PDA

View Full Version : Anyone catch the new show Alcatraz?

GHOSST
01-17-2012, 02:28 AM
Its was ok, but eerily similar to one of my favorite fox shows, currently running, Fringe. Just watching it felt like a Fringe episode with different characters and setting. I'll check it out again to see if it evolves, because at first Fringe seemed like a modern X-files, but proved to be much more, and a great show. But so far I see, Hauser/Broyles, Masden/Dunham, Diego/Bishops (a combo of both). Even the musical score it similar. You have to know Fringe though I guess... but watching the Alcatraz premier kept giving me the feeling like I've been there before. But I'm intrigued to see how it plays out.

77thor
01-17-2012, 08:44 AM
I liked it. We'll see if it continues to keep my interest.

GTSLOW
01-17-2012, 09:22 AM
Walking Dead comes back in Feb!!! This show.....meh.

GHOSST
01-17-2012, 01:47 PM
So many shows, only a few peek my interest... But I give them a chance. As far as tv drama I only watch Fringe and The Walking Dead, and through my wife I tolerate House, Bones, and True Blood (crazy weird show). I keep hearing good things about Game Of Thrones, that's on my list to watch.

Ricky Bobby
01-23-2012, 06:50 PM
used to watch fringe then just got really bored with it stopped watching it 2yrs ago watched pilot of this show seemed ok will watch to see if it pans out. Waiting for homeland to come back on

BadAzzGTA89
01-23-2012, 08:20 PM
I also liked it i dig that chick!!

LIL EVO
01-23-2012, 08:43 PM
Well JJ Abrams produced both Fringe and Alcatraz so they should be similar!