PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Dodge Caliber SRT4

Moparjim
03-20-2012, 05:52 PM
Black, 44000 miles. As close to perfect as you will, find, it has never touched a curb or other vehicle, originally owned and maintained by myself. Stock aside from Mopar stage 1 pcm, drop in k and n filter, spark plugs. Just did front brakes, plugs, synthetic oil change, and will be detailed by Yoosef tuesday. This has been my daily the last few years, its a super car for the money. Probably runs mid 13s, has awesome big brakes from the Charger, 19 inch rims and tires, same world turbo engine as the wvo x with .4 extra liters and for a fraction of the price. Getrag 6 speed. Averages mid to high 20s mpg, will get 30 on the freeway. Only reason I am selling is I have been piling up cars over here and my son and,i are back into dsms and stealths and I picked up a sweet cherokee for the winter. Selling the srt4 would simplify my life, and eliminate a car payment.

As many of you know I got a great deal on this brand new during chryslers troubles and cash for clunkers, and I am always a fair dude so I am willing to pass some of that savings onto the purchaser while I still can do pretty well on the car too. I am thinking I see them going for 16 or 17k, I can sell mine for 13 or 14 giving someone a good deal and still coming out samn good myself. I will post pics once its detailed, but its pretty much a close to new black csrt4. Kicker audio system as well!

srt4eh
03-20-2012, 07:00 PM
great price....if I wasn't headed to Hawaii I'd buy it

Dr.Buick
03-20-2012, 08:53 PM
pictures please

Moparjim
03-20-2012, 10:49 PM
There are older pics on my site www.milwaukeemopar.com it still looks pretty much exactly the same still. I planned on taking some new ones after Yoosef details it, but could quick wash it and snap some sooner if need be. Seriously though it looks virtually new.

Also forgot to mention but its a pretty roomy car for its size, four doors plus hatch and rear seats fold down its actually also a really practical vehicle as well.

Moparjim
03-24-2012, 11:31 AM
Pic from August, looks the same now. Will post better pics after Yoosef is done with it!

Moparjim
03-26-2012, 09:47 PM
Sold!