PDA

View Full Version : 2001 Cobra coupe 12,5XX miles $14K, friend's dad with medical bills. Garage queen

Nickerz
12-14-2011, 02:06 PM
I know this isn't typically the place to post something like this, but I've got a friend's dad who is in some trouble medically and needs some money. He just had either a triple or quadrupedal bypass, and recently got pneumonia. He has to sell the car by the 20th to pay some bills. They currently have an offer at carmax for a little less but would sell the car to someone who really wants the car private party for a hair more.

The car is torch red and is in immaculate condition. Its in better shape than the Cobra I bought which should tell you something. Since its raining today I didn't have a chance to snap some photos of it, but I will follow up tomorrow when the rain subsides.

If you are looking for a car that is a time machine back to 2001, this is your car.

Again, sorry to post whore this but its an emergency and his dad needs every dime he can get out of the car. If you are interested, please check with your local bank\credit union. This vehicle is selling below KBB and way below NADA, which is closer for niche cars like this. This car in the right time would probably sell for $15K easily and $17K to the right buyer in the beginning of summer. So for someone who wants to flip the car, this might be a good investment.

http://www.kbb.com/ford/mustang/2001-ford-mustang/cobra-coupe-2d/?vehicleid=4132&intent=trade-in-sell&mileage=12500&category=coupe&quizconditions=0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0&pricetype=private-party&isnotabs=true#survey

GHOSST
12-14-2011, 02:53 PM
Sorry to hear that man, hope someone picks it up.

Have you posted it on any mustang forums?

Irish
12-14-2011, 04:01 PM
Post it up on Modularfords.com. Would probably sell there quicker.

Nickerz
12-15-2011, 12:16 AM
Given the time constraints I don't think posting it up at any of those sites are going to help. Its just going to cause a lot of headaches with out of state buyers. But any recommendations for other Wisconsin forums would help out.

Waver
12-15-2011, 01:22 PM
www.midwestmustangassociation.com

Nickerz
12-16-2011, 12:14 PM
Sold pending cleared payment.