PDA

View Full Version : To all K car lovers

PB86MCSS
09-05-2004, 01:07 PM
http://www.nevara.com/sideshow/thoughtvendor.html

This *commercial* has been around for awhile, but always get a kick out of it and haven't seen it in awhile.

Extra special to me since our family had a 89' Reliant since 90' or so which was my primary car in high school...also sold it to Yoosef for a winter beater.

Yooformula
09-05-2004, 03:33 PM
http://www.nevara.com/sideshow/thoughtvendor.html

This *commercial* has been around for awhile, but always get a kick out of it and haven't seen it in awhile.

Extra special to me since our family had a 89' Reliant since 90' or so which was my primary car in high school...also sold it to Yoosef for a winter beater.

ahahahah. I sold that car to a guy at work that still drove it until last month when someone broke into it and pretty much rendered it undriveable. That car didnt need a single $$ worth of work and it still ran great!! Gotta love them K cars :goof :burnout

theavenger333
09-05-2004, 04:35 PM
saved chryslers ass. that and the first minivan

PB86MCSS
09-05-2004, 04:50 PM
ahahahah. I sold that car to a guy at work that still drove it until last month when someone broke into it and pretty much rendered it undriveable. That car didnt need a single $$ worth of work and it still ran great!! Gotta love them K cars

:banana

I wondered how the car fared after it was sold...glad it never had any problems...funny the price is the same on that clip that you paid for it ;). Guess they didn't have enough power to break anything. What did they all damage? Maybe I'll buy it back since it holds a near and dear place in my heart :goof

Every dark grayish 2 door Aries/Reliant I saw I had to give a second look to see if it was our old one...

Yooformula
09-05-2004, 05:53 PM
lo. I just look for the Type R sticker on it :goof

Prince Valiant
09-05-2004, 05:57 PM
mundane yet reliable....

GTSLOW
09-06-2004, 09:43 PM
Hey I love those cars!!!!!!! I used a station wagon version in the crazy jim demo a year ago. I woulda took 1st cept it was me and my buddy left and we worked together to take some people out so i let him have it :(

SuperchargedZ24
09-07-2004, 02:17 PM
k cars are nice. my buddy bought one for 100$, then sold it for a 100$ to some kids who later that blew it up going off roading .

jbiscuit
09-07-2004, 03:39 PM
I had a friend that ran his into the side of a house when they were off roading down in Calendonia when I was in high school and the gas pedal got stuck on the floor. Ooops.

Why do people off road K cars? ha ha ha ha....somebody should buy one and lift it! :wtf