PDA

View Full Version : New toy for Ice Fishing.... Honda ATC110

awsomeears
02-20-2012, 08:15 PM
So last week I went Ice Fishing again, this time I moved around allot and it seemed like everyone and there Mom had Atvs :crying

I'm no lazy ass but I said " Boy it would be nice to have a atv "

Jumped on Craigslist and eventually seen the 3 wheelers, totally forgot about them as a option, came across a few Honda ATC's and did some googling and found them to be Tough and Nails and over all simple.

Fast foward 1 day I went to Kenosha and picked this baby up for $350 :thumbsup

1982 Honda ATC110

Weighs 250lbs all I do is get the front tire in my Mini Van, lift the rear and wahla it fits in my Van :rolf feels like a clown car...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/bradjancarik/Hondaatc110.jpg

77thor
02-21-2012, 09:19 AM
Nice find.

Car Guy
02-21-2012, 11:14 AM
I'm surprised it fits and you can get it in there by yourself. You wouldn't be able to do that with a SUV or truck.....:shades

awsomeears
02-21-2012, 07:32 PM
I'm surprised it fits and you can get it in there by yourself. You wouldn't be able to do that with a SUV or truck.....:shades

Its hilarious......

Honda says dry weight is 285, but once the front tire is in the rear is fine, rolls forward and Done....

I just wish my can had more towing power or what not, I wouldn't even think of getting a Truck or what not...

Maybe I should just get a hitch get some air shocks make them stiff buy a decent trailer and see how it goes. If the van blows up who cares its got 209k....

penji04
02-21-2012, 08:42 PM
Be carefull of the shock-less suspension I had a 125m honda atc almost roll over on me at 25mph. And don't take one like that for a 3 hour trail ride you'll spend the rest of the week in pain. If you need an oil filter i should have a spare one you can have from my 1984 125m. Call the honda dealer and have them check out oil filter numbers im sure their the same.

Heres a video of what almost happened to me with not near as big of mounds. skip to 3:30 (the rest of the video is crap!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS1xIIHFS2M

awsomeears
02-21-2012, 10:14 PM
^ I already watched that, LOL ^

They are tippy but the most I will use it for is Ice Fishing and maybe Fucking around in the Snow, I'm not into trail riding, plus as you mentioned NO Suspension....

BoosTT
02-22-2012, 07:44 AM
You could basically tow 1k lbs with any kind of car. I've seen civic del sol's towing jet skis. Just get a hitch from farm and fleet and a used trailer.