PDA

View Full Version : Haltech e6x with harness - $600 OBO

The Shaolin
02-09-2012, 09:07 AM
I have a Haltech e6x for sale with harness. This is a standalone fuel and spark computer that will run just about any engine from a lawnmower to a Ferrari with the proper set up.

I had this on my Mazda RX-7 (FC) and put down 361whp on 14psi. Harness is terminated for an RX-7, but can be changed to any vehicle by changing a few connectors here and there.

Here are some stats on the e6x. http://www.fueltech.com.au/pdfs/HalE6X.pdf

I'm selling it because it does not provide alternate fuel support and I want to run e85. Also, one of the injector drivers was burned out from the factory, it's a known defect in these boards. I didn't have time to send it to Haltech, so I ran two injectors from one circuit...there is an option for this in the software and it's not going to hurt anything.

I paid $1200 for this and then put hours into it terminating the harness and setting everything up. Car hasn't ran in over a year and I'm getting rid of the parts I won't be using.

Open to best offers, trades, etc...just want to get rid of it. Looking for turbo parts, intercooler parts, megasquirt parts, etc.

The Shaolin
02-11-2012, 07:20 PM
Zero views? Really? I want this gone, give me offers or trade offers!

Haulin' Oates
02-13-2012, 09:14 AM
I viewed it if it makes you feel any better!

The Shaolin
02-13-2012, 05:55 PM
...a little.