PDA

View Full Version : Chinese knock off NFL Jerseys

BoosTT
12-08-2011, 06:10 PM
Has anyone ordered anything from any online websites? Locally they seam to sell for about $45. Online they are $20. Comments?

http://www.nfljerseyswholesale.us/nfl-jerseys-c-8.html

GTSLOW
12-08-2011, 06:30 PM
That website looks so generic I think your CC would be maxed by the morning.

PB86MCSS
12-08-2011, 07:29 PM
Theres alot of sources for cheap ones, many on ebay are from Asia too. No idea on that particular site though. I've heard of this one as well: http://yukijersey.com/en/index.asp

jbiscuit
12-08-2011, 07:40 PM
total scam. You really want to give your CC info to a company overseas like that? I'd bet you get some 7-mile fair jersey and a $5000 CC bill

Ricky Bobby
12-08-2011, 10:18 PM
ha u guys are wrong nan/jason there are 2guys at work that deal with 2 diff companies on a monthly basis between jersey and shoes and whatever else. One is better than the other with customer svc but neither have had any problems with overcharges or .... I have a matthews jersey from one i wear when we play football if u think they are garbage so be it but for 30bux they are not bad, real no but nice enough sure

GTSLOW
12-09-2011, 12:08 AM
ha u guys are wrong nan/jason there are 2guys at work that deal with 2 diff companies on a monthly basis between jersey and shoes and whatever else. One is better than the other with customer svc but neither have had any problems with overcharges or .... I have a matthews jersey from one i wear when we play football if u think they are garbage so be it but for 30bux they are not bad, real no but nice enough sure

If it's legit then they are saving money by having a terrible web designer. :goof And no ones arguing those prices are awesome!

BoosTT
12-09-2011, 05:56 AM
Anyone know of a website that someone has sucessfully ordered from before. I also know people who resell them locally for $45, so atleast one site is legit

BoosTT
12-09-2011, 05:57 AM
And some of the sites take paypal. Atleast this protects your credit card.

WI_Dave
12-09-2011, 06:49 AM
I have sold them for $45, I get them from a guy locally. If they are the knockoffs, then they are a great quality. All have nfl lic. tags and Reebok tags and have not had an issue with them yet.

The Shaolin
12-09-2011, 08:43 AM
I don't know what site my dad's friend went through, but I think it was one that needed min quantity of 6 or whatever.

From closely examining a few of these jerseys, and owning a handful..

The biggest issues I have seen is that the colors are not perfect. Some of the greens are darker, and the golds are more yellow. They all have all the official reebok and NFL stitching, I wonder if these are factory rejects from reebok or something. Then again, the NFL neck badges were all different on teh ones I was looking at, maybe they stitch those by hand or something.

The stitching is also coming out on around the numbers on one of mine. Not like falling off, but I'm getting long fuzzies. I've worn and washed it a bunch though.

In conclusion: By no means perfect, but nothing anyone would notice without putting it next to an authentic one. Looks a hell of a lot better than the iron on jerseys they sell for $90 at the Packers Pro Shop.

Ricky Bobby
12-09-2011, 11:28 AM
my friends is 10 otherwise they rape u on shipping

PB86MCSS
12-10-2011, 11:30 AM
I got a new green Rodgers with all the "official" stitched patches, NFL, Reebok, sewn on name/numbers etc. for $37 shipped off eBay, shortly after the season ended. Off-season pricing perhaps but you can get deals out there. If you are paying much more than $40 for one, you're not looking hard enough. I also bought a Rickie Weeks off someone on CL, stitched but probably a reject from Majestic. $40 and the Brewers script is a little lower than it should be, but beats $100+ for one that's for sure. Nothing "authentic" is really the same as the wear on the field anyway, if you ever see one up close, so why pay like it's one.

And for 7 Mile Fair, never been there and don't ever plan to for fear of catching something, but one of my friends bought his Woodson Packers from there a year ago or two and it looks just fine, $40 too. I remember the days not that long ago when the jerseys going for $40 were easily $100+, I guess that's what happens when China gets in on making these, for better or worse.

juicedimpss
12-10-2011, 01:48 PM
screw chinese knockoff shit.

PB86MCSS
12-10-2011, 05:22 PM
Screw paying $100 for a jersey when where it's made doesn't matter (in this instance). Unless those really quality jobs being lost is a big issue.

lordairgtar
12-10-2011, 06:58 PM
Chances are, legit jerseys are made overseas and the knockoffs probably come out of the same company.

