PDA

View Full Version : If you eat bananas.....

Car Guy
11-03-2011, 11:13 PM
.....try the organic Dole bananas at Pick `n Slave. I been eating the 'standard' bananas all my life and think these taste a million times better. Give them a try if you are feeling adventurous :thumbsup

Bliz35
11-03-2011, 11:51 PM
Love bananas. Will have to give these a shot!

mikmustgt87
11-04-2011, 02:14 AM
I have a banana tree in my backyard and think those are the best but will check at the store for those and probably will fall in love again!

BoosTT
11-04-2011, 07:34 AM
In highschool I worked in the produce dept. Bananas are rated like meat, ie: Grade A. This is why gas stations have dirt cheep bananas, they are a low grade. For some reason stores don't really say the grade of the bananas. I bet its because they switch between grades once and a while.

lordairgtar
11-07-2011, 06:59 PM
In highschool I worked in the produce dept. Bananas are rated like meat, ie: Grade A. This is why gas stations have dirt cheep bananas, they are a low grade. For some reason stores don't really say the grade of the bananas. I bet its because they switch between grades once and a while.
I don't know...I think the nanners at Kwik Trip are quite good as is their bread, eggs and butter which generally cheaper than the Grocery Store. I like Urge chips too. YUM!!!