PDA

View Full Version : New Biker Build Off Paul Jr vs Jesse James

spooln30
10-28-2011, 10:28 PM
I just seen a preview of a new Biker Build off with yes Paul Jr vs Jesse James. Oh ya and Paul Sr but he doesn't build or design his bikes and their bikes all look the same. Should be cool to see what PJD and WCC comes up with. Funny hearing Jesse James say " Its time to smoke these Fools, their never gonna know what hit them". Haha.

xxtremeteam
10-28-2011, 11:26 PM
this will be cool

Korndogg
10-28-2011, 11:27 PM
I hope jesse james destroys them lol

xxtremeteam
10-28-2011, 11:29 PM
I will also be backing Jesse

Crawlin
10-29-2011, 06:29 AM
PJD

That gears of war trike was too cool.

badass88gt
10-29-2011, 06:54 AM
I don't think PJD has anything for Jesse. JJ builds bikes from scratch. PJD assembles bikes with an occasional custom part thrown in.

BR3W CITY
10-29-2011, 12:40 PM
id usually agree but jesse had also gone the "commercial direction" if you remember. Back on the old Biker Build Off specials (before the series) Jesse already had moved frame production outside (given they are his frame designs) and was using stock tanks to modify for his choppers as well. He had a production catalog before OCC even became famous.

That said he has done a lot more unique hands on builds, and I'd also think he is the front runner. Keep in mind its also a chance for a comeback for him, after he "retired" from mc building to do figure 8 and baja racing.

STANMAN
10-29-2011, 12:49 PM
I hope Jesse James dies in a fire. I don't know Sandra Bullock from anyone, but that was some cold hearted shit. And it wasn't like that skanky gross thing he screwed was an upgrade, not that it would justify it, but if he had cheated on her with Katy Perry or Jessica Alba then I could be like "yep, that's a tough choice right there". But instead it's like "I have the cutest girl next door that america has ever seen, who is already way out of my league and I should thank God every day that she is mine, OR I could go stick it into this meat grinder and ruin my life", what a dipshit.

Ricky Bobby
10-29-2011, 06:47 PM
when is the show supposed to air??

Dr.Buick
10-29-2011, 07:11 PM
when is the show supposed to air??

dec 5th

michelle
10-29-2011, 07:55 PM
I hope Jesse James dies in a fire. I don't know Sandra Bullock from anyone, but that was some cold hearted shit. And it wasn't like that skanky gross thing he screwed was an upgrade, not that it would justify it, but if he had cheated on her with Katy Perry or Jessica Alba then I could be like "yep, that's a tough choice right there". But instead it's like "I have the cutest girl next door that america has ever seen, who is already way out of my league and I should thank God every day that she is mine, OR I could go stick it into this meat grinder and ruin my life", what a dipshit.

I think the change of work schedule is getting to you Bobberzz....

PS - Thanks for laughing at me in your voicemail. You're so kind. (:

Al
10-29-2011, 08:15 PM
I expect JJ to school the Tittles.

STANMAN
10-30-2011, 08:20 AM
I think the change of work schedule is getting to you Bobberzz....

PS - Thanks for laughing at me in your voicemail. You're so kind. (:

You're more than welcome. I laughed again on my way to work if that makes you feel any better.

noeggs4u
10-30-2011, 09:00 AM
I jj does what he started doing then I think he will win.

BlackLightning
10-30-2011, 09:19 AM
the tuutles have nothing for jesse. The thing that someone mentioned on another board though is the show is for ratings. It will all come down to who is actually judging the bikes. Considering the tuetles currently have a show on the network how good would ratings be if they beat JJ in a build off. american chopper would continue on and probably get even more viewers back.

spooln30
10-30-2011, 08:02 PM
We the people are judging the bikes. Once they air it we can go online to chose the bike we like. I agree that PJD's Gears of War trike is the sickest thing I've seen ever. Well next to the hubless beast that Billy Lane built.

spooln30
11-15-2011, 01:37 AM
So I seen another preview for the show and damn Jesse James is a low life POS trying to save his bike building career. Supposedly he pushed the idea to Discovery for the build off so he can get another show. Well a good friend of mine who is friends with Vinny from PJD said the Jr didn't want to do the build off show and was pushed into doing so. Also Jesse sent both Jr and Sr vulgar cakes and they both got super pissed off.

