PDA

View Full Version : Take a little peak into my world

Nickerz
11-11-2011, 01:10 PM
I deal with people like this on a daily basis. He went off the deep end when paypal required a phone number at checkout, accusing me of pretty much everything under the sun including selling his information and also accused me of trying to sabotage his reputation on ebay.

"You MUST reveal your unique requirement for giving up one's personal telephone number PRIOR to the payment step...It is a trap because you then cannot opt out, but are framed into disclosing personal info, or being discredited on Ebay with a fake non-pay judgement.
PayPal has always had my phone number in my profile, and 225 eBay merchants haven't needed/demanded my personal telephone number.
Giving out this information is my decision and not the sellers.
I will expose you in court, if necessary.
You totally unprincipled human waste!
If after I have struggled for days to get you to react morally to an obvious injustice, I will pursue you legally for as long as it takes to protect honest citizens from your little trap.
You send me lame eBay messages and I respond, only to be told that the "seller is out of the office", but somehow he is able to answer email.
Cancel the transaction or face legal action based on principal.
LAST CHANCE!
This will not go away until you do what is right!"

CERTIFIED NUT JOB

-stew-
11-11-2011, 01:34 PM
Its veterans day. You're not thousands of miles from home being shot at. Cry harder.

Nickerz
11-11-2011, 04:57 PM
Its veterans day. You're not thousands of miles from home being shot at. Cry harder.

Do you ever stop trolling?

Waver
11-14-2011, 11:04 AM
I deal with people like this on a daily basis. He went off the deep end when paypal required a phone number at checkout, accusing me of pretty much everything under the sun including selling his information and also accused me of trying to sabotage his reputation on ebay.

"You MUST reveal your unique requirement for giving up one's personal telephone number PRIOR to the payment step...It is a trap because you then cannot opt out, but are framed into disclosing personal info, or being discredited on Ebay with a fake non-pay judgement.
PayPal has always had my phone number in my profile, and 225 eBay merchants haven't needed/demanded my personal telephone number.
Giving out this information is my decision and not the sellers.
I will expose you in court, if necessary.
You totally unprincipled human waste!
If after I have struggled for days to get you to react morally to an obvious injustice, I will pursue you legally for as long as it takes to protect honest citizens from your little trap.
You send me lame eBay messages and I respond, only to be told that the "seller is out of the office", but somehow he is able to answer email.
Cancel the transaction or face legal action based on principal.
LAST CHANCE!
This will not go away until you do what is right!"

CERTIFIED NUT JOB

So because you want to protect your self, he is getting all pissy? Sounds to me like he had no intent to buy.

shoooo32
11-15-2011, 07:06 AM
After a thousand plus sales, I gave up. The general public, by and large, are a bunch of delusional f*ckin morons who shouldn't be let within ten feet of a computer.