PDA

View Full Version : Peal Harbor and painting Evos

Sprayaway Fox
12-08-2011, 08:11 PM
Looks like this supposed vet spray painted this kids evo cause he was pissed off and spray painted the date of pearl harbor on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRdLd-T5rp0&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fl.php%3Fu%3Dh ttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.youtube.com%252Fwatch%253Fv% 253DCRdLd-T5rp0%26h%3DkAQEqTOgbAQHLyq0TzJ74D-SqPGtTD6xcxLXZG8cHc8_vFg

On the Evo forum

http://forums.evolutionm.net/evo-show-shine/587909-retired-navy-guy-spray-painted-my-evo-caught-during-act-pics-vids.html

badass88gt
12-08-2011, 08:36 PM
Dumbfuck got what he deserved. Vet or not, deserved an asskicking.

Rocket Power
12-08-2011, 08:40 PM
I can't believe the kid didn't get in trouble.

LEWETHETIGER73
12-08-2011, 08:57 PM
That kid really has some issues. I hope the kid gets in some trouble for being a dick. I mean it was just spray paint. Give the guy a 1-2 and then be done. But that was a little excessive. It's not like he knocked up his daughter and killed the family pet....

badass88gt
12-08-2011, 09:16 PM
Kid was pissed, maybe didnt handle it the best way but any one of us would have been just as pissed if we CAUGHT someone fucking with our toy. I give the kid credit for restraining as much as he did, looking at the guy's face it doesnt look like too much of a beating, just a couple of shots to bruise and cut him. Could have been alot worse considering how quick "kids" are to resort to weapons.

Bottom line is, anyone who destroys, vandalizes, desecrates anyone's belongings deserves a beating.

Boostaddct
12-08-2011, 09:18 PM
Yea I saw that vid on FB earlier...That kid definitely seemed to go overboard...I'm a car nut myself and would be irate, but I don't think I would go off like he did...I'm sure he will be getting a nice insurance check to repaint his car and it won't even need to repaint it since spray paint can be removed...so ultimately he will probably end up with a bunch of extra money for need mods or whatever....I always hope someone will do something like that to my cars so I can get a big check and fix it for less...lol. I would think the kid might be facing some legal action as well though because it seems like his reaction to protecting his vehicle may have been excessive.

Sprayaway Fox
12-08-2011, 09:43 PM
When I was in HS my buds Camaro got vandalized right next to my Chevelle I had.. When I think about it it still gets me pissed off sometimes that they were never caught.
Its good to see the guy get caught red handed and landed on. Honestly in a situation like that where I come out of somewhere and my car is like that...I would be out for blood too, how much? I couldnt tell ya.

Like my monte I have over 300 hours of sanding and paintwork into it, one or two punches still wouldnt justify enough.

Firefighter Z
12-08-2011, 09:58 PM
Spray paint over an a full out assault on the guy warrant the kid to get locked up. The kid is pretty dumb for even putting this on youtube and in the mean time threaten the guys life. "You're lucky your not in a ditch". Pure evidence here that the Vet may win this case, maybe even a lawsuit case.

Should the guy have spray painted the car, well no. But they caught him in the act and should of called the police.

badass88gt
12-08-2011, 11:24 PM
I hardly consider that threatening his life. He didnt say "I'm gonna put you in a ditch."

lordairgtar
12-08-2011, 11:37 PM
Nice cage fighter attitude. Obviously he had the means to just detain him until police arrived, but he had to go and cause major bodily harm. Vet was definitely wrong to vandalize someones private property but the car owner had committed the worse crime. There was no threat to the car owners life at all. He will have to show probable cause if this returns to bite him in the arse.

Rocket Power
12-08-2011, 11:58 PM
Nice cage fighter attitude. Obviously he had the means to just detain him until police arrived, but he had to go and cause major bodily harm. Vet was definitely wrong to vandalize someones private property but the car owner had committed the worse crime. There was no threat to the car owners life at all. He will have to show probable cause if this returns to bite him in the arse.

This^
He made a video of himself saying he beat the guy for spraying his car. Not real bright, but everyone wants to be a youtube star these days.
He should have called the cops, and if the guy managed to leave, get his plate and a description.

animal
12-09-2011, 07:37 AM
Heh. Not sure what he was so upset about, now it looks like all the other rice cars with the weird stickers on them :goof

TheRX7Project
12-09-2011, 07:45 AM
No, sorry, he should have beat the shit out of the guy then called the cops. "He spray painted my car and when I confronted him he swung at me. I was only defending myself."

+1 on making a video being stupid though.

