PDA

View Full Version : The death of an evo

Flight_740
08-28-2004, 09:58 AM
www.davinforsberg.com/videos/lancer.wmv

Who ever this person is must have really been pissing the other racers off. Watch and you'll see what I mean.

GTSLOW
08-28-2004, 10:20 AM
I bet those other guys were happy!

Cryptic
08-28-2004, 11:54 AM
insurance should pick that right up, no worries

SMS 1
08-28-2004, 11:59 AM
That was some hellafied drifting. Followed by some gold medal gymnastics! Sure was being an idiot out there compared to everyone else. Kinda suprised they didn't pull him off the track. Guess we are not the only country to have ricers that drive stupid :rolleyes:

PonyKiller87
08-28-2004, 12:02 PM
Damn that was one hell of a crash, at least the guy walked away from it. Looked like it was only a matter of time before it happened though with the way he was driving, probably why everyone cheered, lol.

Oh and I dont know much about taking an awd car into a corner that fast but I think he could have saved it if he reacted sooner and just took it into the grass instead of turning harder. but then again like I said Ive never take an awd car through a corner like that.

Bad-TSi
08-28-2004, 12:45 PM
It was a woman driving that thing.

Jake B. (Killer Quad)
08-29-2004, 09:15 AM
That was some hellafied drifting. Followed by some gold medal gymnastics! Sure was being an idiot out there compared to everyone else. Kinda suprised they didn't pull him off the track. Guess we are not the only country to have ricers that drive stupid :rolleyes:

That was some skilled driving to drift an AWD that well! but she messed up trying to hit a corner they closed in to slow cars from entering to fast. She was trying to drift a corner at high speed when the entry angle was changed by them cones! her fault for trying it!
and belive me if I was out on a track day now I'd be tossing the TA the same way DRIFT IS AWSOME! thats not reckless driving its fun skillfull car control! but as drifting gose your always just on the edge or past the edge of control working on getting it back. Bravo on the good AWD drifts

BTW that vid is old! been around the net for over a year!
i lnew what it was befor it even loaded!

again I see no drifters at Brew city!

Anakonda69
08-29-2004, 09:40 AM
outside of the way he passed people the guy seemed to drive pretty decent....still one wicked rollover though...and since the car is pretty much unsalvageable wonder what he will pick for his next ride?....lol :3gears:

pOrk
08-31-2004, 11:43 AM
Looked like a female driver - and is it jsut me or did it appear that the front drivers side wheel was missing a few lugnuts??? I have no sound so if they said it was, they my fault...

turbogarrett
08-31-2004, 04:25 PM
cmon, some of you guys have never seen drifting? :wtf it's catching on big time in the states, dodge sponsors a drift viper, chevy a gto, etc. can't wait till the competitions come through our area, blows that lame ass'd nascar crap away!

Flight_740
08-31-2004, 04:27 PM
cmon, some of you guys have never seen drifting? :wtf it's catching on big time in the states, dodge sponsors a drift viper, chevy a gto, etc. can't wait till the competitions come through our area, blows that lame ass'd nascar crap away!

I know what it is but don't think it's that cool. :rolleyes: