PDA

View Full Version : Whos got the hook up on dodge rams?

Slow5oh
11-06-2011, 09:41 AM
Looking for a hemi ram 4x4, can be regular cab but would prefer quad cab. I would like the paint matched bumpers if at all possible. I have a 2000 Dodge Ram 4x4 sport off road edition as a trade, 113k miles. Also looking at TBSS

look to spend 13-14k

Dr.Buick
11-06-2011, 10:11 AM
DO NOT go to Russ Darrow dodge in WB

Reverend Cooper
11-06-2011, 10:17 AM
I second that ^

Slow5oh
11-06-2011, 10:18 AM
They didn't have anything I was interested in anyways, but can I ask why?

Dr.Buick
11-06-2011, 10:29 AM
Took My challenger there for warranty work I see thay had a new RT. Asked to SEE it Not drive it Aked me if I could Afford it and wanted a credit app and 500 down before I could see it! needless to say my car did not say there for warranty work

Slow5oh
11-06-2011, 10:31 AM
Wow what a prick well I'm glad they didn't have anything I was interested in. Some car sales men are 100% pure asshole.

Irish
11-06-2011, 10:47 AM
Took My challenger there for warranty work I see thay had a new RT. Asked to SEE it Not drive it Aked me if I could Afford it and wanted a credit app and 500 down before I could see it! needless to say my car did not say there for warranty work

Not trying to be a dick but, can you put a little more effort in to your post(s)?

I would have left also.... Did you notify the GM?

Dr.Buick
11-06-2011, 10:51 AM
Not trying to be a dick but, can you put a little more effort in to your post(s)?
NO

I would have left also.... Did you notify the GM?
He was sitting right there

Irish
11-06-2011, 10:55 AM
No? Ok.

Well, if you spoke like your posts are typed, I don't blame them.

Plum Crazy
11-06-2011, 10:58 AM
Looking for a hemi ram 4x4, can be regular cab but would prefer quad cab. I would like the paint matched bumpers if at all possible. I have a 2000 Dodge Ram 4x4 sport off road edition as a trade, 113k miles. Also looking at TBSS

look to spend 13-14k

I work at Palmen Motors in Kenosha, I dont work until Tuesday, but ill check the lot and see what we have.

Dr.Buick
11-06-2011, 10:59 AM
No? Ok.

Well, if you spoke like your posts are typed, I don't blame them.

I dont car who you are. as a customer you don't get asked if you can afford something! But I guess that's ok with you irish

Irish
11-06-2011, 11:05 AM
I dont car who you are. as a customer you don't get asked if you can afford something! But I guess that's ok with you irish

I agree with that. Your guess would be wrong. Just like the grammatical errors in 90% of your posts, Jim.

Nix
11-06-2011, 11:34 AM
But I guess that's ok with you irish

Hahahaha!!!

Have you tried Lenz? They have a shit ton for inventory.

Slow5oh
11-06-2011, 11:52 AM
Yeah the thing with lenz is, they have this elitist attitude when it comes to their vehicles they think they are the lowest priced in the country refuse to budge at all on anything, they sold a truck my buddy put a 1000.00 deposit down on, and every time I've been there I found their sales people to be kind of rude so I'm trying to stay away from there.

Irish
11-06-2011, 11:57 AM
Hahahaha!

I missed the joke Putz,! Enlighten me, please! :)

Reverend Cooper
11-06-2011, 12:07 PM
the point is the GM was there and heard the whole conversation Irish, the conduct of the sales person is bullshit and should never happen.

Irish
11-06-2011, 12:10 PM
I don't see where that was ever a disagreement.

michelle
11-06-2011, 12:10 PM
Russ Darrow on Brown Deer was super nice to me when I bought my truck. The finance guy was a dick though.

03CVLX
11-06-2011, 12:41 PM
Yeah the thing with lenz is, they have this elitist attitude when it comes to their vehicles they think they are the lowest priced in the country refuse to budge at all on anything, they sold a truck my buddy put a 1000.00 deposit down on, and every time I've been there I found their sales people to be kind of rude so I'm trying to stay away from there.

Had the exact same thing happen to me when I went up there looking at a Tahoe. Claimed the truck was perfect from top to bottom. Got up there, they absolutely picked apart my trade in(the Crown Vic) tried offering me 3000 on trade. KBB good condition was at 6K at the time. And they wouldnt budge off full sticker for their truck.... The Tahoe had a broken power drivers seat which they wouldn't fix for full sticker. And the whole bottom of the tailgate inside was all bubbled up with rust. Again not willing to fix it. Best part was they had a same year Grand Marquis as my CV on the lot when I was there. Had 40,000 less miles on it than mine but it was selling for sticker too. 12 grand!!!! Needless to say I ran out of there and will NEVER go back.

