PDA

View Full Version : anyone need rust free 78-88 Monte doors? or other g-bodies

PB86MCSS
09-02-2004, 11:31 AM
A guy in New Mexico who I got my LS from a couple years back is making a run throughout the west(Nevada/California/etc.) for parts and is offering to get rust free doors for 78-80 3rd Gen Montes, 81-88 Montes and probably other g-bodies if you ask. His deal is a $50 deposit per door before he leaves next week, if he does not find you your doors he will refund the money...he wants the money in full within 30 days, he can store them at his place in NM for awhile if you'd like.

I have dealt with him and know him personally, what he does for a living is salvage yard stuff, mostly G and F bodies....knows his stuff very well and is VERY trustworthy, not some fly by night operation ;).

The price is $200 per door plus shipping, his e-mail is crazyb624@aol.com

He might be able to get f-body doors too, although those seem to be a bit easier to find around here in good shape from what I've seen.

He posted this on the Monte mailing list where people know him more but I figured I'd give you guys in on the offer since here in the rustbelt, finding rust free Monte doors(or other older cars) is nearly impossible at times.