PDA

View Full Version : Braun is JUICING !!! dam shame !!!

awsomeears
12-10-2011, 07:18 PM
http://www.jsonline.com/sports/brewers/135386013.html

I figured this last year due to his Growth and shear power increase !!!

Ricky Bobby
12-10-2011, 07:24 PM
repost lol sorry had to

Josepy
12-10-2011, 07:37 PM
other post was deleted.

I am not shocked by this.

Car Guy
12-10-2011, 07:44 PM
You’re in denial if you think the majority of professional athletes are 'naturally gifted'......

Holeshot
12-10-2011, 07:54 PM
Disappointed but not surprised. :(

nismodave
12-10-2011, 07:57 PM
Most Valueable Performance enhancing drugs.

awsomeears
12-10-2011, 08:02 PM
You’re in denial if you think the majority of professional athletes are 'naturally gifted'......

True...

VroomPshhTsi
12-10-2011, 09:00 PM
I'm waiting for re-tests (second test showed no performance enhancing drugs) before jumping to conclusions.

Lash
12-10-2011, 09:20 PM
I'm waiting for re-tests (second test showed no performance enhancing drugs) before jumping to conclusions.

Apparently there was a second test done by Brauns camp. He's screwed anyway. It almost impossible to prove you didn't know about it. Basically the only way to get out of trouble for ped's is to prove somebody tampered with your stuff or druged you with it. Nobody has ever won a case.
ESPN has a more in-depth article on it.

Holeshot
12-10-2011, 10:04 PM
So if they knew back in October why did MLB let him receive the MVP and why is it just breaking now. Color me stupid I guess. Don't know the rules of MLB

moels
12-10-2011, 10:36 PM
^^^^^^^I was wondering the same thing after watching the ESPN story.

nismodave
12-10-2011, 10:55 PM
So if they knew back in October why did MLB let him receive the MVP and why is it just breaking now. Color me stupid I guess. Don't know the rules of MLB

The MVP awards are handed out by Baseball Writers Assn.....NOT the MLB.

Prince Valiant
12-10-2011, 11:17 PM
I'll reserve judgement since the type of test used on Braun is not terribly reliable.

Get ready for a lot of biochemistry discussions on ESPN though...

animal
12-11-2011, 12:48 PM
50 games.... so thats like 1/35165326th of the season right?

Crawlin
12-11-2011, 01:31 PM
^^hahaha^^

As for the drugs, fuck it, it's their body, who cares. Who wants to see some 200 foot line drives? I want to see some 450-500ft bombers off the dome's roof.

jbiscuit
12-11-2011, 01:32 PM
^ bit more than that! Try almost a third!

PureSound15
12-11-2011, 02:48 PM
I'm sorry; but I'll still stick to my opinion that the world would be shocked to learn how many people juice. Even your average joes at the gym.

If my career depended on my physical ability and being a better athlete than someone else - you're damn right I'd try everything to help me get there.

Braun is just another player they're going to make an example of to make it look like they really try to stop the inevitable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brotherbenn83
12-11-2011, 07:45 PM
I'm sorry; but I'll still stick to my opinion that the world would be shocked to learn how many people juice. Even your average joes at the gym.

If my career depended on my physical ability and being a better athlete than someone else - you're damn right I'd try everything to help me get there.

Braun is just another player they're going to make an example of to make it look like they really try to stop the inevitable.

+1,00000000000

The amount of things they consider a "PED" also is ridiculous. I wouldn't be surprised if half or more of ALL professional athletes across all sports (including fake ones like soccer) are on some sort of substance just for the incredible bump in recovery time. Hell, look at the nutless wonder that is Lance Armstrong.