LEWETHETIGER73
12-09-2011, 07:50 AM
the kid was even bragging he broke the guys leg! So that is perfectly "acceptable"? I work with vandalism everyday on any and all quality of cars and I can say perfectly clearly and honestly that it is never ok to go to that extreme. My cars new paint was dented and scratched and I knew who did it. If I was stupid enough, I could go wake him up with a baseball bat right now, but I know that is a perfectly dumbass move with all the lawers out there. It is just a car that can be repaired. Yes it sucks that it was damaged but you can always get another. And besides the old guy could have fallen and broke his neck, or like the guy on the southside that DIED when he hit his head on the curb. It just isn't worth it

xxsn0blindxx
12-09-2011, 07:51 AM
This is a case of two dumbasses, but dude totally deserved the ass kicking he got. He's not dead and doesn't appear to have any life lasting injuries. Kids these days need to learn that not everything in their lives has to get put up on Youtube.

DRK
12-09-2011, 08:49 AM
While I agree it's wrong to vandalize someone property, the spray bomb would wipe right off with some lacquer thinner and a rag.

Cryptic
12-09-2011, 09:16 AM
I can understand why the kid went ape shit on the dude. If you have everything you have into your car and someone fucks with it... You're going to lose your mind. For some it might just be their Honda, Cavalier, or some other shit box and for others it might be a car they have half their life poured into. It's all relative and will render the same end result.

He's damn lucky if he doesn't get charged with battery, aggravated assault, or something though.

Yooformula
12-09-2011, 10:33 AM
did anyone actually READ what he posted?

"I caught him in the act of painting my evo, he spit on me, called me a gook, and put his hands on me....this is the end result. If you listen closely No direct threats were made towards him.

He painted "12-7 USN" on the side of my car. the anniversary for the bombing on pearl harbor and usn= United States Navy"

If the vet put his hands on him, SPIT IN FACE and called him a racial slur, you are damm right his face needed to be busted wide open.

badass88gt
12-09-2011, 10:58 AM
No, sorry, he should have beat the shit out of the guy then called the cops.

I can understand why the kid went ape shit on the dude. If you have everything you have into your car and someone fucks with it... You're going to lose your mind. For some it might just be their Honda, Cavalier, or some other shit box and for others it might be a car they have half their life poured into. It's all relative and will render the same end result.

"I caught him in the act of painting my evo, he spit on me, called me a gook, and put his hands on me....this is the end result. If you listen closely No direct threats were made towards him.

He painted "12-7 USN" on the side of my car. the anniversary for the bombing on pearl harbor and usn= United States Navy"

If the vet put his hands on him, SPIT IN FACE and called him a racial slur, you are damm right his face needed to be busted wide open.

Finally, some guys with common sense enter this thread.

Prince Valiant
12-09-2011, 11:07 AM
This is a case of two dumbassesNothing more to say, really.

sloLs1
12-09-2011, 11:13 AM
Both of these people are stupid. ya, the vet was defintaly wrong by painting on the dudes car, but by law, a person can not harm someone when protecting personal property. The law can be a bitch and really f!ck that kid over if the vet gets a lawyer and such. That kid never should have posted the video, just claim that the vet came after him and it was selfdefense end of story! B-)

recently having my car broke into... if i would have came across them in the act i prolly would have beat the sh!t out of the theifs too, but i wouldnt go bragging about it and posting such an incriminating video!

michelle
12-09-2011, 11:15 AM
No wonder I have always had such a hard time explaining to students that violence isn't the answer. :rolleyes:

CATNHAT
12-09-2011, 11:27 AM
That Old Bastard deserved it for JUST spitting on the kid. The rest of OB's comments and actions are even more basis for an ass kicking!

The kid probably thought the video was going to be evidence, I seriously doubt the kid was trying to become a youtube star.

If I saw someone painting another board members car, the perp is going to hear something from me. But thats just me.

Rocket Power
12-09-2011, 11:35 AM

Maybe Mr youtube/cage fighter should have gotten video of that too.
He can say anything he wants to afterwards. Maybe that happened, maybe it didn't. Maybe he put his hands on him and spit after Mr Youtube came after him.

"If you listen closely no direct threats were made to him"? He broke his leg and busted up his face and told him he was lucky he wasn't left in a ditch. What other threats were needed?

Pg2 of the thread he says "oh and I got all the paint off, good ol' wd-40 "

So youtube tough guy commits a battery for soemthing that took a couple minutes with wd40 to take off.

Rocket Power
12-09-2011, 11:40 AM
The kid probably thought the video was going to be evidence, I seriously doubt the kid was trying to become a youtube star.

The only thing its evidence of is him commiting a battery after his car was spray painted. If he only wanted it as evidence, it wouldn't be on youtube. He wants to show he's a tough guy.

CATNHAT
12-09-2011, 11:58 AM
The only thing its evidence of is him commiting a battery after his car was spray painted. If he only wanted it as evidence, it wouldn't be on youtube. He wants to show he's a tough guy.

so someguy spits in your face, calls you a racial slur and paints your car and you take a picture of his license plate?

