PDA

View Full Version : Gun case arrived!!!!

BigSnailBuick
01-21-2012, 10:57 AM
I have been eyeballing this for a while now and finally acquired one :) I personally think this case is as badass as it gets, beautiful, incredible construction, and tuff components. Case is made by www.technoframes.com. They have loads of options and tons more badass stuff that I wanted but couldnt afford! Will have to buy these trinkets one at a time :D This is the Blaze model 007. Hope you all enjoy!

http://i39.tinypic.com/ili1i1.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/24y064p.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/23l1mf.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/2it0jur.jpg

Russ Jerome
01-21-2012, 11:35 AM
That is crazy cool!

You just planted a seed in my head unfortunatly! I have a bunch of polished aluminum I have been planning on making into a custom AR case specificaly for my multi optic hunt/house gun I just built. The problem was not the framework or engineering saddles to support it without optic damage but tieing it all togehter on the expances, welding tend to distort. Plexiglass may be the ticket!

BigSnailBuick
01-21-2012, 11:46 AM
That is crazy cool!

You just planted a seed in my head unfortunatly! I have a bunch of polished aluminum I have been planning on making into a custom AR case specificaly for my multi optic hunt/house gun I just built. The problem was not the framework or engineering saddles to support it without optic damage but tieing it all togehter on the expances, welding tend to distort. Plexiglass may be the ticket!

I figured this would plant a few ideas!!! Glad I could help get the wheel turning :P I initially thought the case would be made with lexan but no dice :( You can however get the ballistic Polycarbonate option for an extra $50 but lets be honest this really isn't for "securing" my gun. Thats what the safe is for when im gone and what my mattress in for when im home :P . More for looking like a baller when you go to the range. Tis really this things purpose lol

If you make that ar-15 case you MUST show it off on here...would love to see something like that!

Russ Jerome
01-21-2012, 03:26 PM
I will certainly document it, one of those little projects I can handle (A.D.D.) on a weeknight. Im tweeking my WRX, building the drag car, planning a 4 man deer elevated stand up north and my 70hr a week job right now....bet I put all on hold for a useless gun case because that how my mind works!

BigSnailBuick
01-21-2012, 03:53 PM
I will certainly document it, one of those little projects I can handle (A.D.D.) on a weeknight. Im tweeking my WRX, building the drag car, planning a 4 man deer elevated stand up north and my 70hr a week job right now....bet I put all on hold for a useless gun case because that how my mind works!

My wrx has seemed to lose a ton of power....the boost isnt coming on strong like it did before. Im hoping its a crappy Bov. I picked up an oldschool greddy type s for $50! So imma get that welded on and change the plugs. Hopefully that fixes my issue.

Boostaddct
01-21-2012, 04:53 PM
Wow that is AWESOME! Nice purchase.

Cryptic
01-22-2012, 06:19 PM
wow, that's a sweet gun case.

jimez1
01-22-2012, 09:37 PM
Ok, that is badass! Just when I thought I did not need another accesory or case for my handguns I had to open this thread! I need one, no wait, several!

GsxrBots
01-23-2012, 08:47 AM
That is friggin' sweet! Do want!

TheRX7Project
01-24-2012, 09:07 AM
That's awesome but holy shit are they expensive...

BigSnailBuick
02-13-2012, 12:28 AM
Something very sassy showed up this weekend. 0.o Maybe this will help that planted seed even more Russ :P

http://i41.tinypic.com/15rihro.jpg

HITMAN
02-15-2012, 05:51 PM
That case is really cool. Very flashy. Now comes the question; Why would you get something like that to show off a gun that has 0 flash factor? Yes, I know Night Hawk makes a spectacular 1911 and yours is a very nice, stealthy carry gun, but that monochromatic gun in that ostentatious case is like showing up at the drags with a proffesional racer level semi rig with a big name plastered on the side and a fancy paint job and pulling out your tan colored, F.A.S.T. class SS 396 Nova. Cool car, but not what the fancy rig would have you believe was inside. Seems like overkill. Sorry, just my $.02

0TransAm0
02-15-2012, 05:59 PM
My answer... Why not? It's cool either way.

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk

BigSnailBuick
02-16-2012, 02:23 AM
That case is really cool. Very flashy. Now comes the question; Why would you get something like that to show off a gun that has 0 flash factor? Yes, I know Night Hawk makes a spectacular 1911 and yours is a very nice, stealthy carry gun, but that monochromatic gun in that ostentatious case is like showing up at the drags with a proffesional racer level semi rig with a big name plastered on the side and a fancy paint job and pulling out your tan colored, F.A.S.T. class SS 396 Nova. Cool car, but not what the fancy rig would have you believe was inside. Seems like overkill. Sorry, just my $.02

Tis not filled yet sir :P Lets call it...motivation :D

HITMAN
02-18-2012, 05:31 AM
Tis not filled yet sir :P Lets call it...motivation :D

:thumbsup