PDA

View Full Version : New Term: Teblowing

Exitspeed
01-10-2012, 06:31 PM
I am coining a new term. Some people here might now like this. It's called Teblowing. It's where a person or persons (media or otherwise) gives more attention to a person then is deserved. It is a reference to the attention Tim Tebow is receiving in the 2011 NFL season and the oral sex act usually refereed to as a blow job.

Allow me to use it in a sentence.

Man, ESPN is totally teblowing Tebow.

That is all. Feel free to pass it on.

Yooformula
01-10-2012, 06:48 PM
off topic but your site looks awesome!

GHOSST
01-10-2012, 06:56 PM
Now that's a bandwagon worth jumping on. Slay ye media monster..

Flicktitty
01-10-2012, 07:07 PM
Teblowing, said it at dinner....

Waver
01-10-2012, 08:26 PM
Sounds like t-bagging.......I guess it is the same thing

Nix
01-10-2012, 11:43 PM
I'd like to add another term to compliment yours.

"Tboner"

It's where you start to get aroused while watching ESPN because they constantly talk about the second coming of Christ (aka Tim Tebow).

Allow me to use it in a sentence...

"Man, I was watching ESPN last evening and I got a "Tboner" while they were showing stats on Tim Tebow and what he did last week aginst the Steelers".

Exitspeed
01-11-2012, 07:57 AM
off topic but your site looks awesome!

Thanks. Worked hard on redoing it to make it a better experience. Lots of cool stuff (like video recipes) to come in 2012 too.

brotherbenn83
01-11-2012, 09:46 AM
This is as gay or gayer than all the media attention he gets. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

Waver
01-11-2012, 11:22 AM
I can believe he hits any one on the field.....Did any one see the analysis that was done on www.czabe.com? Says it all.

Nix
01-11-2012, 12:27 PM
Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

That was probably Sandlers best movie. Classic

Exitspeed
01-11-2012, 01:11 PM
That was probably Sandlers best movie. Classic

And Sandler hasn't been funny for a decade soooo....

GHOSST
01-11-2012, 09:12 PM

You too huh? People chew me out when I say this. I refuse to waste my time on recent Sandler movies, were he's always some rich (insert profitable job here), and trying to find his moral side. "Just Go With It" was decent, because who doesn't want to see Brooklyn Deckers boobies, and cougar Jennifer Anniston, and Dave Matthews surprised the hec out of me, but besides all that some of the comedy was undeniably funny, but that's like what 1 out of 15?

Nix
01-11-2012, 09:27 PM

That is the exact reason I said that. Mr. Deeds was ok too. It was kinda funny. :)

GHOSST
01-12-2012, 11:13 AM
I like that movie too, but to me that's the midway point, between his good movies, and when they began to suck.

oh yea, still hating the tebow media coverage.. just go away..

Nix
01-14-2012, 02:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHB0o9lCizQ

DoubleAron
01-14-2012, 04:08 PM
Maybe everyone is watching a different ESPN then I am? Sure they talk about him alot but I have yet to hear anyone say anything good. All they do is rip on him.

Tebow was never ever expected/protrayed to be a great quaterback or a great pure passer plain and simple. He has heart and has gotten the job done both with himself and his teammates.

The funny thing is if he was black we would never be hearing all the negitive stuff we do about Tebow. The NFL and the media love to hype the black quaterback. Mcnabb, Vick, Culpepper,Randall Cunningham, Charlie Batch, Kordell Stewart, etc. We got all those constantly rammed down our throats and for the most part they were all mediocre at best.

I am not a huge Tebow fan but I love when anyone who gets told he is not good at what he does gets to thumb his nose at all the naysyaers.

GHOSST
01-14-2012, 09:04 PM
Are you serious? When did this become a race issue? The "Running" quarter back is what's being hyped, its the new quarterback, and its just no coincidence most the running QB's are black. Tebow gets his media coverage because he's an underdog, and has been treated this way for the better part of his career. Simply to debunk your statement, has Cam Newton been all in the media? No. He's black, and he's posted better numbers than Tebow all day long, set some rookie records to boot, but with no wins, he gets panned, but I'm glad he's not all in the media, because his head would get bigger than it already is.

So if don't know what your talking about, give it a rest.

GTSLOW
01-14-2012, 10:01 PM
Maybe everyone is watching a different ESPN then I am? Sure they talk about him alot but I have yet to hear anyone say anything good. All they do is rip on him.

Until recently they may have. From the day on after the beat they dolphins it started and every win after that it got worse.

Nix
01-14-2012, 10:44 PM
Teblow... 34.6 completion rate.

Awesome. I am however suprised that he didn't throw any interceptions. That is progress right there.

GHOSST
01-14-2012, 10:45 PM
Until recently they may have. From the day on after the beat they dolphins it started and every win after that it got worse.

And that's the ESPN I've been watching, and I watch it almost everyday after the morning news.

feltes94
01-16-2012, 02:59 PM
personaly i dont like tebow at all

VroomPshhTsi
01-16-2012, 06:01 PM
I still don't get why people hate on Tebow. Yes I understand if you hate all the attention the media pays him, but what has he done personally that pisses you off? He doesn't talk shit, he busts his ass, and he doesn't do drugs/kill dogs/send pics of his penis/shoot himself in the leg. All the hype about him isn't coming from him. Get mad at ESPN or other media outlets over-hyping him. Yes he's a very inaccurate QB and most likely won't make it as a starter more than a few years. But he works hard and is a great athlete. People always find something to bitch about.

GHOSST
01-16-2012, 06:08 PM
I totally agree, he's a great roll model. But I never really seen anyone on here express hate for Tebow himself, just his abilities and the media monster created. Even today he's still on google's top stories, don't believe me, go to google news, bam, he's right there, and my first thought is why? Its totally annoying..