PDA

View Full Version : WTB Pontiac Grand Prix wheels

88Nightmare
12-06-2011, 03:08 PM
A friend of mine needs a new set of wheels for his wife's 2003 Grand Prix. Currently the car has some extremely road rashed and slightly bent 5 spoke "twisties" that are painted silver. He doesn't really care what kind he gets, he just prefers pontiac wheels. Anyone have a complete set?

outlawgibbs
12-06-2011, 04:24 PM
I could look at wok, what's he willing to spend on a set and how clean is he expecting
Them to be

HY35F2T
12-06-2011, 05:02 PM
steelies with hub caps?dont know if there the same bolt pattern as 2001 grandam .

88Nightmare
12-06-2011, 07:07 PM
I could look at wok, what's he willing to spend on a set and how clean is he expecting
Them to be

I know he's looking on the cheap. Don't have to be perfect. The et he has now have cracks in them an leak air. If you have a set with curb rash, it's fine. His wife will end up rashing them up anyway

outlawgibbs
12-06-2011, 07:15 PM
I know he's looking on the cheap. Don't have to be perfect. The et he has now have cracks in them an leak air. If you have a set with curb rash, it's fine. His wife will end up rashing them up anyway
I could probably find a decent set for about $50-$100 if hes willing to trade in the old set for cores. Im assuming he wants to stay with 16" wheels so he can use his old tires or would he want me to find a set with nice rubber, maybe something taller off a newer car maybe? The possibilitys could be endless since we get new cars in everyday

88Nightmare
12-06-2011, 08:12 PM
His tires are good. But yeah I'm sure he would trade in the old wheels for cores. Like I said they leak air so they're only good for scrap. He works a lot so I'd pick em up. I can come get them almost any time.

outlawgibbs
12-06-2011, 08:16 PM
why do you pm me your number and I can send pics thru text if I see something he may like then you can tell me yes or no on them so I dont pay for something he wont like.