PDA

View Full Version : MoreTax on E85

Dr.Buick
12-05-2011, 09:07 PM
They want to add more tax to e85 fuel, go here and sign the petition to tell congress to support E85.
http://action.coalitionfore85.org/5615/coalition-e85/

Wagonbacker9
12-05-2011, 09:15 PM
Seeing as I may or may not run it in spring... done.

SSDude
12-05-2011, 09:18 PM
There not adding tax to E85 there ending the subsidy.

nismodave
12-05-2011, 10:02 PM
Not going to sign....Not a fan of Gov making us use corn as a fuel.

But I hate any new tax....So Im conflicted.

HITMAN
12-05-2011, 10:10 PM

+1

Prince Valiant
12-05-2011, 10:16 PM
But I hate any new tax....So Im conflicted.as stated above, they're ending a subsidy. One way or another, you're paying for it.

FoxStang
12-05-2011, 10:21 PM
Not signing it, the less subsidies the better.

BR3W CITY
12-06-2011, 02:27 PM
I'd sign if they agree to pull the 10% crap out of my gas now.
Now, if I was throwing some serious boost at something, I might feel different.

xxsn0blindxx
12-06-2011, 06:12 PM
I'd rather see that subsidy money go towards drilling for oil in North America.

Rocket Power
12-07-2011, 01:11 AM
Not signing it, the less subsidies the better.

This^

shoooo32
12-07-2011, 07:12 AM
no one believes it's better for the environment anymore given the efforts required to produce it. If anything should be subsidized it should be something like plant derived bio-diesels. Not that I'm a fan of subsidies, but biodiesel kicks waaay more ass than e85. If you need octane, buy race fuel.

-stew-
12-07-2011, 07:18 AM
So I'm supposed to be supportive of paying a tax that makes your hobby cheaper, but you don't support government employees like myself having good pay and benefits because they are paid for by tax dollars? Fuck that and fuck you too.

HITMAN
12-07-2011, 10:43 AM
So I'm supposed to be supportive of paying a tax that makes your hobby cheaper, but you don't support government employees like myself having good pay and benefits because they are paid for by tax dollars? Fuck that and fuck you too.
So, you're saying that your pay and benefits now suck because you're being asked to pay a small contribution toward your health care and pension? And a much smaller percentage than your private sector counter-parts, at that. What a sad little cry-baby you've turned out to be...

88Nightmare
12-07-2011, 11:21 AM

You mad?

pOrk
12-07-2011, 11:32 AM
Not signing, lol at Stew

animal
12-07-2011, 11:40 AM
Don't care about e85.

:popcorn

-stew-
12-07-2011, 12:07 PM
So, you're saying that your pay and benefits now suck because you're being asked to pay a small contribution toward your health care and pension? And a much smaller percentage than your private sector counter-parts, at that. What a sad little cry-baby you've turned out to be...

Go fuck yourself, fatso. I'm not making this thread about me. I'm making it about the hypocrites here crying about people getting government hand outs but now that a hand out they take advantage of is being taken away they get their panties in a bunch.

HITMAN
12-07-2011, 01:56 PM
Go fuck yourself, fatso. I'm not making this thread about me. I'm making it about the hypocrites here crying about people getting government hand outs but now that a hand out they take advantage of is being taken away they get their panties in a bunch. Be that as it may, you're still the BCM sandy-vag champion,Tat-Rat. You never fail to inject your pathetic whining about your "Oh so miserable" pay/benefits compensation situation under the new Walker rules into absolutely every post you possibly can. You're a whining ingrate that should be happy as fuck you still have a job in this economy, let alone one with the generous benefits yours still includes. So maybe you should go fuck yourself instead. A little vinegar and a cotton swab on the end of your favorite dildo might be just the thing to clean out that irritated clam of yours...

Wagonbacker9
12-07-2011, 02:30 PM
Aright, lets just leave the political crap at home or in its section.

Rocket Power
12-07-2011, 02:39 PM
Ummmm, this whole thread is political...

animal
12-07-2011, 02:53 PM
^ exactly my thought.

HITMAN
12-07-2011, 02:54 PM

Who died and left you in charge, newb?

Wagonbacker9
12-07-2011, 02:59 PM
Fine.. keep bickering like teenage girls. Its very becoming.

-stew-
12-07-2011, 03:22 PM
Fine.. keep bickering like teenage girls. Its very becoming.

http://sv3.wakku.to/~chris/stuff/You-must-be-new-here2.jpg

michelle
12-07-2011, 03:24 PM
It's his first "winter" on BCM. He'll catch on soon enough (and join in)...

Lash
12-07-2011, 03:33 PM
Fuck that and fuck you too.

:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

-stew-
12-07-2011, 04:22 PM
Be that as it may, you're still the BCM sandy-vag champion,Tat-Rat. You never fail to inject your pathetic whining about your "Oh so miserable" pay/benefits compensation situation under the new Walker rules into absolutely every post you possibly can. You're a whining ingrate that should be happy as fuck you still have a job in this economy, let alone one with the generous benefits yours still includes. So maybe you should go fuck yourself instead. A little vinegar and a cotton swab on the end of your favorite dildo might be just the thing to clean out that irritated clam of yours...

I've heard a lot of people "I'm so thankful to have a job." I don't recall any of those people being smart, skilled or driven. I'm not ungrateful about my job, but I've never had a problem finding a job; if I got fired tomorrow morning I have no worries I wouldn't be working in a week. I'm good at what I do and I have an in demand skill set. I'm capable and willing to learn. I had three job offers on the table when I took my current job IN THIS ECONOMY, have received a few job offers since taking this job, and a year ago I ran into an old boss of mine who has been trying to get my job for ten years.

