the 1500-4000sq/ft range. Everything I have found has been a minimum of $1200 on a crap property (i.e. travis lane, wilmont drive west ave, east ave in Waukesha; or calhoun and cleveland area in New Berlin). If you see anything in Stallis, New Berlin, Waukesha, Brookfield, etc. post it up!

I am just looking for a similar style; simple office/workspace with overhead door, bathroom, heat/power (120/240 1p 200A), shop tub, floor drain useful, and good lighting so I can build my transmissions.

The best condition one I found for $1000/month currently was OTE Fab's old location on Wilmont. There are three suites available in that building.