PDA

View Full Version : Sold my baby..... ( The neon )

awsomeears
02-23-2012, 11:32 PM
Well I finally found the right person to buy it, he knows Neons very well so it was Easy emotionally to sell it, crazy how attached you can get to a Stupid Car :goof

Only regret I have is not personally taking it to the Track, but ohh well had my fun and time to spend some $$$ on the Nova :devil

GHOSST
02-24-2012, 09:01 AM
Nice! Its always nice to sell your baby to someone you know will appreciate it. Nothing worse then seeing your old car months or years later looking like trash and all beat to hell.

srt4eh
02-24-2012, 12:25 PM
I know how you feel...I'm selling my srt-4 tomorrow....it'll be emotional - I've owned it since new in 2003. I'm glad you were able to find an acceptable buyer :)

WhatsADSM
02-24-2012, 01:12 PM
Glad to hear you found a good buyer. Better someone that knows and appreciates the car, than someone who is just going to beat the crap out of the car and put it into a tree or wall or something.

Yea I remember I was surprisingly bummed after selling my SRT-4. I guess its more all of the work, memories with friends you get attached to more than the vehicle itself.

GHOSST
02-24-2012, 06:52 PM
I know how you feel...I'm selling my srt-4 tomorrow....it'll be emotional - I've owned it since new in 2003. I'm glad you were able to find an acceptable buyer :)

Whaaaat! Are you getting the new Dart? when it comes out..

Its just isnt SRT4eh without an SRT! Especially a yellow one, lol.

srt4eh
02-24-2012, 10:03 PM
Whaaaat! Are you getting the new Dart? when it comes out..

Its just isnt SRT4eh without an SRT! Especially a yellow one, lol.

I'm definitely thinking about the Dart especially after sitting in one tonight. Never fear though...I still have the SRT8 Jeep and my 98 R/T that has a SRT'd 2.4 in it. :)

GHOSST
02-25-2012, 04:18 PM
I'm definitely thinking about the Dart especially after sitting in one tonight. Never fear though...I still have the SRT8 Jeep and my 98 R/T that has a SRT'd 2.4 in it. :)

Nice! Were they the car show? Hahaha, yea your still SRT Eddy. Just when I think of Eddy, I see the bad ass yellow SRT4 hauling ass with flaming backfires coming out the tailpipes, lol

srt4eh
02-25-2012, 04:45 PM
Nice! Were they the car show? Hahaha, yea your still SRT Eddy. Just when I think of Eddy, I see the bad ass yellow SRT4 hauling ass with flaming backfires coming out the tailpipes, lol

They had a Dart "Limited" I believe...sat in it and it was pretty nice. Definitely classier than the neons I'm used to lol. Haha...yeah...the flamethrowing was good times...

GHOSST
02-25-2012, 06:47 PM
They had a Dart "Limited" I believe...sat in it and it was pretty nice. Definitely classier than the neons I'm used to lol. Haha...yeah...the flamethrowing was good times...

Yea, I like what Mopar has been producing lately, some of the best interiors on the market nowadays.