PDA

View Full Version : Clown in a purple newer Dodge Charger (Hwy 100 2/26/12)

Flicktitty
02-27-2012, 02:22 PM
Don't know if this could be anyone from here.

But maybe someone knows him. Newer 2007-2008? Dodge charger R/T in purple license plate (924 JSD). Me and Liz were going north bound on hwy 100 last night about 8:30-9PM. We were in her 2009 Corolla (car looks and sounds 100% stock, with the exception of a few window stickers) Guy at the stop light (Lincoln ave) inches forward and takes off spinning the tires, we take off slow (normal pace) slowly catch the guy he keeps looking over at us, We don't do anything just keep driving. We both get stopped at the stoplight at greenfield dude does the SAME thing.... again just laugh at him and wonder why he is driving like a dumbass. Next light (Theodore trecker) i tell Liz just to leave the stop light harder, she does and sure as shit the guy in the charger does the same thing. we slow down before even getting though the intersection and proceed to the speedlimit, catch back up to the charger now cresting the hill over I-94. and he JUMPS on it again, from roughly 40-45mph.

Didn't know if the guy was that pissed off they cancelled NASCAR for the day, or if he wanted to show his wife what the R/T ment on the car. Man, i bet he sure does feel good trying to race a 115hp Toyota corolla 4 different times.

spooln30
02-27-2012, 11:20 PM
Haha.

Haulin' Oates
02-28-2012, 10:16 AM
He must have just traded in his civic on that one.

Wagonbacker9
03-03-2012, 01:34 PM
I'm waiting for the follow up to this about the guy in the full size chevy that stomped on it in front of you on the freeway. (WHO COULD THAT BE!?)

In defense of the guy in charger that back window is seriously plastered in stickers. lol