PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Lin?

GHOSST
02-13-2012, 05:04 PM
His story is intriguing. I watched the Lakers game and I have to admit it's interesting to watch him play, and I don't watch Basketball that much anymore, but this kid seems to be playing the game for the sake of playing the game, and underdog kinda like Tebow, so I want to see how he does, especially facing a good team.

Who thinks this will be the Tebow of the NBA? Linsanity is everywhere, just like Tebow time. But its not annoying yet.

VroomPshhTsi
02-15-2012, 05:32 PM
He did this on the road (note crowd reaction):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsgjtRiAL0E

Good head on his shoulders (Harvard alum).
Just like Tebow, nothing I can see that I don't like but as always there will be haters.
I don't see him coming anywhere near a real NBA star like Kobe but I think he will put up some decent numbers.

Anakonda69
02-15-2012, 06:00 PM
i have let the nba go by the wayside over the years but i would like to watch him play sometime.

GHOSST
02-16-2012, 11:30 AM
Its just amazing what some people can do when just given the chance. Just makes you wonder how much suppressed talent there is in sports. Things get interesting when its unexpected.

flyin_blue_egg
02-16-2012, 01:47 PM
Part of what's happening to him is he found a system that fits his talents perfectly. Some guys are just so talented that they can adapt to play well in any system. He doesn't have "that" sort of talent, so he needed to find the right system. Then you throw in the fact that he got to the right system a few days before Melo got hurt and now we're here.