PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Yamaha Raptor 660 - CHEAP! WANT IT GONE!

Moparjim
03-24-2012, 02:45 PM
This machine is in perfect working order, very nice condition, tons of mods, ready to ride. Due to side work DJing and working on Stealths on weekends, my son getting his license and being into cars, I have not been ATVing much anymore. I also via various trades and other circumstances now have only this ATV left in the stable so it HAS TO GO!

Its a Yamaha Raptor 660, black with Monster Energy graphics, black rims, black Yamaha shock covers very nice look. It is also in great shape, minor scratching/scuffing on plastics is about it. Mods include relatively new tires and rims, Black rare and expensive Yoshi titanium and carbon fiber exhaust (looks great with the black color scheme), carb is jetted, billet intake and K&N filter, new seat cover, extended A-Star A arms and aftermarket Works shocks/suspension, nice aftermarket skid plates, bumpers, and nerf bars I forget what brand. Renthal bars. Othe stuff I am probably forgetting.

The big Raptor has been the top selling sport atv in the country for a reason - these machines are FAST, ride/handle great, are awesome machines think big block muscle atvs... I put a ton of money and work into this and rarely used it. The exhaust system was in the $1000 range alone.

Asking $2000 to a board member which I think is a heck of a good deal, if your interested MAKE ME AN OFFER!

0TransAm0
03-25-2012, 07:26 PM
Me want!

Moparjim
03-25-2012, 09:39 PM
Come get it lol. I just put a new battery in it and rode around the yard its ready to go.

DSMDuDE
03-26-2012, 12:20 PM
Pm sent

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Moparjim
03-26-2012, 09:47 PM
Sold!