List of banned substances (not exhaustive)
[edit] Drugs of abuse

Cocaine
LSD
Marijuana
Opiates (e.g., heroin, codeine, morphine)
MDMA (“Ecstasy”)
GHB
Phencyclidine (“PCP”)

[edit] Steroids

Androstanediol
Androstanedione
Androstenediol
Androstenedione
Bolasterone
Boldenone
Calusterone
Clenbuterol
Clostebol
Dehydrochloromethyltestosterone
Desoxymethyltestosterone
∆1-dihydrotestosterone
4-dihydrotestosterone
Drostanolone
Ethylestrenol
Fluoxymesterone
Formebolone
Furazabol
13a-ethyl-17a-hydroxygon-4-en-3-one
4-hydroxytestosterone
4-hydroxy-19-nortestosterone
Mestanolone
Mesterolone
Methandienone
Methandriol
Methenolone
Methyltestosterone
Mibolerone
17a-methyl-∆1-dihydrotestosterone
Nandrolone
(nitric acid)
Norandrostenediol
Norandrostenedione
Norbolethone
Norclostebol
Norethandrolone
Oxandrolone
Oxymesterone
Oxymetholone
Stanozolol
Stenbolone
Testolactone
Testosterone
Tetrahydrogestrinone
Trenbolone
Any salt, ester or ether of a drug or substance listed above; and
Human Growth Hormone (aka HGH)

[edit] Stimulants

Amfepramone (Diethylproprion)
Amphetamine
Amphetaminil
Benzphetamine
Chloroamphetamine
Chlorphentermine
Clobenzorex
Clortermine
Dimethylamphetamine
Ephedrine (Ephedra)
Ethylamphetamine
Famprofazone
Fencamfamine
Fenethylline
Fenfluramine
Fenproporex
Furfenorex
Mefenorex
Mesocarb
Mephentermine
Methylphenidate
Modafinil
Pemoline
Phenpentermine
Phentermine
Prolintane
Phendimetrazine (Phenmetrazine)
Propylhexedrine
Pyrovalerone
Selegiline

Prohibited Substances may be added to the list only by the unanimous vote of HPAC, provided that the addition by the federal government of a substance to Schedule I, II, or III will automatically result in that substance being added to the list.

BigSnailBuick
12-12-2011, 12:45 AM
Hasnt made me juice yet....but your right sooo many people juice its insane. Just walk into UWM's gym one day and look....70% of the people there you can tell juice. As I sit benching 135 I look around...LOL

theavenger333
12-12-2011, 08:01 AM
as usual..... nobody reads. Braun tested positive for high levels of Testosterone, not a steroid. High levels of Testosterone are a side affect of many steroids, but not all. He was tested during the playoffs, at an unknown time. They are tested multiple times during the playoffs, each round supposidly. There were 2 rounds, he tested positive one round not the other. He might have just hit the walkoff and been so gassed up who knows. They claimed the testosterone was synthetic. I refuse to hang someone before it's been proven.

Remember, the same people that tested Diana Taurasi positive 4 times, yet ended up having major tampering issues with the tests, and she was exhonerated are the confirmation for these tests. So many people so quick to jump on the bandwagon, as usual.

brotherbenn83
12-12-2011, 11:23 AM
Hasnt made me juice yet....but your right sooo many people juice its insane. Just walk into UWM's gym one day and look....70% of the people there you can tell juice. As I sit benching 135 I look around...LOL

Gain a bunch of bodyweight, I am not a juicer and I can bench 315....of course I have been known to weigh close to 280 at times (like now)

DirtyMax
12-12-2011, 12:10 PM
as usual..... nobody reads. Braun tested positive for high levels of Testosterone, not a steroid. High levels of Testosterone are a side affect of many steroids, but not all. He was tested during the playoffs, at an unknown time. They are tested multiple times during the playoffs, each round supposidly. There were 2 rounds, he tested positive one round not the other. He might have just hit the walkoff and been so gassed up who knows. They claimed the testosterone was synthetic. I refuse to hang someone before it's been proven.

Remember, the same people that tested Diana Taurasi positive 4 times, yet ended up having major tampering issues with the tests, and she was exhonerated are the confirmation for these tests. So many people so quick to jump on the bandwagon, as usual.

TRUTH!

I really think this ends up going away. MLB has not said a single word about this yet. It's all speculation at this point.