:confused :lame:

TheRX7Project
12-09-2011, 12:18 PM
No wonder I have always had such a hard time explaining to students that violence isn't the answer. :rolleyes:

Because sometimes it IS the answer. Sometimes the only way you can really get your point across is through a good old fashioned ass whooping. Sometimes that's the only way a person will learn a lesson, is by getting their ass beat.

I don't think George Washington got the British to leave us alone by talking it out or ignoring them until they went away.

WickedSix
12-09-2011, 01:04 PM
both are knobs.... neither one stepped up and acted like an adult....

if an ass whooping is what you think the guy deserved I'm sure Irish has spots open in his fight club so you can do the rest of us a favor and beat each others brains out

words only hurt if you let them

Prince Valiant
12-09-2011, 03:18 PM
Well, honestly had this happened to me, I'd have no problem grabbing the guy to stop him from spray painting my car.

-IF- he spit in my face or grabbed back at me, Yep, I'd punch him and if he fought back, I'd fight to win.

all this would seem "reasonable" given the circumstances...yes, one is certainly entitled to use physical force to stop someone from vandalizing ones property, and yes, you're actually even entitled to respond if someone spits on you...spitting IS considered simple assault, and you're entitled to protect yourself.

But the whole video thing and continued berating, and yes, was dumb dumb dumb. I will not be surprised if they evo owner himself finds himself in trouble.

-stew-
12-09-2011, 03:37 PM
The old man got what he deserved, the kid better hope and pray he doesn't catch a case. Putting the video on youtube is utter stupidity. I'm not all about shooting people when they come with in a cunt hair of your property line, but a few rounds of fisticuffs when caught in the act? Aye okay in my book.

A guy I work with caught a kid tagging signs on a school by his house, ran over grabbed the kid, put him in a headlock, took the marker and wrote 'I will not write on public property" or some such shit on the kids forehead. Winning!

Rocket Power
12-09-2011, 03:50 PM
so someguy spits in your face, calls you a racial slur and paints your car and you take a picture of his license plate?

:confused :lame:Maybe he spit in his face, maybe he didn't. Maybe he spit on him after mr.cage fighter shoved him around who knows.
Judging by what I see on the video the kid is an asshat.

Someone calls me a name, flippin big deal. No I'm not going to fight about it.

Exitspeed
12-09-2011, 05:20 PM

Well, honestly had this happened to me, I'd have no problem grabbing the guy to stop him from spray painting my car.

-IF- he spit in my face or grabbed back at me, Yep, I'd punch him and if he fought back, I'd fight to win.

all this would seem "reasonable" given the circumstances...yes, one is certainly entitled to use physical force to stop someone from vandalizing ones property, and yes, you're actually even entitled to respond if someone spits on you...spitting IS considered simple assault, and you're entitled to protect yourself.

But the whole video thing and continued berating, and yes, was dumb dumb dumb. I will not be surprised if they evo owner himself finds himself in trouble.

Pretty much sums it up for me.

Irish
12-09-2011, 05:23 PM
I'm sure Irish has spots open in his fight club so you can do the rest of us a favor and beat each others brains out

a fháil ar an gaineamh as do vagina

Irish
12-09-2011, 05:25 PM
pretty much sums it up for me.

x 2!

95 TA - The Beast
12-11-2011, 10:00 AM
Look, if the guy is a Navy vet that was in Pearl Harbor, or the survivor of a Navy vet killed in Pearl Harbor (ie, if his mom or dad was killed there), then that will weigh heavily with the courts in regards to mental state. He had obviously been drinking too.

Second, it was obvious the young punk had a friend or two with him. That, again, does not bode well for the young punk.

Fact of the matter is, and anyone can see this, that the old guy had a bad day, and did something stupid. I and anyone else, especially based on the verbage in the video would argue that anything more than him just spray painting the car happened is pure hear-say and has no bearing. It is obvious to anyone that the young punk got pissed and started throwing punches.

As it stands the idiot punk had better pray the authorities and/or legal counsel for the old guy don't get a hold of thier videos as they can paint one hell of a picture of elder-abuse. This kid and his buddies can do some serious time for acting like thugs. It was spray paint nothing more, and if he is a Veteran prosecutors and judges consider that heavily in regards to what he has done to serve this country over how he was treated for something as trivial as spray paint. Especially considering the guys candor on video after the fact and the way he was talking, compared to how the kid was talking, there is no question the kid is a thug, plain and simple, and he should be charged as a thug. The comments are way out of line and absoloutly do backup an attitude of inflicting bodily harm out of anger, not out of protecting himself (which would be the only reason he could even consider touching the old man). The extra buddies of his being there only makes it worse for all of them as they could have obviously detained the individual without violence before the police arrived, but they chose to assault him instead. The adding of threats after the assault is pure stupidity on thier part as well. If the guy ends up having long-term medical issues resulting from this they could end up paying for the rest of thier lives monetarily for his care. Just another point to consider.

Not making excuses for the old guy, but in reality it is a petty and stupid reason to get themselves put into a situation where they have the very real possibility of doing real jail time for this. Posting a video of it is insane and shows the thug-show-off mentality.

Sprayaway Fox
12-11-2011, 06:54 PM
I laugh at some of these comments "oh jeez he spray painted my car, Ill just get his LP" WTF!

I cant beleive people are standing up for the Vet. If it was "Tyrone from the waffle house" your comments would be "Hell yeah!"

Old man got what he deserved. Adrenaline is pumpin, shit gets said in the heat of battle.

You catch the guy doing it red handed and he talks shit and your fuck'em up good dont sit their and say you wouldnt keep talking shit with your adrenaline going cause your a liar.

THAT is why the system is screwed up nowadays...to many bleeding hearts. Aww the old guy took a ass whippin and he got threatened for doing something he shouldnt of did in the first place....Now we need to get the other guy because hes the bad guy. Gimme a fuggin break.

Yooformula
12-11-2011, 07:05 PM
lol seems like more people are willing to get spit in their face and just turn the other cheek, I guess.

badass88gt
12-11-2011, 09:05 PM
lol seems like more people are willing to get spit in their face and just turn the other cheek, I guess.

It's the Pussification of America my friend. The vet supporters in this friend are prime examples of whats going wrong with this country. Perhaps after finding his car spraypainted the young guy should have sat down with the vet, had a nice warm chat and try to find the root of his problems, the cause for his Evo attack. I'm sure it was just a big misunderstanding that could have been resolved with words that help instead of words that hurt, and the discussion could have concluded with a big warm hug. That's the best way to deal with a situation like this. After all, he IS a vet and he has feelings too.

/sarcasm. I think I'm gonna puke.

Nickerz
12-12-2011, 12:48 AM
Given the totality of the situation, I think it was appropriate. The nature of the message, spitting, engaging in a physical altercation etc. That guy is obviously a nut job and was dealt with properly and sent the correct message. I will say though, that kid cut it pretty close. A little bit more and he would be on the local news for killing someone. Its not that hard to kill someone, especially some old nut job.

GHOSST
12-12-2011, 02:33 AM
So being openly racial nowadays doesn't warrant an ass whoopin? Minority or not, if someone spray painted something meant to be racial on any one of our toys we'd be pissed, and some of us would probably be pissed enough to throw a punch or two, but definitely not post it youtube, lol. And I'm not defending the kid, or the old man for that matter, and its probably hearsay, we don't know, but it appears he spit on the kid and made some racial slurs to boot. I mean, writing what he did on a Japanese car itself shows the old vet has some resentment against Japanese things, and I wonder if it was before or after he knew the driver was Asian.

All I know is.. that kid better be glad it wasn't a Marine or Army vet... Just saying. But seriously a veteran in his right state of mind wouldn't have done that. That old man definitely has PTSD..

WickedSix
12-12-2011, 07:48 AM
So to hell with the legal system? Hooray for vigilante justice?

I was 14 and a buddy was getting beat up on the ground by a kid sitting ontop of him... I picked the guy up by the throat and pulled him off.... the cops got called on me because the kid had a red ring around his neck when he walked home....

there is enough force to get control of the situation and then there is excessive force.....

I think the kid used excessive force when dealing with the vet..... and the vet was in the wrong as well.... if the kid really wanted justice he should have called the cops and detained the offender...it looks like he had plenty of witnesses to corroborate the story....just a failure on the kids part to be the better person

TheRX7Project
12-12-2011, 08:03 AM
Enough vigilate justice would make the legal system unnecessary.

WickedSix
12-12-2011, 08:58 AM
and then the guy with the most guns & followers becomes your new grand overlord......

GHOSST
12-12-2011, 09:15 AM
and then the guy with the most guns & followers becomes your new grand overlord......

Sweet. Like Escape from New York!

WickedSix
12-12-2011, 09:44 AM
Sweet. Like Escape from New York!

at least he had style! striking fear into his subjects with a pimpmobile.... way better than escape from LA and the Che Guervara wanna be

badass88gt
12-12-2011, 10:02 AM
I was 14 and a buddy was getting beat up on the ground by a kid sitting ontop of him... I picked the guy up by the throat and pulled him off.... the cops got called on me because the kid had a red ring around his neck when he walked home....

Good on you, thats what good friends do. Fines come and go, it's just money, you'll make more tomorrow, however you have the pleasure of knowing in your heart that you helped out a friend when he needed it most.

there is enough force to get control of the situation and then there is excessive force.....

I think the kid used excessive force when dealing with the vet..... and the vet was in the wrong as well.... if the kid really wanted justice he should have called the cops and detained the offender...it looks like he had plenty of witnesses to corroborate the story....just a failure on the kids part to be the better person

I agree with you here, he did go too far, however, putting yourself in his shoes, if you caught someone vandalizing your baby how would you react? Would you have the restraint he had (and he did possess restraint, he is a trained MMA fighter according to his posting on an Evo forum). He could have really fucked that guy up but didnt. He said he hit him 4 times. I would say that is restraint.

badass88gt
12-12-2011, 10:08 AM
A few other things I noticed in the video.

The "victim" also put himself at the same level as the vet as far as the racism card goes. He claims the vet was calling him a gook, yet the kid was just as bad in the video with the faggot stuff.

The vet is not some 60+ year old man, he looks what, maybe 40? And doesn't look to be in that bad of physical shape. He's not some elderly WWII veteran that got beat up, so people need to lay off the "old man" crap.

I would imagine Mr. Evo might have been a little calmer afterwards if his loudmouth buddy would have shut the fuck up for two seconds. Someone needs to pop that kid in the mouth, I can't stand the "bigtalk buddy" that always seems to be yelling from behind the "tough" guy.

Prince Valiant
12-12-2011, 10:30 AM
(and he did possess restraint, he is a trained MMA fighter according to his posting on an Evo forum)Actually, if you read further it goes from "trained" to him simply "dabbling" in it...

But, on the restraint issue, I don't think slamming a car door on someones leg as he was trying to get away and breaking it constitutes "restraint".

Like I said earlier...I have no problems physically stopping someone from vandalizing my property. I have no problems decking someone who has spit in my face. In either of these cases, the law will generally side with you...but the evo owner didn't stop there and will likely rightfully find himself in trouble in trouble with the law because of his lack of restraint.

fwiw, that guy looks right around 50-ish.

WickedSix
12-12-2011, 10:45 AM
For me, it would take more than spray paint, some spitting and a racial slur to get me that angry... because to me its just a machine, its refinishable, replaceable, repairable.... now I concede I own certain things I hold in higher esteem because of sentimental attachment... I'd be much more livid if it was my grandfathers pocket watch, my grandmothers ring.... and so forth... so I can understand the anger if it is something you hold in high regard.... but it takes a bigger person to take a step back in my opinion... if he is mma trained, it makes it worse to me, because just one punch has the potential to be lethal... to me...its damned foolish to fight unless you have to

GHOSST
12-12-2011, 12:23 PM
You know, I was wondering that too.. He looked very young to be a vet of that era, so he has to be a vet, and probably the younger family member of someone who was there on that day, on that specific ship. But if that's the case, that really makes his motives weird, dude has got serious issues. Now I want to call out the validity of his vet status... he probably isn't even a vet..

Which reminds me... anyone heard of this asshat? Rick Duncan? Unbelievable, I know its off topic, but damn I just can't believe this... Somebody should beat his ass and post it on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXzB6FyOylU

Prince Valiant
12-12-2011, 12:38 PM
People claim Vet status to gain credibility...whether they are a vet or not.

CATNHAT
12-12-2011, 09:54 PM
All I know is.. that kid better be glad it wasn't a Marine or Army vet... Just saying. But seriously a veteran in his right state of mind wouldn't have done that. That old man definitely has PTSD..Q

So Navy, Airforce, and Coast Guard guys arent as tough as Marines or Army? And your expertise in Psychology presents itself again with a diagnosis of PTSD. Is that what YOUR saying? Im just sayin.

-stew-
12-12-2011, 10:31 PM
Q

So Navy, Airforce, and Coast Guard guys arent as tough as Marines or Army? And your expertise in Psychology presents itself again with a diagnosis of PTSD. Is that what YOU'RE saying? I'm just sayin.

I'm just sayin'.

lordairgtar
12-12-2011, 10:45 PM
Q

So Navy, Airforce, and Coast Guard guys arent as tough as Marines or Army? And your expertise in Psychology presents itself again with a diagnosis of PTSD. Is that what YOUR saying? Im just sayin.
I don't know. Seems like the navy Seals are pretty bad ass.

CATNHAT
12-12-2011, 11:09 PM
I'm just sayin'.

Shouldnt you be picketing somewhere or signing fake recall petitions?

I'm sayin.....

73MACH
12-12-2011, 11:10 PM

^this

GHOSST
12-13-2011, 02:03 AM
Q

What is your problem dude? If your gonna keep trying to start shit, please ignore my post, that's what the Admins made the option for. I come here to post and get opinions, not hear you bitch all the time about what I post. Did I say I was an expert? No, its my observation, but if you want to fucking know I have HAD mild PTSD from spending a whole year in Iraq away from family with only a two week vacation, and that's all it takes, ask any Soldier whose deployments for 1 year are typical, were ours are optional and normally only 7 months, it can easily get stressful out there. Its like your constantly butt hurt you lost an argument with me because you speak before you get the facts. Let it go man, and leave me the hell alone. PLEASE!

