PDA

View Full Version : My Cudahy apt will be available once I move out..... Kick ass place !!!

awsomeears
12-09-2011, 08:11 PM
I told my landlord I will offer this to some of my buddy's, he said " COOL "

Ive been in this small ( 500sq. ft )1 bedroom apt for 5 years here in Cudahy, Rent is $425 ( hasn't gone up and I believe will stay the same ) WE Energy bill $100 and water is free. Has a 2 car garage but technically is Split, but at the moment its all mine the lady who lives behind me is 84 and has no car...

Basement for storage and if I know the person taking my place here I could sell you my washing machine and dryer for $100 :D there older but who cares they work great !!!

Its great for somebody who works a 7am to 5pm shift because the business downstairs is closed 90% of the time, if you are home it is a bit noisey as people are in and out. But for me its perfect....

For the 1st 4 years it was great, cheap, fun ( Bars everywhere !!! ) centrally located and was able to save up $$$$ for the home I will be moving into...

I must warn you the Train Tracks are close and can shake the home, but I'm a weird SOB and I love hearing them come through :rolf

Any other questions just ask me....

awsomeears
12-10-2011, 11:35 PM
Also comes w/ stove and fridge ....

Car Guy
12-10-2011, 11:42 PM
I can vouch for this place. Not ideal for a family but for a single person (maybe a couple) who has use for a 2-car garage like many of us do this is a great set-up rarely found in the area for the price. I would get a 'real job' anywhere just to qualify for this place if I planned on staying here through the winter.....

awsomeears
12-11-2011, 11:58 AM
I made as little as $12 and lived perfectly humbled here, just passing on a decent place to live......... with a 2 car garage lol !