Maybe you shouldn't focus your anger that you cant see your own dick on others and go for a walk. Your inability to make a valid argument, reliance on insults and name calling remind me of Micheal Moore. That and you being a sweatpants wearing fat fuck.

Wagonbacker9
12-07-2011, 10:11 PM
It's his first "winter" on BCM. He'll catch on soon enough (and join in)...

boo winter.

I've heard a lot of people "I'm so thankful to have a job." I don't recall any of those people being smart, skilled or driven. I'm not ungrateful about my job, but I've never had a problem finding a job; if I got fired tomorrow morning I have no worries I wouldn't be working in a week. I'm good at what I do and I have an in demand skill set. I'm capable and willing to learn. I had three job offers on the table when I took my current job IN THIS ECONOMY, have received a few job offers since taking this job, and a year ago I ran into an old boss of mine who has been trying to get my job for ten years.

Up until April, thats exactly what I was. I graduated in 08 with a degree in IT, so I am in demand. However I worked from then until April 2011 at a shitty dead end underpaid position with Aurora. It took me 2 years of solid searching to be offered an opportunity at a 50% raise (which brought me up to market rate for the work I do) with some actual opportunity for a future and advancement. Its not so simple for everyone, and you are clearly taking things for granted that you have worked hard for.

HITMAN
12-08-2011, 01:40 AM

Then why don't you take him up on it and get out of the obviously (at least the way you portray it to everyone here) horrible job situation you are in now. Show all of us tax-payers the courage of your conviction and quit your awful public service job and come and join the rest of us private sector types in the real world. Of course then you wouldn't get to come on here and whine about your mistreatment at the hands of the mean old Govern-Ogre. Such a dilemma. Awwww, poor you.

Maybe you shouldn't focus your anger that you cant see your own dick on others and go for a walk.
Maybe you should stop hiding your self-loathing and your premature hair loss behind a shaved head and a bunch of tattoos like some Philip Anselmo wannabe.

Your inability to make a valid argument, reliance on insults and name calling remind me of Micheal Moore.
My inabilty to make an argument? You haven't yet answered the original question, nor will you, because you'd rather bitch about the horror of the Walker condition to a bunch of people who could gives two shits if your pathetic ass fell off of the planet, than do something proactive about it. Much like your hero, Michael Moore. :loser I'll say it again; Don't like your job? Then QUIT the motherfucker, go find a different one and save us all from having to wipe your teary face and snotty nose, ya whiny little bitch.

That and you being a sweatpants wearing fat fuck.
Really? I'm the one name calling here? Alrighty then...
http://communities.sportsnet.ca/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-849877-6132/Pot_Meet_Kettle.jpg

Taetsch Z-24
12-08-2011, 05:15 AM

But I hate any new tax....So Im conflicted.

My thoughts exactly.

Turning a food producing product in to fuel, that is less efficient.... All because we are Skird to make new holes in the ground... Not worth it.

Leaving alone the fact that it could fix the economy almost over night.

animal
12-08-2011, 08:15 AM
like some Philip Anselmo wannabe.

While I applaud the homage to such bands, you forgot to mention Dime on his death anniversary. (retarded atlanta braves-like arm movement)SHAME. SHAME. SHAME. SHAME. ...(/retarded atlanta braves-like arm movement)

RIP Dime. :(

Waver
12-08-2011, 11:05 AM

But I hate any new tax....So Im conflicted.Agreed.

I'd sign if they agree to pull the 10% crap out of my gas now.
Now, if I was throwing some serious boost at something, I might feel different.

Honestly, if they at least pulled it from Premium I would be happy.....Sad thing is it is suposed to be better for the environment but it gives you shitty gas mileage.

WI_Dave
12-08-2011, 12:13 PM
Sad thing is it is suposed to be better for the environment but it gives you shitty gas mileage.

^^ But I would be ok with it if the price diff. was worth while.

Waver
12-08-2011, 02:32 PM
^^ But I would be ok with it if the price diff. was worth while.
However, I don't have anything that can run it or really needs it, nor does a lot of people. The majority of vehicles I sell arnt flex fuel. So why should I care?

Yooformula
12-08-2011, 03:00 PM
the only thing e 85 is good for is put ting money into the government's pocket. They own the genetically enginered corn tech, seeds, farms and manufacturing plants then force us to have to use it.

BigSnailBuick
12-08-2011, 06:27 PM
As long as E-85 stays at or under the price of 93 I really dont care. I cant afford Vp import so Im still content :)

Ricky Bobby
12-08-2011, 10:22 PM
WTF happened in here

lordairgtar
12-08-2011, 11:00 PM
WTF happened in here
Oh, the usual same old same old.

WhatsADSM
12-08-2011, 11:36 PM
Yall are some e85 haters.

I'll still use it.

Rocket Power
12-08-2011, 11:52 PM
I'm not hatin' on e85, I'm hatin' on ethanol subsidies.

wrath
12-09-2011, 05:18 AM
the only thing e 85 is good for is put ting money into the government's pocket. They own the genetically enginered corn tech, seeds, farms and manufacturing plants then force us to have to use it.

What about Monsanto?

SSDude
12-09-2011, 06:57 AM
I'm not hatin' on e85, I'm hatin' on ethanol subsidies.

This^^

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk

WhatsADSM
12-09-2011, 10:23 AM
Hatin on the whoopin the e85 cars put on everyone else. Just the man's way of trying to slow me down that's all.

-stew-
12-09-2011, 07:53 PM
I like my tattoo's, fuck you very much.

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp73n8IUkm1qz50dao1_500.jpg

HITMAN
12-10-2011, 01:53 AM
I like my tattoo's, fuck you very much.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3DK7xq61_uA/S-xQIQvLCkI/AAAAAAAAAYM/6121PuA34Cc/s1600/Want_A_Cookie.jpg