Yes, I was very misspoken, I should have elaborated, Navy includes Seals, Seals are badass, extremely badass, now with that said, everyone plays their part, but there are few services known to be very good at hand to hand combat and outright kick assery (yup). That is ALL I was getting at. And if you EVER served you'd know about pride in your service branch. I love all my brothers in arms but I'm a Marine through and through, so shoot me for having pride in my eagle globe and anchor.

Did you even bother to read that thread awhile back were that old Marine vet killed that guy? And that old vet was way older than this guy appears to be.

TheRX7Project
12-13-2011, 08:37 AM
For me, it would take more than spray paint, some spitting and a racial slur to get me that angry... because to me its just a machine, its refinishable, replaceable, repairable.... now I concede I own certain things I hold in higher esteem because of sentimental attachment... I'd be much more livid if it was my grandfathers pocket watch, my grandmothers ring.... and so forth... so I can understand the anger if it is something you hold in high regard.... but it takes a bigger person to take a step back in my opinion... if he is mma trained, it makes it worse to me, because just one punch has the potential to be lethal... to me...its damned foolish to fight unless you have to

Now ask yourself, was it worth the possible ass kicking for the "vet" to do this? Did he ask himself, "if I get caught, what could happen to me?" For all he knew the guy whose car that was, would be willing to TAKE A LIFE over it. Maybe that car is his lifeblood. Maybe that car was his best friend's car, or his DAD's car, who recently died. Maybe that paint is a special one-off color that he paid two grand to have painted. Maybe he was a young punk with a gat and an itchy trigger finger... you just don't know. The "vet" pushed his luck, and he lost.

Just like if you break into my house, are my possessions worth losing your life over? Because to me, they may be worth TAKING a life over... you just don't know, do you? Is it worth the risk to find out?

These are the things you need to ask yourself before you go fucking with someone else's shit. Is it worth dying for?

ETA: The ONLY thing the kid did wrong, IMO, was make the video. The "vet" completely deserved everything he got. Stop sympathizing with the bad guy and recognize that the REAL victim here is the kid, who more than likely did NOTHING to this guy beforehand. He was innocent, his property was vandalized FOR NO REASON, and in the end, the "vet" got what he deserved for vandalizing someone's property without cause.

Prince Valiant
12-13-2011, 08:44 AM
These are the things you need to ask yourself before you go fucking with someone else's shit. Is it worth dying for?The problem with your proposition then is this:

If someone is rational enough to ask themselves if "it's worth dying for" or even simply worth getting an "ass kicking", why would they be considering spray painting some random guy's car?

The thinking that produces the later does not produce the former. It just doesn't.

TheRX7Project
12-13-2011, 08:54 AM
The problem with your proposition then is this:

If someone is rational enough to ask themselves if "it's worth dying for" or even simply worth getting an "ass kicking", why would they be considering spray painting some random guy's car?

The thinking that produces the later does not produce the former. It just doesn't.

I understand that. IMO, the reason this thought never occours to people, is because ass kickings / etc. don't happen often enough. If the laws in this country weren't so screwed up that the victim often stands trial for simply defending themselves or their property, more people would be willing to go that extra step. And the more people that go the extra step, the more that thought of "what if" will get drilled into would-be assailant's heads, and possibly prevent them from doing the crime in the first place since "it's not worth getting my ass kicked / killed."

GHOSST
12-13-2011, 09:07 AM
Good point. My buddy who lives in Stallis just told me an old man died recently from being punched by someone in a group of about 4 people, and he died by hitting the concrete, and supposedly one came back later to get his wallet. This just makes you wonder even with CC laws, why do people even commit crimes like this? I'm definitely one for vigilante justice. If only so...

CATNHAT
12-13-2011, 10:08 AM
What is your problem dude? If your gonna keep trying to start shit, please ignore my post, that's what the Admins made the option for. I come here to post and get opinions, not hear you bitch all the time about what I post. Did I say I was an expert? No, its my observation, but if you want to fucking know I have HAD mild PTSD from spending a whole year in Iraq away from family with only a two week vacation, and that's all it takes, ask any Soldier whose deployments for 1 year are typical, were ours are optional and normally only 7 months, it can easily get stressful out there. Its like your constantly butt hurt you lost an argument with me because you speak before you get the facts. Let it go man, and leave me the hell alone. PLEASE!

Yes, I was very misspoken, I should have elaborated, Navy includes Seals, Seals are badass, extremely badass, now with that said, everyone plays their part, but there are few services known to be very good at hand to hand combat and outright kick assery (yup). That is ALL I was getting at. And if you EVER served you'd know about pride in your service branch. I love all my brothers in arms but I'm a Marine through and through, so shoot me for having pride in my eagle globe and anchor.

Did you even bother to read that thread awhile back were that old Marine vet killed that guy? And that old vet was way older than this guy appears to be.

blah blah blah.....

More SELF AGGRANDIZING from your keybored......