Slow5oh
11-06-2011, 12:53 PM
Had the exact same thing happen to me when I went up there looking at a Tahoe. Claimed the truck was perfect from top to bottom. Got up there, they absolutely picked apart my trade in(the Crown Vic) tried offering me 3000 on trade. KBB good condition was at 6K at the time. And they wouldnt budge off full sticker for their truck.... The Tahoe had a broken power drivers seat which they wouldn't fix for full sticker. And the whole bottom of the tailgate inside was all bubbled up with rust. Again not willing to fix it. Best part was they had a same year Grand Marquis as my CV on the lot when I was there. Had 40,000 less miles on it than mine but it was selling for sticker too. 12 grand!!!! Needless to say I ran out of there and will NEVER go back.

Yup they offered me 2500.00 as trade in for my ram towards a cummins. They've just got too big of an ego going for themselves. Lenz is always the last place I look for trucks. Before when I was looking to spend a little more on a vehicle, I talked online with someone about an 05 cummins they had there. I had asked if they would come down only like 500 bucks so not much, he told me what it's at is what it's sell for if you don't buy it someone else will and we'll get what we want for it, we have the lowest prices in the country, and i interrupted told him thats not true, and he got an attitude at the end he said that's the price take it or leave it.

easytoremember
11-06-2011, 01:30 PM
carmax.com

Slow5oh
11-06-2011, 01:33 PM
carmax.com
They definitely do NOT have the hook up on rams

Plum Crazy
11-06-2011, 03:49 PM
carmax.com

Carmax is a fuckin joke.

Nix
11-06-2011, 10:45 PM

I've heard the same thing from other people. Just like carmax. Their prices are firm and set in stone pretty much no matter what. Im sure you'll find what your looking for. My father in law has a 2005 Ram Hemi AWD Quadcab with all the bells and whistles and it's a great truck. I do believe that it's over 100k on the ticker now and that thing has yet to skip a beat. I told him when he is looking to trade it in or to sell it let me know because I wouldn't mind picking it up from him. Good choice on what you're looking for and good luck.

GTSLOW
11-06-2011, 11:30 PM

Irish??? Svt Fox = Brandon W

william schlosser
11-07-2011, 07:20 AM
A friend of mine works for Palmen Dodge in Racine. He will give you the best deal he can. His name is Jeff Moes. Tell him Bill S told you about him.

Waver
11-07-2011, 04:17 PM
Irish??? Svt Fox = Brandon W

Nan, the correct formula is SVT Fox=Irish. He bought Brandon W's old car.

And to hear some of those horror stories about other dealerships, I could never get away with saying some of those things where I am.

However, a lot of dealerships are going to one price (no negotiation). Look at it from the sales persons point of view. You tell the customer that "I have no place to go in the price" or "I cant go down on the price" several times and the customer keeps on asking to go down on price....it is a little frustrating.

There is no excuse for what happened to Jim at dodge in WB. You cant judge someone baised on their looks, clothes, ect. Some of the richest guys that come into the Lincoln store that I work at walk in with jeans and a T shirt on.

Irish
11-07-2011, 09:30 PM
Nan, the correct formula is SVT Fox=Irish. He bought Flarity's old car.

edited for truth :)

Waver
11-08-2011, 10:15 AM
edited for truth :)

Lol ok, and Flarity bought it from Brandon W....or is there another person along the line.... I am sorry Irish, but that car has changed hands more times than a French Whore.

Irish
11-08-2011, 12:08 PM
Lol ok, and Flarity bought it from Brandon W....or is there another person along the line.... I am sorry Irish, but that car has changed hands more times than a French Whore.

Lol, the car has had a pushrod engine, a diesel engine, and now a 4V 4.6 between it's frame rails.

Darrell -> Puss bag -> Ian -> Flarity -> Me

I agree, kinda like those 235/60/15 MT Dr's that have been passed around

kornholio788
11-08-2011, 12:23 PM
Extremely dissapointed with how the sales and service department treated me at Schlossmann's Dodge City in brookfield. Not getting into the whole story here but long story short they lied to me multiple times stating they don't do loner cars even though my 2010 was in the shop 3 times in two weeks for break downs and codes. After I finally lit them up they gave me a car off their lot which they said I would only have for the night and they would get me a enterprise rental for the next day or two. That never happened even after driving the car for 10 mins the tie rods were obviously shot and would make the car randomly jerk to the left or right. Called saying this car isn't safe at all. They didn't give a shit and said no sir the car is safe and that they weren't giving me a rental. Needless to say I am beyond frustrated with them and this is only half of the story. Not even getting into the sales part. Looking for a dodge dealership to bring my car to for service.

Slow5oh
11-08-2011, 11:15 PM
Yeah I notice they kind of have bait on Autotrader. Being kind of in the area I was looking on autotrader and found a few nice trucks, all what i was looking for all good prices, every single one of them was sold "just a couple days ago" but then tries to tell me to look into a nissan titan