PDA

View Full Version : Money = Ability to drive, orrrrrr not

Crawlin
12-05-2011, 07:50 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/12/05/fleet-ferraris-ruined-in-sports-car-freeway-pileup-in-japan/

That had to suck!

Ricky Bobby
12-05-2011, 08:14 AM
oops

brotherbenn83
12-05-2011, 09:25 AM
http://renaissanceronin.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/hari-kari.jpg

hrsp
12-05-2011, 10:00 AM
damn my cars!

GHOSST
12-05-2011, 01:04 PM
Stereotypes= Win.

PureSound15
12-05-2011, 03:18 PM
Stereotypes= Win.

Aren't you the same guy that throws a fit whenever someone makes a black "racist" comment?

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin.

Back on topic.

CATNHAT
12-05-2011, 03:41 PM
^^^no shit

73MACH
12-05-2011, 08:41 PM
Well, at least there will be a couple more used ferrari motors on the market!

michelle
12-05-2011, 09:23 PM
Aren't you the same guy that throws a fit whenever someone makes a black "racist" comment?

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin.

Back on topic.

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg317/ovrclkd17/Joker-Clapping.gif

GHOSST
12-06-2011, 08:46 PM
Here we go. I see I can't joke around here.

but ok, why don't all you fucktards just say what you really feel. So what I defend my black people. Everyone of you asshats never pay attention to the fact that my mother is 100% white polish/french, and that I would defend my white people just as fast if I felt the argument suffices.

Most of you just don't like me because I ruffle feathers, it seems everyone else on here who does the same is disliked too, by the same people, no surprise. I never intentionally talk shit just for the fun it, I speak my damn mind. And if you don't like it that's your damn problem. Case in point, NONE of you know me. And if I wasn't living in NC and attended more events and you got to know me, nothing would be said if I spoke my mind. This is a damn forum, not high school. But it never fails that a roving gang of members always share the same opinions just because they know each other. I been here since 2003, it never changes. That's all I got to say. Make of it what you will.

michelle
12-06-2011, 08:54 PM
Not very original, but Jesse James is distracting me.

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g244/reupertm/bcm.jpg

PureSound15
12-07-2011, 11:11 PM
Ah, yes. The oh so intelligent argument righteously filled with personal attacks and name calling. The gentleman's way around admitting he's in the wrong.

I'd write more, but I'm tired from building wooden crosses and I have an important meeting in the morning.

http://www.ryanbyrd.net/rambleon/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/white-300x300.jpg

I'm still convinced that racism in this world exists not because those who used to hold hate still do, but because those who were hated refuse to forgive and move on.

No worries, though. Noted that you hate Asians. They probably think you should pay them reparations.

GHOSST
12-08-2011, 07:28 AM
So..... this is why I get pissed. Assumptions, and you can't spell assumptions without "ass". I DO NOT hate Asians, and my point is proven time and time again, because not one of you hypocrites have anything to say about brotherbeen83's picture of an Asians carving himself like a pumpkin. Where is all the negativity towards him? Exactly.

I have a right to get upset when I'm personally attacked for voicing my opinion about certain things I say regarding my race, and the constant fact that my Caucasian representation always gets ignored. I swear you people have tunnel vision.

PureSound15
12-08-2011, 09:14 AM
http://27.media.tumblr.com/avatar_6feb8634e3d0_128.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prince Valiant
12-08-2011, 09:46 AM
I've must have missed it...where were these race threads?

PureSound15
12-08-2011, 11:38 AM
I've must have missed it...where were these race threads?

It's a car forum, Chris. There's a lot of threads about racing. :)

Crawlin
12-08-2011, 12:28 PM
It's a car forum, Chris. There's a lot of threads about racing. :)

I see what you did there...

brotherbenn83
12-08-2011, 12:54 PM
So..... this is why I get pissed. Assumptions, and you can't spell assumptions without "ass". I DO NOT hate Asians, and my point is proven time and time again, because not one of you hypocrites have anything to say about brotherbeen83's picture of an Asians carving himself like a pumpkin. Where is all the negativity towards him? Exactly.

I have a right to get upset when I'm personally attacked for voicing my opinion about certain things I say regarding my race, and the constant fact that my Caucasian representation always gets ignored. I swear you people have tunnel vision.

How's it racist to imply that the stupid fucking Japanese person that caused a pile up of nice exotic cars totaling in excess of $1,000,000 should commit seppuku...the Japanese ritual suicide enacted when a person (typically a samurai) had brought great shame or dishonor upon themselves. The first non-grotesque image that I found on google just happened to be this cartoon.

Sorry bigot.

GHOSST
12-12-2011, 03:10 AM
How's it racist to imply that the stupid fucking Japanese person that caused a pile up of nice exotic cars totaling in excess of $1,000,000 should commit seppuku...the Japanese ritual suicide enacted when a person (typically a samurai) had brought great shame or dishonor upon themselves. The first non-grotesque image that I found on google just happened to be this cartoon.

Sorry bigot.

I came back to this thread just for this, I knew you would have something to say in your defense if "I" mentioned you. I have nothing against your post, but I guess you didn't really read my post about assumptions, I mean, does anyone really read anything that's more than 3 sentences? Wow. Its like common to elaborate on every post you make now, over and over and over again.. There should be an "Elaborate" button next to reply with quote.

I never said what you posted was racist and merely just used you as an example. I just simply implied that no one said anything, whereas if I posted that same pic you did, I would have gotten the same reaction if not worse than the one I received from my joking comment. I was never aware I was this race warrior, but since people don't really know me they use it as fuel to dislike me. Where are all these race threads? Far and few in between. I say what I have to, when I have too, on any subject. And people just don't like that... And like I said before, everyone on here that speaks their mind is always ridiculed, in some way or another.

But I'm done here, this thread is done. Cars people... CARS. :)