Prince Valiant
12-12-2011, 12:17 PM
Braun tested positive for high levels of Testosterone, not a steroid.To be accurate, testosterone IS a steroid.

Holeshot
12-12-2011, 03:20 PM
Maybe he had a killer steak at his restaurant the night before. Loaded with BGH ! :/

PB86MCSS
12-12-2011, 05:35 PM

Agreed...knee jerk reactions are fun, apparently. Just like any issue. I don't think this will end well, either a 25 or 50 game suspension but hopefully I'm wrong. There have been cases where players have had it overturned and it never leaks out, so people comparing this to the other appeals that were denied isn't apples to apples. It may of been an honest mistake or a fluke thing but for him to avoid the suspension they will have to decide the test was wrong, or it was tampered with. Fat chance. MLB uses a carbon-isotope test, I won't pretend to be an expert with this field but supposedly it's pretty fail proof. I still like Braun the same, a little dissapointed but a majority of professional athletes use supplements (and non professional athletes use worse without breaking laws), the fact some teeter on the edge doesn't surprise me or change how I view a certain player.

Prince Valiant
12-12-2011, 07:02 PM
Here's the thing...they say that his testosterone levels were twice as high as ever been tested?!?

WHA....???

We're talking not just twice as high as the "normal" range...but as has EVER been tested, IE, all positives before, etc.

Usually anyone working in any field finds something SO far out of the range of what is expected, you have to be a little skeptical.

-IE, someone claims to drive a golf ball 800 yards? A little (lot) skeptical.

-Someone claims their bone-stock WRX runs 12.1 in the 1/4? A little (lot) skeptical.

-Someone claims that they just broke the world record in the mile by 20 seconds? Again, forgive me for being skeptical.

So this testing agency, in every test it's ever done, + or - or otherwise...has NEVER seen anything like this, the highest they've seen being only half of what Braun had?

I'm not saying it's not possible...but when you get something that far outside the range one expects to find, even in positives, one must start to question if a mistake was made elsewhere or if something else is going on.

GHOSST
12-13-2011, 02:36 AM
Damn... Well fuck it, I say let the players take whatever they want. If everyone is on board, no one can be called cheaters, and if people are too moral to mess with enhancers, they they'll be the sucky athletes, haha.

Now I'm nowhere near serious. Just to clear the air.

BigSnailBuick
12-13-2011, 02:38 PM
Not saying people that bench alot juice :p my buddy is all natural and does the same as you at 175lbs. But you can tell who is juicing at the gym. I on the other hand have been blessed and cursed being 6'6" 165. My lifts are like a foot further than everyone else :p Ohh yea gain weight LOL I just started working out 3 months ago. Inhaling 5500 calories a day netted me 8 lbs. Gaining weight is ummm impossible :D working out has been giving me good size though for the short amount of time I have had a routine, we shall see in another 3 months.

Anywho back on topic I hope it was test tampering but soo hard to prove. I was always a bit amazed small Braun was hitting 500 footers :p Will be interesting to see where this all goes.

Gain a bunch of bodyweight, I am not a juicer and I can bench 315....of course I have been known to weigh close to 280 at times (like now)

nismodave
12-13-2011, 05:32 PM
If this was Derek Jeter, would there be as much support?

No fucking way.

theavenger333
12-13-2011, 06:04 PM
why would there be dave? completly off topic

nismodave
12-13-2011, 08:12 PM
Im saying that if was about someone with the Yankees/Bosox/Rangers etc , people on this fourm would not be giving the player the benefit of the doubt.

Holeshot
12-13-2011, 09:00 PM
Personally I try my very best not to judge. Everyone has skeletons in their closet. I am a firm believer in innocent until proven guilty, but unfortunately our society thinks the reverse is true.

theavenger333
12-13-2011, 09:37 PM
i would be. but that's not really suprising, you should support your players....... in this case pretty much everyone (including opponents) don't believe he did it.....

PB86MCSS
12-13-2011, 11:29 PM
If this was Jeter the test would of been thrown out probably for fear of having tainted the golden child...ok, maybe he's not loved around here but no, this isn't NY so why would he be? Don't get me started on the media love affair with Jeter. If he played anywhere but NY all he is is another Craig Biggio.

