PDA

View Full Version : Jesse James: Outlaw Garage tv show on Discovery

wheelsofsteel
04-10-2012, 08:41 AM
The shows premier was last night. Now building hot rods at his place called Austin Speed Shop out of TX. Was a decent show. Hope it doesnt turn into an Orange County Choppers type show.
Interesting part is one of guys on the show and was labeled in the show as "co-owner" is local native, Bob Merkt. He has a really cool OLD original more traditional 50's hot rod that he's had at World of Wheels a time or 2. It is a faded white with green roadster with these really crazy headers that go really high and then down.
Never the less I thought it was interesting that he is on the show and a co-owner with Jesse.

xxtremeteam
04-10-2012, 09:58 AM
I thought the show was ok Jessie seems hard to work for

BR3W CITY
04-10-2012, 11:11 AM
I think he's "intentionally" hard to work for. There are bosses like that...I would think when your a position like that, you want to force out anyone who's around because of the tv/cameras/his fame....wanting to make sure that they are there for the right reasons.
I think he'd be awesome to actually learn from, but at the same time a very hard person to learn from.

BOSS LX
04-10-2012, 11:44 AM
I liked it! Still think Jesse is badass!

73MACH
04-10-2012, 02:07 PM
I missed it, but I'm dvr'ing "Jesse James Blacksmith" now. I caught a couple of min. of it and it's about him going to Israel for a month to learn blacksmithing, then using what he learned to build an old midget race car with a liquid cooled "drake" motor from the 30's which I believe is a sort of liquid cooled harley "knuckehead" motor. Seemed pretty cool from what I saw so far.

Check it out!

I think he is badass too!

and he got to do Sandra.....

spooln30
04-10-2012, 04:12 PM
Jesse James is a slow talking tard. Oh and a D-Bag. He does build ok stuff but still talks like a tard.

STANMAN
04-11-2012, 12:44 PM
Jesse James is a slow talking tard. Oh and a D-Bag. He does build ok stuff but still talks like a tard.

Yep, he's just a low life POS with talent. Some people have all the talent in the world, but they can't seem to master the art of being a decent human being.