PDA

View Full Version : 99 Saab 9-3 Viggen #34

350-Z28
12-29-2011, 02:50 PM
Linking to craigslist ad, have more pics upon request. http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/2774349778.html

Liquidating things I don't need, and this is one I do not need. I love this car very much and it has been a dream of mine to own one. However I would rather own a house to start a family in.

Like title says it's #34 of the first 426 made, with I believe less than 4,000 total units made. Car has some wear but show me a 13 year old car without any wear. 150k miles on the clock, runs like a top. Stage 1 tune using T7 suite (free to download and use very similar to HP tuners). Reconditioned wheels in perfect shape, saab factory stainless catback exhaust, eibach lowering springs, larger rear sway bar, polyeurethane engine and transmission mounts.

Bad things are front bumper cracked, drivers seat ripped, stereo needs amp to work. Previous owner installed head unit and ran new wires to front and rear speakers, did have a subwoofer at one point, all wiring in tact just needs a fuse and an amp (might have one laying around).

$4000 FIRM (I have WAY more into this car than asking price.)

twicks69
01-03-2012, 02:36 PM
Awesome car, I linked it to my Facebook so it can get more visibility. Good luck with the sale!

Tim Zimmer via Evo Phone

350-Z28
01-03-2012, 04:27 PM
Thanks much, hoping it goes, and some part of me hopes it doesn't you know how it is.

twicks69
01-03-2012, 09:39 PM
Have you dynoed the car? Maintenence? I had a pm asking if it was up to par, and if it has passed WI emissions for 2011/2012?

Tim Zimmer via Evo Phone

350-Z28
01-05-2012, 08:26 AM
Never dynoed, no CEL on but I also have no emissions out by me so not sure, it should pass. Shocks have all been replaced, right side ball joint is new, new strut mounts and bearings. Could use an oil change, I've only run synthetic since I've owned it. Runs perfectly, no ticks or misfires anything out of the norm. Needs a tie rod end and possibly another ball joint to get aligned, can toss in a good low mileage used ball joint and probably a new tie rod end. Other than those it's good to go, not perfect but it's rare and has a clean title which is getting to be rare. No rust at all on it.

Haulin' Oates
01-05-2012, 02:16 PM
Very cool car. I had the chance to drive a new one that my dad's buddy had bought. That thing ripped! What a fun car.