Watched TMZ and Jesse ex Kat Von D is stating that he cheated on her with over 19 woman while they were together. This guy is SCUM. I really used to like him and his creativity but all is lost now.

05caddyext
11-15-2011, 08:42 AM
Of course he pushed the idea. He is a salesman. All tv shows are created that way. Hey I have an idea, lets pitch it to NBC, Discovery, etc. The thing that sets James apart is that he builds most of the super creative stuff himself, not with a team of people like the other 2 shows. He creates the idea then fabricates it all himself. And I could care less what he does in his personal life, doesn't take anything away from what he does in a shop.

Flicktitty
11-15-2011, 10:28 AM
So I seen another preview for the show and damn Jesse James is a low life POS trying to save his bike building career. Supposedly he pushed the idea to Discovery for the build off so he can get another show. Well a good friend of mine who is friends with Vinny from PJD said the Jr didn't want to do the build off show and was pushed into doing so. Also Jesse sent both Jr and Sr vulgar cakes and they both got super pissed off.

Watched TMZ and Jesse ex Kat Von D is stating that he cheated on her with over 19 woman while they were together. This guy is SCUM. I really used to like him and his creativity but all is lost now.

I agree, Dude had more money then he knew what to do with when he was with Sandra Bullock, then when they split money only went so far, now he needs another jump start in his WCC business.

PureSound15
11-15-2011, 02:53 PM
For the love of fucking GOD.

Saw Vs Seen

“Saw” is the simple past tense form of “see.” It is something that happened in the past and is over and done with. For example, “I saw the movie yesterday.” We know that you’re referring to the past–yesterday, to be exact–and that you’re referring to a particular moment in the past.

Seen

“Seen” is the past participle of “see.” Past participles cannot be used on their own in a sentence; they need what we call an auxiliary, or “helper,” verb. In this case, “seen” would be connected to the “has” words–”has,” “have,” or “had.” The participle verb form connects the past to the present. For example, saying “I have seen the movie yesterday” would be incorrect. The verb form is being used correctly (“have seen”), but the word “yesterday” refers to a specific moment in the past–it does not connect the past to the present, right? So let’s take out “yesterday” and replace it with something else: “I have seen the movie before.” This means that somewhere in the past up through the present, you saw the movie. It could be when you were one year old or yesterday, but you have seen the movie before. Also, please note that “has” follows the same structure, but is used with the third person point of view (he/she).

In conclusion

That’s the basic gist of “saw” and “seen.” If you want to use “seen,” you need to use a helper verb with it–”I seen” is incorrect. If you want to understand verb forms better, check out my grammar guide on Verb Tenses. Good luck!

/Rant Grammar Police http://menopausediaries.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/grammar-police-badge.png

I liked Jesse James older stuff, but PJD does some pretty neat stuff now. It really doesn't bother me that not all of it is "hand-crafted" - there's only so much you can do with that and why ignore the technology if it's available?

Car Guy
11-15-2011, 03:58 PM
Damn Ryan, easy there fella.......:eek:

-stew-
11-15-2011, 05:34 PM
Watch it Ryan, JewDrake is gonna send you threatening PM's if you correct peoples grammar. I scened him do it!

Back on topic, Not really into the chopper scene, but I like Jesse James' work. As far as his personal life, who cares? A lot of people have cheated on a lot people; some people here need to get off their horses. OCC's work all just looks tacky. Choppers are supposed to scare women and children; not be cloaked in brick-a-brac.

I got me one of these and I love it...

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x151/rockyourfac3/re.jpg

PureSound15
11-15-2011, 05:45 PM
My bad - I feel like I need to be drinking Red Dog beer and looking at a monster truck when I hear or read "I seen it."

BCM is far too sophisticated for that nonsense :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr.Buick
11-15-2011, 05:55 PM
my bad - i feel like i need to be drinking red dog beer and looking at a monster truck when i hear or read "i seen it."

bcm is far too sophisticated for that nonsense :)

sent from my iphone using tapatalk

go buy an exhaust system

-stew-
11-15-2011, 06:08 PM
My bad - I feel like I need to be drinking Red Dog beer and looking at a monster truck when I hear or read "I seen it."

BCM is far too sophisticated for that nonsense :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love Red Dog...

jakedrew
11-16-2011, 04:22 PM
^ :) Going to need more space then that for the tools needed to work on your $hitbox.

As you were.

