PDA

View Full Version : Skyrim

STANMAN
01-22-2012, 10:00 AM
Anyone else play? What do you think? What's your build? This game has made me stop playing COD at all. I don't like the newest COD anyway, but even if I did, I would still be playing Skyrim more. If you are into this type of game, go get it now, and plan to lose hours upon hours without even noticing.

Korndogg
01-22-2012, 10:41 AM
I played it for a while. Got bored with it. I'm not a huge fan of these kind of games to begin with but this one was actually pretty good I thought. Now I just go back from time to time and screw around in it using commands like spawning 10 dragons at once and stuff like that haha.

wikked
01-24-2012, 02:49 AM
Got me off WoW for a month or so, until the new patch came out. I'll get back to it soon though, patch is getting stale.

-Diablo 3 is never fucking coming out.
-Guild Wars 2 is going to be fucking godlike.

Whew.

GTSLOW
01-24-2012, 06:51 AM
Seems like a game for people who live in their parents basement?

STANMAN
01-24-2012, 10:12 AM
It is very Dungeons and Dragons like, only on XBOX.

Korndogg
01-24-2012, 10:21 AM
Seems like a game for people who live in their parents basement?

lol yeah pretty much

only on XBOX.

It's on PC (what I have), xbox, and ps3

Moparjim
01-24-2012, 10:52 AM
I played over a hundred hours but I am an anal collector lol I had to pick up everything, max every skill out, etc. It obviously was good, graphics were great but honestly I was dissappointed in a lot of things. A lot of the questlines were same old thing go get this go kill this etc. and a lot of the questlines were same as oblivion and some were really short. a lot of the same old "do missioms for assassins guild, become master of assassins guild, etc just a rehash of oblivion. Main quest line was pretty short as well. And worsr of all was the vugs for big budget game of the year omg was it buggy, I still have like half a dozen broken quests, got stuck in terrain quite a bit, etc. even the main combat system is hella broken, they literally must have barely playtested it because if you simply max out smith alchemy and enchanting you can take any old weapon and make it do 400-500 damage and you are killing dragons with two arrows lol

STANMAN
01-24-2012, 04:27 PM
lol yeah pretty much

It's on PC (what I have), xbox, and ps3

I was just saying it's not a bunch a guys in someones basement.

STANMAN
01-24-2012, 04:30 PM
I played over a hundred hours but I am an anal collector lol I had to pick up everything, max every skill out, etc. It obviously was good, graphics were great but honestly I was dissappointed in a lot of things. A lot of the questlines were same old thing go get this go kill this etc. and a lot of the questlines were same as oblivion and some were really short. a lot of the same old "do missioms for assassins guild, become master of assassins guild, etc just a rehash of oblivion. Main quest line was pretty short as well. And worsr of all was the vugs for big budget game of the year omg was it buggy, I still have like half a dozen broken quests, got stuck in terrain quite a bit, etc. even the main combat system is hella broken, they literally must have barely playtested it because if you simply max out smith alchemy and enchanting you can take any old weapon and make it do 400-500 damage and you are killing dragons with two arrows lol

Yeah, lots of bugs. My current play through I can't get married, the guy who starts the quest and eventually marries the couple is nowhere to be found. I never played Oblivion so it's all new to me. I also don't like the fact that if you don't want to do certain things (like become a cannibal or kill innocent people) you can't do certain quests or obtain certain items.