PDA

View Full Version : Queen ( The Band )...........

awsomeears
03-08-2012, 11:09 PM
I'm on a Youtube Kick just watching Live Versions of Queen, I wish I was around to see them Live, some of the best Vocals Ever In my Opinion....

That Freddy Mercury guy is a bit Odd like Elton Jon but dam the dudes got a Voice, one song I never heard of is " Don't Stop Me Now "

The Lyrics are Hilarious ""

I'm burning through the skies Yeah!
Two hundred degrees
That's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit ""

:thumbsup

HITMAN
03-09-2012, 04:49 AM
Queen was a great band but you'll never see all the original members together ever again. Freddy Mercury is dead. He died in 1991 from AIDS :gay Turns out the stuff he used to keep his throat and ass lubed was also loaded with HIV. :puke

He was one helluva singer, though, and Brian May is an awesome guitar player. Very unique sound.

animal
03-09-2012, 08:14 AM
Always liked the sound of "One vision" ever since seeing the simulator scene in Iron Eagle. Never knew it was queen til the last year or so though. :rolf

PP3f3FoJq-U

theavenger333
03-09-2012, 12:00 PM
Pretty much what animal said. Freddie Mercury was one of the best showman/entertainers ever. His vocal skills are obvious too. A TON of artists and people attribute their success to him, and modeled themselves after him. (minus the whole buttsechs HIV part)

Rocket Power
03-09-2012, 03:11 PM
CiJpT6tKVDg