PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: 2.5" Off Road H Pipe for Fox Body Mustang

HRSEPLA
03-19-2012, 07:28 PM
Does anyone locally have a 2.5" off Road H Pipe for a 91 Fox Body Mustang?
I'm also looking for a power steering pump w/ pulley and a 5 lug conversion possibly..
Thanks, Sam

-stew-
03-19-2012, 07:52 PM
Do you need the PS pump bracket too? I may or may not have all three, I'll have to look tomorrow.

73MACH
03-19-2012, 07:56 PM
I don't know much about fox's, but if they will work I have a pair of 28 spline stock axles out of my 95 cobra for sale for your conversion. Something tells me the fox's axles were shorter though.

HRSEPLA
03-19-2012, 08:11 PM
Stew, I would like the bracket/complete just to bolt on, thanks for checking!
And I think I just need ranger axles for the rear? I'm thinking of running my 03 Anniversary wheels and need more than just rotors for the front.. I have to do some searching, it's been a while, lol

Irish
03-19-2012, 08:20 PM
Stew, I would like the bracket/complete just to bolt on, thanks for checking!
And I think I just need ranger axles for the rear? I'm thinking of running my 03 Anniversary wheels and need more than just rotors for the front.. I have to do some searching, it's been a while, lol

Isn't it two right side axles?

You can get the rotors and drums at autozone!

HRSEPLA
03-20-2012, 05:15 PM
I got the steering pump and h pipe, and I'm going to wait in the 5 lug stuff for now.. I think it was righ side axles, I'll have to do some homework on that stuff, I think there was only certain brakes or rotors that will work with the cobra wheels.. Thanks!