Adj. 1. self-aggrandizing- of or relating to or characteristic of self-aggrandizement
self-aggrandising

2. self-aggrandizing - exhibiting self-importance; "big talk"
boastful, braggart, bragging, braggy, cock-a-hoop, crowing, self-aggrandising, big
proud - feeling self-respect or pleasure in something by which you measure your self-worth; or being a reason for pride; "proud parents"; "proud of his accomplishments"; "a proud moment"; "proud to serve his country"; "a proud name"; "proud princes"

Irish
12-13-2011, 10:06 PM
Aren't the Marines a subsidiary of the Navy?

GHOSST
12-14-2011, 12:31 AM
Man you just don't know when to quit.. Please leave me alone. Stop following me into every thread. I have nothing against you, save all the nonsense for someone else, please take me off your radar. At which ever point I hurt your feelings or made you upset, forgive me man. Let the thread beef go. I'm being completely honest to provide you with a solution, ignore my posts if you never intend to have anything positive or reasonable to say, especially at this point since you have an obvious problem with me. Do you notice I don't stick around to play with you after awhile? Because its really stupid, these are just words on a damn screen. You got to learn to let things go.

Aren't the Marines a subsidiary of the Navy?

Ugh.. Here comes you, my old nemesis trying to team up with the new one. Reoccurring thread drama from the same like people..hmmm. But ok, the above message applies to you too, its all the same. But for a second let me pretend your trying to ask an honest question and you don't really know the answer.

We are a department of the Navy yes, they write our checks, but we are NOT the Navy. Two separate branches. Google is your friend.

Irish
12-14-2011, 07:27 AM
Man you just don't know when to quit.. Please leave me alone. Stop following me into every thread. I have nothing against you, save all the nonsense for someone else, please take me off your radar. At which ever point I hurt your feelings or made you upset, forgive me man. Let the thread beef go. I'm being completely honest to provide you with a solution, ignore my posts if you never intend to have anything positive or reasonable to say, especially at this point since you have an obvious problem with me. Do you notice I don't stick around to play with you after awhile? Because its really stupid, these are just words on a damn screen. You got to learn to let things go.

Ugh.. Here comes you, my old nemesis trying to team up with the new one. Reoccurring thread drama from the same like people..hmmm. But ok, the above message applies to you too, its all the same. But for a second let me pretend your trying to ask an honest question and you don't really know the answer.

We are a department of the Navy yes, they write our checks, but we are NOT the Navy. Two separate branches. Google is your friend.

Look, I asked a question. I didn't direct anything at you personally, so quit whining.

I knew the answer to the question. It was asked to raise a point. Get the sand out if your vag and stop being butthurt all the damn time. You are starting to get annoying.

Disclaimer-

I personally respect all branches of service and appreciate the people that serve/served. They ALL do/did their part to protect us and our country.

Even though you're acting like a jerk, again, that includes you as well.

GHOSST
12-14-2011, 09:31 AM
Look, I asked a question. I didn't direct anything at you personally, so quit whining.

I knew the answer to the question. It was asked to raise a point. Get the sand out if your vag and stop being butthurt all the damn time. You are starting to get annoying.

Disclaimer-

I personally respect all branches of service and appreciate the people that serve/served. They ALL do/did their part to protect us and our country.

Even though you're acting like a jerk, again, that includes you as well.

See what I mean? Why do you need to raise your point at this moment, why, because me and you have had drama before, others might not know that, but I do, and you do too.

So I don't have the right to get sick of people following my post just to talk shit? THAT is annoying. I just want to be left alone by people like you and catnhat. Have I had any run ins with you since we had drama? No, because I really don't care. And I'm trying to do the same with catnhat. It just seems you guys love to hold grudges, and if anyone has sand in their vag its you guys. Again, IGNORE is there for a reason! I'll be the first admit I say what I have too, and I'm not always right, but I'll defend my point until the fat lady sings, and my wife is 105lbs.

So let me reiterate. Whatever I did to you or catnhat, forgive me. Just please leave me the fuck alone. Is that to much to ask? I want to talk about cars, and everything else in between, not come on here for thread beef and drama thread after thread, with the same people. Keeping it real is considered being as jerk to some. So thank you.

Irish
12-14-2011, 10:09 AM
See what I mean? Why do you need to raise your point at this moment, why, because me and you have had drama before, others might not know that, but I do, and you do too.

So I don't have the right to get sick of people following my post just to talk shit? THAT is annoying. I just want to be left alone by people like you and catnhat. Have I had any run ins with you since we had drama? No, because I really don't care. And I'm trying to do the same with catnhat. It just seems you guys love to hold grudges, and if anyone has sand in their vag its you guys. Again, IGNORE is there for a reason! I'll be the first admit I say what I have too, and I'm not always right, but I'll defend my point until the fat lady sings, and my wife is 105lbs.

