PDA

View Full Version : B.S. Terror site

Pig Pen
09-09-2004, 12:00 AM
My cousin ran into this site doing research on terrorism. Seems the terrorists think were the terrorists?

http://www.alkhilafah.info/massacres

A$$holes...

animal
09-09-2004, 08:57 AM
Can't someone just like, trip, fall, and hit the button and "accidentally" turn the whole middle east into a glass parking lot?

That or at least nuke the "holy land" area so it's a radiation ghost town like chernobyl.

Knyghtmare
09-09-2004, 03:04 PM
Can't someone just like, trip, fall, and hit the button and "accidentally" turn the whole middle east into a glass parking lot?

That or at least nuke the "holy land" area so it's a radiation ghost town like chernobyl.

OH Thats a great idea!! In our efforts to Liberate and rebuild we could tell them we are gonna build them a brand spankin new nuclear power plant... Then "accidently" **** it up so it goes into meltdown. You know, finish it then have Iraqies operate it... If we do that I give them a week max before they meltdown themselves.

animal
09-09-2004, 03:57 PM
Hell yeah. That'd solve the problem I'm sure, cuz damn near no one would want to stay there. so they could all just go find their own holy land, and we'd be set... well until they decided to fight for another reason, then we could nuke em again.