PDA

View Full Version : Trap shooting

lilws6
04-29-2012, 04:49 PM
Went trap shooting today in delevan. Was the most fun i've had since i've got my shotgun! Got to meet some really cool people. Theres some kids half my age doing ten times better then i am. First time i've acually gone to a trap range. Was very surprised 4 rounds cost me less than $20 and the equipment was top notch. Over all i think i did pretty well shooting those little orange bastards. The first round lost track of how many i hit the 2nd and third round i missed 10 each round. Then i switched from the stoeger pump and used my beretta semi auto for the 4th round witch i was having to much fun shooting i lost track of my hit count again :) was the best time ive had with a gun in my hand. Had to vent my excitement somewhere figured you guys would have a good read :goof good day.

xxtremeteam
04-29-2012, 06:58 PM
I love trap shooting but sporting clays rocks also

ls1 ZZZ
04-30-2012, 01:12 AM
sporting clays are fun but you cant beat trap. 4 rounds for 20 is awesome! i usually go waukesha and its 9 bucks a round for trap...ridiculous

lilws6
04-30-2012, 08:08 AM
its worth the drive to delevan. $5 dollar one day member ship or i think its $30 for the year? i think it came out to $3.50 per round to shoot. i don't know what sporting clays are but i was tempted to wonder down to their skeet range.

ls1 ZZZ
04-30-2012, 04:29 PM
ill have to head there next time. sporting clays is kind of like trap but you dont know where the clay will come from. they can come from any angle, speed, height,... etc

lilws6
05-01-2012, 10:43 AM
ahh gotcha