PDA

View Full Version : newamerica15

GTSLOW
12-14-2011, 12:29 AM
www.newamerica15.com

Thoughts???

GHOSST
12-14-2011, 01:28 AM
I can't believe I sat through that. He has some good points, but its overshadowed by useless facts, drawn out to the true end result, his report he'd be glad to "email you", sorry I left a soon as I heard that. He talks about stuff most normal Americans already know, but keeps your attention by constantly saying "I'll show you what I'm going to doing to save my money, but listen to this fact first" and then he never really does, maybe only to say we need to start investing in foreign currency.

I bet PrinceValiant could make a equally informative video, for free, since this guy said this cost money.. right. I call conspiracy theory nut, who uses facts, but gets lucky because he was right about a few things, and doesn't tell anyone he was wrong about the 100 other things he predicted. SCAM!

Al
12-14-2011, 01:39 AM
If you ever listen to NPR, BBC or Al Jazeera, you would have heard about this already, but in a different light.

CATNHAT
12-14-2011, 09:49 AM
Isnt this like the worlds longest commercial?

GHOSST
12-14-2011, 10:05 AM
Its fear based propaganda.

What's funny is this guy probably has a decent sized following..

BR3W CITY
12-14-2011, 01:08 PM
If you ever listen to NPR, BBC or Al Jazeera, you would have heard about this already, but in a different light.

I do my best to NOT end up on government watch lists.

FoxStang
12-15-2011, 02:11 AM
Its fear based propaganda.

What's funny is this guy probably has a decent sized following..

Except for the part where the whole world is doubling down on creating a global financial meltdown. I'll get back to regularly updating my other thread once I'm done with exams this week, though most of what you need to figure this all out is in there.

Watched a minute of it, guy wouldn't get to the point, but I doubt he has anything new to tell me.