PDA

View Full Version : furniture? power recliners

Ricky Bobby
02-29-2012, 09:09 AM
Went last night to look at steinhafels didnt find anything i really like seemed like all cheap crap and the lady was dumb as a box of rocks, anyway ended up at Bilt/Rite and found a couch, love seat combo that we liked. Was wondering though seems all recliners are goin power now so we are getting 4 recliners 2 on each piece and was just wondering if anyone has/had power recliners and how they hold up and if there are any issues with them, cause right now the love seat will be power and the couch will be manual but can change the order anytime in the next week or so.

Thanx for any info

pOrk
02-29-2012, 04:34 PM
I hate the idea but my parents bought a set and they work great. Supposedly the power ones are "Stronger" then the mechanical ones, although I find that hard to believe. My parents have had theirs for roughly 6 months

Ricky Bobby
02-29-2012, 06:14 PM
where did they get them from pork do u know??

Car Guy
02-29-2012, 06:57 PM
I hate the idea

Me too, my first thought is "more shit to break". The ONLY logical reason I see for power recliners is for people who are incapable of manually reclining; older people, disabled people, etc. However, you know lazy people will be all over them like flies on shit…..

Ricky Bobby
02-29-2012, 08:59 PM
meh warranty covers them for 2yrs and the recliner part is lifetime so why not cause im lazy......