Lash
12-14-2011, 05:18 AM
If this was Jeter the test would of been thrown out probably for fear of having tainted the golden child...ok, maybe he's not loved around here but no, this isn't NY so why would he be? Don't get me started on the media love affair with Jeter. If he played anywhere but NY all he is is another Craig Biggio.

Win!

feltes94
12-14-2011, 08:05 AM
yeah that really sucks he my fav Brewer i just bought a jersy

jbiscuit
12-14-2011, 05:09 PM
There are rumors flying that the reason Brauny is protesting his innocence is because he is taking a steroid to keep his HERP in control. LOL

Car Guy
12-14-2011, 08:26 PM
If that is true I would rather accept the MLB's punishment......

CATNHAT
12-19-2011, 06:36 PM
There are rumors flying that the reason Brauny is protesting his innocence is because he is taking a steroid to keep his HERP in control. LOLHeard on the radio he is taking a prescribed medicine for a "private" medical condition.

Bet the guy that leaked the test failure is in a little trouble now.

Irish
12-19-2011, 07:12 PM
Herps /thread

Lash
12-19-2011, 07:28 PM
He should sue them for HIPAA violations.

Holeshot
12-19-2011, 07:38 PM
Agreed
He should sue them for HIPAA violations.

GHOSST
12-19-2011, 07:52 PM
Herps /thread

Damn... whats worse, losing the MVP or letting the world know you sleep with Milwaukee finest. haha

CATNHAT
12-19-2011, 08:47 PM
I wonder if it was this girl, remember her?

http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?52790-OK-so-what-was-with-the-tramp-in-the-yellow-shirt

/thread, just sayin.

Reverend Cooper
12-19-2011, 08:50 PM
got it from rodgers

CATNHAT
12-19-2011, 10:08 PM
got it from rodgers

I think the only thing Rodgers and Braun have together are MVP trophies.
http://cache2.allpostersimages.com/p/LRG/53/5329/KJHYG00Z/posters/aaron-rodgers-mvp-super-bowl-2011.jpg

http://mlb.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pMLB2-11956492dt.jpg

GHOSST
12-20-2011, 08:49 AM
Hahaha, Back Door Amy, I remember her. Man she's got some mileage.

Well, if Bruan was being a man whore and didn't bother to wrap it up with Milwaukee's sluts, he deserved to get burned. I know first hand of how women in Milwaukee try to score those pro athlete's, I worked with a few at poto, so fucking superficial. I felt bad for the bench warmers and no names though, those were the initial targets.

Cryptic
12-20-2011, 09:01 AM
Last I checked, baseball players play in lots of cities. That herp could of came from anywhere.

GHOSST
12-20-2011, 09:20 AM
Very true. Even worse...

brotherbenn83
12-20-2011, 12:36 PM
got it from rodgers

+1

And I am both a Brewers and a Packers fan, but damn those guys are gay for each other.

Cryptic
12-20-2011, 01:07 PM
http://www.throughthefencebaseball.com/ryan-braun-rumors-are-swirling-failed-test-could-be-linked-to-std-herpes/15191/

CATNHAT
12-20-2011, 01:19 PM
MVP = More Valued Penicillin

or the new nickname instead of Hammerin Hebrew is now the "Herpin Hebrew"

badass88gt
12-20-2011, 04:54 PM
got it from rodgers

That's f'n funny right there.

PB86MCSS
12-20-2011, 10:36 PM
got it from rodgers

They are the premier WI power couple. Once I saw Braun do the discount double check move to Rodgers in the Playoffs after getting a hit when Rodgers was in attendance, it made me laugh but also cringe.

Wagonbacker9
12-20-2011, 11:21 PM
They are the premier WI power couple. Once I saw Braun do the discount double check move to Rodgers in the Playoffs after getting a hit when Rodgers was in attendance, it made me laugh but also cringe.

LOFL. wow. Thats effective marketing right there.