GHOSST
12-12-2011, 03:21 AM
I'm for a decent knock off. I went to the sporting goods store down here in NC, we have Dicks Sporting Goods.. $100 and no A-Rog jerseys at all.. I was pissed... Give me a knock off any day, so I can wear it until it gets holes.

theavenger333
12-12-2011, 07:55 AM
right now THE only way to for sure get a "real, AUTHENTIC" jersey is to buy one off NFL shop. The knockoffs now are so damn close its almost impossible to see the differences. i have a knockoff Finley jersey and an authentic Driver. Both away jerseys with the superbowl patch. they look the same without turning them inside out and looking with a magnifying glass

The Shaolin
12-12-2011, 08:18 AM
I also have a game replica jersey...it's an older one...#51 Brian Williams. I don't think it was game worn, but it might has well have been. It's really long so you can tuck it in, and the shoulders are big so you can fit pads under it. This is also from when Nike had the jersey contract. Much better stitching on that than any of the other ones, real or knockoff. haha.

theavenger333
12-13-2011, 08:06 AM
^^ so despite you having a cool jersey.... your post doesn't really help the discussion at all.......

-stew-
12-13-2011, 08:29 AM
I'm for a decent knock off. I went to the sporting goods store down here in NC, we have Dicks Sporting Goods.. $100 and no A-Rog jerseys at all.. I was pissed... Give me a knock off any day, so I can wear it until it gets holes.

I got a brand new one. Home, XL. I bought a few from a guy I know not knowing they were knock offs, had them for sale here until it was pointed out they were fakes. Quality is excelent. Im into them for $50, let me know if youre interested. I have a driver and a Bart Scott and I don't care they aren't legit. They more than look the part and I wont care if I get some wing sauce on one.

The Shaolin
12-13-2011, 08:29 AM
I made the most informative post in this thread, had I remembered to lump that information in with the first post, you wouldn't have bitched. Thanks though! :-*

animal
12-13-2011, 09:53 AM
The knockoffs now are so damn close its almost impossible to see the differences. i have a knockoff Finley jersey and an authentic Driver. Both away jerseys with the superbowl patch. they look the same without turning them inside out and looking with a magnifying glass

Maybe your driver isn't really authentic :confused there are tons of differences, but you have to know what to look for. You don't need a magnifying glass, just a good eye. That said all my jerseys are knockoffs. The differences aren't great enough to spend the extra on unless you're doing something like getting them signed and framing them, etc.

BoosTT
12-13-2011, 10:54 AM
We'll I have a real Aaron Rodgers and I'm looking to buy a knock-off Aaron rodgers, green in size large for a gift. It's not worth paying double for such a minor difference.

If anyone has what I'm looking for please PM me.

animal
12-13-2011, 11:26 AM
We'll I have a real Aaron Rodgers and I'm looking to buy a knock-off Aaron rodgers, green in size large for a gift. It's not worth paying double for such a minor difference.

If anyone has what I'm looking for please PM me.

I got a guy, its not gonna be $20 though like online... but you also don't have to deal with junk getting sent to you like numbers sewn on an angle or getting a purple and yellow ryan grant jersey instead of green. It happens. Chinamen don't know or understand football, or jerseys, or teams. Heh. Let me know if no one else here gives you any leads and I'll forward you his info.

PB86MCSS
01-07-2012, 12:41 PM
Anyone buy from the sites listed earlier? A friend of mine bought one from the yukijersey site, worked out just fine and looks good I was told. I'm looking at doing a larger (10+) purchase from one of the sites to get them for a nice price ($20-$25 apeice). If anyone is interested in getting in on the purchase, PM me.

Larrygto
01-07-2012, 03:24 PM
I ordered one from one of those companys for my wife, I orded a large when it arrived it was so small it would only fit my daughter.

PB86MCSS
01-07-2012, 04:11 PM
Was this a "ladies" style jersey? Or regular.

Larrygto
01-07-2012, 04:14 PM
A ladys large

WI_Dave
01-09-2012, 08:11 AM
A ladys large

I had someone order a ladies xl and it was tiny too. The womens ones are supposed to fit skin tight and be tiny. Not what I or buyer expected.

HRSEPLA
01-10-2012, 11:13 PM
My sister ordered from NFL-NHL.com and after 1 wash the yellow stripes on the arms came off, after 2 washes all the stripes are gone and the stitching is all falling apart...not worth it
Tina