PDA

View Full Version : Rebuilt 350 Olds Carb to Pan

OldSchoolSS
03-01-2012, 06:49 PM
Hey Guys,

I have a fully rebuilt 350 olds for sale. I bought it from the family of a guy that had some serious health issues. He had a rebuilt t-56 behind it and I wanted the bellhousing, adapter, clutch, and trans. They wouldn't sell it separately so I purchased the engine as well to help them out. I was told that the engine had a full rebuild on it for mild performance and was never ran. I don't know exactly what's in it(the guy had a brain disease which took away his memory). I do know that it has a brand new HEI, a Edelbrock Performer Intake, A new Holly 4 barrel with the shiny finish and electric choke. I pulled the distributor out and peaked into the lifter valley. It's sparkling clean. The distributor still had the assembly lube on the drive gear and the lifters looked to have assembly lube on them as well. I'm going to borrow a borescope from work to see if I can figure out what type of pistons are in it.

Since I have to put a price I'll put down $1,400 OBO. Price is negotiable.

I'll work out a partial trade deal for 348 or 409 parts/engines. I'm specifically looking for a triple deuce intake for a 348. I'm also looking for a posi center section for a 55-64 chevy rearend.

Thanks!