PDA

View Full Version : Painkiller Classic on 9/12/04

Ricky Bobby
09-09-2004, 07:30 PM
hey for all of u that went to the hales corners derby im hostin a derby at lake geneva raceway on sun. it starts at 1pm and gates open at 11 its all old 70's iron like impalas, 225's, roundback wagons and such 100 times better show than hales come on out and win a chance to run in the derby with the raffle car we built tickets for the car are 10 bucks and admittance i believe is like 5 any ?'s let me know

Syclone0044
09-09-2004, 08:41 PM
Any 64-66 Imperials??? :stare :thumbsup :rolf :3gears:

I will try to make it! Is this on asphalt, or mud??

Ricky Bobby
09-09-2004, 08:51 PM
its on dry dirt we dont believe in water i have a buddy thats actually runnin in this show ive seen him hit people doin bout 40mph the track is well over 100yards long and about 60yards wide it a big track and no we dont allow imperials :thumbsup

Syclone0044
09-09-2004, 09:28 PM
Awesome, I hate ****1n' mud. Hope to see some of those track shots you're talking about!!

Ricky Bobby
09-10-2004, 05:11 PM
im finishin up the 75 buick wagon tomm last yr ron hit a guy so hard nose to nose he broke the tranny clear in half and the radiator was sittin on top of the carb :wooo

Syclone0044
09-13-2004, 09:49 PM
Well I made the trek and got lost and eventually made it at 2 PM 1 hour late and it was just in the nick of time to watch the first event begin 5 minutes after I sat down!! (Glad I didnt get there earlier!) It was a blast. I'm real glad I went. I wish there wasn't so much mud as it makes the cars slow but there was a few cars that were seemingly unaffected by the mud and picked up some serious pace! That brown "23" (?) station wagon in the feature was one of the best, this dude did high speed trackshots exclusively. Too bad he came in 2nd place, put on a hell of a show.

Thanks for letting me know about this Gunmetalz28 :thumbsup

Ricky Bobby
09-14-2004, 06:44 AM
im glad u enjoyed urself i was the official whose red flag flew off durin the race cause i was wavin it so damn hard. The mud was rediculous and next yr im gonna cut those sprinklers. The 23 car was ron marshall i helped build that car it would of been better but because of the track conditions it over heated his trans and blew a tranny line thats why it was billowing (spelling) smoke ron likes goin nose to nose its to bad about his line cause i know he would at least hit 625 many more times if he couldve moved and also yea he shot that little tornado clear across the track i believe twice and i seen the guy afterwards his riders shoe ended up on top of his steering wheel and his glasses flew across the track cause ron hit him so hard. Glad u had fun and hopefully we can have a better turn out next yr