PDA

View Full Version : Stance Wi STAY AWESOME 2012 August 12th MILLER PARK

Flicktitty
04-12-2012, 12:03 PM
http://www.facebook.com/events/300863763319737/

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2dljaXZYm1qe4bgjo1_500.jpg

Time again to get together for another awesome car show! This time at the amazing Miller Park baseball stadium!!

Admission:
$15 pre-reg
$20 at the door

If you are interested in becoming a vendor or sponsor of the show just drop us an email at stancewi@gmail.com.

Here are our rules:
1: No Loud stereo
2: No excessive engine revving
3: ABSOLUTELY NO RACING (I know the main street is long and flat, but we will not tolerate it, neither
will Miller Park)
5: Be kind to Miller Park staff and others...

We don’t own the place and we would like the opportunity to have future meets at the location. If you break the rules you will have to leave and you will not be given a refund.

Sponsors:
AmeriSign & Graphics
NOS Energy Drink
Team Gileto Performance and Graphics

Live music from Deletah!!!

Trophies will be awarded for:

-Peoples Choice

-Best Stance

-Best Classic

-Best Paint and Graphics

-Best Engine Bay

-Most Unique Mod

-Lowest Static Height [Car MUST be driven to the event and NOT trailered in.]

-Best Air Install

More categories to follow shortly!

Deletah will be thrown down some origianl hits and music all through out the show! If you've never heard of them check them out at there face book page! https://www.facebook.com/Deletah?ref=ts

If you would like to sponsor the event please contact us at stancewi@gmail.com!

MORE INFORMATION TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!

Thanks!

Flicktitty
04-12-2012, 12:05 PM
*This is a ALL MAKES / ALL MODELS show. They are trying to get more classics/domestics/muscle cars in at this show. So i posted it here for you guys to bring a large amount of people in.

michelle
04-12-2012, 01:46 PM
*This is a ALL MAKES / ALL MODELS show. They are trying to get more classics/domestics/muscle cars in at this show. So i posted it here for you guys to bring a large amount of people in.

Ohemmgee, my car fits all three! :goof

Car Guy
04-12-2012, 03:59 PM
6. NO burnouts

Flicktitty
04-12-2012, 07:05 PM
They are having the same performer as last years show. Seeing how this venue is ALOT larger spot then the old Ale house i think the music won't be as loud.

Flicktitty
04-12-2012, 08:44 PM
So theirs gonna be faggoty riced out civics, AND bad music? SIGN ME UP!

Awesome, will be great to have someone with your style and grace at the show.

pOrk
04-13-2012, 08:43 AM
Lol Stew. Big surprise your one of the first to talk shit. Mthe car scene absolutely sucks around here and the biggest reason is the people. In Arizona muscle car guys et along with euro guys that get along with Asian car guys that get along with classic cars guys etc.

Car Guy
04-13-2012, 10:22 AM
In Arizona muscle car guys et along with euro guys that get along with Asian car guys that get along with classic cars guys etc.

^^^ THIS. Completely different compared to here.

brotherbenn83
04-13-2012, 10:26 AM
Lol Stew. Big surprise your one of the first to talk shit. Mthe car scene absolutely sucks around here and the biggest reason is the people. In Arizona muscle car guys et along with euro guys that get along with Asian car guys that get along with classic cars guys etc.

That's because they ALL hate mexicans.

Flicktitty
04-13-2012, 10:26 AM

Exactly, Nice to see how many local "car guys" have no interest in looking at something other then what they are used to looking at.

Irish
04-13-2012, 11:00 AM
Wow. Cue dueling banjos

BR3W CITY
04-13-2012, 11:22 AM
6. NO burnouts

imo this is how you ruin a carshow, and lose the muscle car crowd.
Any show with burnout box > show with no box.

Seeing 100 cars sit still and get trailored in and out pisses me off. I know many of these will be driven in , but plenty won't.

Cryptic
04-13-2012, 11:57 AM
imo this is how you ruin a carshow, and lose the muscle car crowd.
Any show with burnout box > show with no box.

Seeing 100 cars sit still and get trailored in and out pisses me off. I know many of these will be driven in , but plenty won't.

If I don't trailer my car there... How will it get there? :goof

-stew-
04-13-2012, 12:00 PM
Exactly, Nice to see how many local "car guys" have no interest in looking at something other then what they are used to looking at.

I love looking at different shit. But a camo painted m3 with 8" wide wheels clambered to fuck wit 215 tires on it is not appealing to me. And that seems to be the type of cars this crowd caters to.

awsomeears
04-13-2012, 01:25 PM
Hope to roll the Nova on in there......

Can't wait to go to Shows !!!

WhatsADSM
04-13-2012, 01:39 PM
Awesome, will be great to have someone with your style and grace at the show.

:rolf :rolf

STANMAN
04-13-2012, 02:20 PM
I like the hours to, not ass crack of dawn until 4pm.

jbiscuit
04-13-2012, 03:07 PM
I don't think the car scene is all that horrible here honestly. SE WI is better than a lot of other areas! We have car events going on every night of the week all summer long. And not all muscle car/classic car owners hate imports etc. Shit I daily a Subaru and park it next to a 64 Biscayne...talk about opposite ends of the spectrum there! :rolf

Irish
04-14-2012, 12:22 AM
It has severely died off since 04. Oscars used to be PACKED almost every night in the summer. You would have to get there early to get a parking spot.. Last few years you'd be lucky to see 10+ cars there on the weekend.

Cryptic
04-18-2012, 08:22 PM
That has more to do with local law enforcement IMO...

Car Guy
04-19-2012, 08:51 PM
Andy is spot on and that goes for anything on HWY 100. I separate the HWY 100 scene from the general car scene in Milwaukee. Nothing else has seen that amount of law enforcement over the past 10-15 years.

Flicktitty
08-10-2012, 02:17 PM
Just bumping this up for this Sunday. If anyone is free you should stop out!

Yooformula
08-10-2012, 04:56 PM
Looks like it will be a badass show! Wish I would know checked the calendar before I booked our trip.

twicks69
08-10-2012, 05:44 PM
I will try to stop over, but don't know what my schedule looks like yet with my national race just a couple days afterward. I need to do alot of packing and family stuff.