So let me reiterate. Whatever I did to you or catnhat, forgive me. Just please leave me the fuck alone. Is that to much to ask? I want to talk about cars, and everything else in between, not come on here for thread beef and drama thread after thread, with the same people. Keeping it real is considered being as jerk to some. So thank you.

^ Epitome of hypocrisy.

/Thead

animal
12-14-2011, 10:17 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-snPv1C8AEg4/TgkdXVweXGI/AAAAAAAAEns/_wDKS1SyHT4/s1600/wahmbulance.jpg

:popcorn

GHOSST
12-14-2011, 10:26 AM
My my. Guess I need to keep my post to a minimal 2 sentences. Speak my mind, I'm a jerk. Defend myself, I'm a whiner. BCM, we know drama.. And people wonder why users leave and never turn back.

Svt_Fox, like I've said to you in the past, kindly fuck off. And I'm sure I'll see you again in the near future, so until then, think of something intelligent to say.

michelle
12-14-2011, 10:27 AM
Starting to feel a lot like Christmas...

GHOSST
12-14-2011, 10:33 AM
Sorry for being an asshole everyone..

michelle
12-14-2011, 10:40 AM
Nah, some people like to leave and then come back. And then leave, but then come back. And then leave and come back again.

-stew-
12-14-2011, 10:41 AM
My my. Guess I need to keep my post to a minimal 2 sentences. Speak my mind, I'm a jerk. Defend myself, I'm a whiner. BCM, we know drama.. And people wonder why users leave and never turn back.

Svt_Fox, like I've said to you in the past, kindly fuck off. And I'm sure I'll see you again in the near future, so until then, think of something intelligent to say.

I'm hated and shit talked by so many here I lose track, but aren't you one of the people regularly calling me a crybaby/whiner whenever I defend my self or state my case?

GHOSST
12-14-2011, 10:44 AM
I'm hated and shit talked by so many here I lose track, but aren't you one of the people regularly calling me a crybaby/whiner whenever I defend my self or state my case? Not me, I like you stew, for the exact reasons you mentioned. Debating and outright beefing are two different things in my eyes. I seriously remember everyone I beef with, because its not many. That's not me doing anything regularly to you.

WickedSix
12-14-2011, 11:21 AM
and a Christmas Bromance was born

animal
12-14-2011, 11:25 AM
and a Christmas Bromance was born

you forgot :sgay

:rolf

GHOSST
12-14-2011, 11:28 AM
and a Christmas Bromance was born No no... I just admire the people on this site that nobody likes, because its always the people that are the most honest and ruffles the most feathers. There aren't enough people like that on here, I think people are afraid for the same reasons I'm disliked, or stew is disliked. I get riled up but I eventually let it go, its all in fun at the end of the day, its just a forum.

Rocket Power
12-14-2011, 11:35 AM
Nah, some people like to leave and then come back. And then leave, but then come back. And then leave and come back again.http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/images/smilies/smiles2/rofl.gif

Yooformula
12-14-2011, 01:17 PM
this shit is old and way off the fucking topic. PLEASE use the fucking ignore button!:D:banana

and oh, Happy Holidays everyone!:xmas

animal
12-14-2011, 01:26 PM
Happy Holidays everyone!:xmas

That's off topic too! :goof

-stew-
12-14-2011, 01:45 PM
this shit is old and way off the fucking topic. PLEASE use the fucking ignore button!:D:banana

and oh, Happy Holidays everyone!:xmas

If we used the ignore button, we wouldn't be able to argue with each other. And this place would be boring and have like three posts a month. So, ah, you're dumb. Barry Christmas! !!!! :)

Irish
12-14-2011, 02:05 PM

Let me know ahead of time so I can ensure that I carve the time out of my schedule!

Irish
12-14-2011, 02:06 PM
Nah, some people like to leave and then come back. And then leave, but then come back. And then leave and come back again.

Who are you again?

GHOSST
12-14-2011, 02:50 PM
Let me know ahead of time so I can ensure that I carve the time out of my schedule!

lol, I'll be sure of it. Merry f'ing Christmas! :)

Irish
12-14-2011, 03:59 PM
lol, I'll be sure of it. Merry f'ing Christmas! :)

Great! Same to you!

michelle
12-14-2011, 05:02 PM
Who are you again?

No clue.

CATNHAT
12-14-2011, 05:15 PM
In some strange way, this thread has kind of taken on the personality of the OP video....

Slightly different, but yet, kind of the same.

Just saying...

Merry CHRISTMAS BITCHES! :xmas :burnout

-stew-
12-14-2011, 05:17 PM
^^ quit saying that. Just saying... ;)

jakedrew
12-14-2011, 05:20 PM
Happy Hanukka Stew.

OxmanWI
12-14-2011, 08:24 PM
Coming in late here, but in my option the kid was wrong to cause harm to the vet. He should have called the police and written down the license plate or tried to keep the Vet from going anywhere until police got there.

Oh...Merry fucking Christmas and lick my snow balls!