PDA

View Full Version : First Autocross on the 28th

DerangedPony
04-22-2012, 09:48 PM
Anybody on here going to the first SCCA solo race next Sun. the 29th? This will be my first autocross and sadly I cant make the Driver's school the day before. So, if I could learn from somebody who's done this before, it would help alot. Thanks

WhatsADSM
04-22-2012, 10:59 PM
I was going to go, but my car is down :(

Hope you have fun!

stealthy1ss
04-23-2012, 08:04 PM
This weekend is also MFBA's track weekend at Road America and some of the autox guys will be at that. If you ever see a black 4 door RT Neon ask him for advise.

Murray how come you have had bad luck lately. Hopefully you can get your car up and running soon.

WhatsADSM
04-24-2012, 11:04 AM
This weekend is also MFBA's track weekend at Road America and some of the autox guys will be at that. If you ever see a black 4 door RT Neon ask him for advise.

Murray how come you have had bad luck lately. Hopefully you can get your car up and running soon.

I think Josh is going to be at MFBA, I dunno though.

TELL ME ABOUT IT! I was mad last year about everything, then I had the car out early this year and everything was fine, and of course 2 weeks before the first event I notice the blower is louder than usual. So I pulled it off to get rebuilt (under warranty). I swear though I will be REALLY pissed if I start missing more events this year. Honestly I am glad that I just planned on doing a solo event this time and didn't pay for MFBA.

I do plan on WMHM12 (Gingerman) in July, and GT Track days in June.

stealthy1ss
04-24-2012, 04:52 PM
Josh will be up at MFBA. I want to go with you to Gingerman this year, do you have any info? Is Chip going?