PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Kia Soul..... Any dealers in here or reputable recommendations...

awsomeears
03-28-2012, 07:52 AM
Looking for a Kia Soul for the Girl Friend...

Anyone work at a Kia Dealership or know a friend that does ?

Went to Rosen yesterday and they had nothing new, just 2010's and all had 30k miles

Also when the MSRP is stated what can you work off of that, 5% 10% ?

I'm a wheeler and dealer with parts, used parts, never purchased from a dealer so unlike my Dad who is tough as nails at a dealership :)

Yooformula
03-28-2012, 09:51 AM
I got a great deal from Boucher Kia off of 92nd/brown deer and our salesman's name was Brian. I referred Chris to the same dealer/salesman and got a great deal as well.

awsomeears
03-28-2012, 10:28 AM
I got a great deal from Boucher Kia off of 92nd/brown deer and our salesman's name was Brian. I referred Chris to the same dealer/salesman and got a great deal as well.

Totally forgot that you bought that new car, I will contact them over there...

Lv2xlr8
03-28-2012, 12:55 PM
A friend of mine works at Kia in Oconomowoc. Steve Recht. He is the Internet Sales Manager. Tell him you know Chad

Waver
03-28-2012, 01:50 PM
Well I work for Boucher.....can sell cars from any store (even if it is not from my main brand)

awsomeears
03-28-2012, 06:50 PM
Waver... PM'd

twicks69
03-28-2012, 11:12 PM
I would recommend Boucher over Russ Darrow anyday for Kia. The only people I normally deal with at Russ Darrow anymore is Jeff in parts at their Kia store. Their sales staff is sorta crappy.

I have had good dealings with Heidi Svec over in the Boucher group; again, Parts specifically.

Either way, I will be going with them for my fall purchase of a new vehicle; likely a 2012 Sportage SX Turbo.