PDA

View Full Version : The " I hope I'm moving" Sale

BR3W CITY
03-11-2012, 12:16 PM
Whether or not I actually do...I don't want to keep this stuff around, let alone move it.
Pictures will follow if I have some, but I can get pics of anything per request. Offers/bundles welcome.

Koss 5.1 Reciever, stereo/cd/dvd/radio, perfect working condition. Receiver only. $30

Stock SRT4 engine mounts, good condition, perfect for filling. $25

SRT4 TPS repair kit, its factory wiring with crimp connectors, FREE with anything else.

SRT4 wastegate actuator, works. $10

SRT4 Stock boost gauge. Works, good shape. $25

Stock lq4 Cam, 60kish. $55

Stock lq4 oil pan (w/windage tray, pickup tube and decent gasket). No damage, just some blue overspray. $50

Stock lq4 valve springs and pushrods. No damage to any. $30

Remington 870 furniture (wood fore end and stock). Decent shape, $20.

Carbon By Design cf seat inserts. Designed for racing belt pass-though. Modeled after the Viper seat inserts. "universal" part, but seat modification might be needed. $75

BR3W CITY
03-28-2012, 02:44 PM
One step closer;

Offers welcome, this stuff doesn't need to be in my basement, hoping it might be of use to some of you here.
Didn't think it was worth taking pictures of the stock stuff, but I have some pics and can get more if needed.

BR3W CITY
04-14-2012, 11:19 AM
It looks like I'll be here until August before the move, but this stuff still needs to go!
Reciever unit is sold, the rest is still. Offer and combo's welcome.

I also have a 2 year old netbook that won't boot. Not sure what the issue is, but its an MSI Wind and was in pretty nice shape minus a couple imperfections. Might be repairable, as the light still comes of, but don't hear the harddrives turning or anything. I figure I'll ask $20, its worth it in parts, and if you can get it to work you have a $260 netbook for $20.