BR3W CITY
11-17-2011, 12:23 PM
winter is really here...every post i read this morning is random personal attacks and shit talking....
as a forum, we all need a vacation.

Ricky Bobby
11-21-2011, 09:26 PM
seen the first show tonite with jesse calling them out and paul jr with his thats not right comment i knew he was a bitch but not a straight up pussy

Car Guy
11-21-2011, 10:00 PM
winter is really here...every post i read this morning is random personal attacks and shit talking....
as a forum, we all need a vacation.

Ricky Bobby
11-21-2011, 10:38 PM
shit talking is what we do or maybe have been on the bullet to much recently to care either way hes still a pussy

Crawlin
11-22-2011, 08:14 AM
That show was horrible. Absolutely horrible. Jesse james talking about dick the whole damn time. Did they even show him working on a bike, or just talking big?

What do you want those guys to say when you receive something like that? To them, they aren't on the same level of dirtbag as JJ is, so why respond all shitty. I'm suprised discovery even aired all that unless they knew the whole show would be a bomb and this was the only way to get people to tune in.

Ricky Bobby
11-22-2011, 09:23 AM
The build off is in two wks chris they just showed JJ and how it started and why is JJ a dbag cause he got caught cheating. How many have not been caught still was crappy he is a better builder than jr. Also JJ has always been that put up or shutup cause he sends a dick cake he's a dbag?

Crawlin
11-22-2011, 02:07 PM
The build off is in two wks chris they just showed JJ and how it started and why is JJ a dbag cause he got caught cheating. How many have not been caught still was crappy he is a better builder than jr. Also JJ has always been that put up or shutup cause he sends a dick cake he's a dbag?

He's a dbag because of his general personality. I could care less about the cheating, that's just one thing in the among the whole package that makes him that way. And yeah, he spent the WHOLE beginning of that show talking about dick. He obviously wants to ride one. I've never seen anyone in a competition that is the put up or shut up talking about cock as much as this dude. is it funny he did it, a little. But till he ACTUALLY builds something, dude needs to shut up till he puts up.

Show me what JJ has built that you are comparing to jr's that proves he is better. is it because of his ability to do it by hand that makes him a god compared to jr. having access to all those machines? is that why so many people swing from him? that would be the only thing i'd say that would make his ability any better/worse than someone else. however jr. started off that same way with no mega cnc mills and the like. But if you have access to it, why are you gonna push it away? if it makes your job easier and gives you the ability to do things that you couldn't normally do without taking 10 years, why not use it. Show me JJ build that transportation hub that is on the 9/11 bike. Could he do it, sure, but how long would it take by hand? Would it be 100%, not a chance.

xxtremeteam
11-22-2011, 02:26 PM
Show me what JJ has built that you are comparing to jr's that proves he is better. is it because of his ability to do it by hand that makes him a god compared to jr. having access to all those machines? is that why so many people swing from him? that would be the only thing i'd say that would make his ability any better/worse than someone else. however jr. started off that same way with no mega cnc mills and the like. But if you have access to it, why are you gonna push it away? if it makes your job easier and gives you the ability to do things that you couldn't normally do without taking 10 years, why not use it. Show me JJ build that transportation hub that is on the 9/11 bike. Could he do it, sure, but how long would it take by hand? Would it be 100%, not a chance.[/QUOTE]

Jesse would not build a bike like the 9/11 bike he builds them to be used, not sit and collect dust I like Jrs. stuff but Jesses bikes are way cooler and can be driven almost anywhere Ill look for pics of some of Jesses bikes

Ricky Bobby
11-22-2011, 03:51 PM
Jesse would not build a bike like the 9/11 bike he builds them to be used, not sit and collect dust I like Jrs. stuff but Jesses bikes are way cooler and can be driven almost anywhere Ill look for pics of some of Jesses bikesChris JJ has and always will be better, Jr is a asshat he has ideas yes but what does he actually build not a damn thing he has a machine or someone else to do it for him. As for the dick comments is it funny yes do i care about it no some other seem to hinge on that part when the main focus of the show was JJ calling them out. As stated they build dust collectors and JJ has proven he builds stuff to ride and he has all over the place. So my ? to u is why u hate JJ im not a swinger as u say i just like him better than the whiny dbag u like to call JR.

I say lock all 3 in a shop by themselves and see who builds the better bike JR has ideas but no fab skills SR has ideas and he can build a old school bike JJ has shown he can do a bike from start to finish I dont even think JR can wire a bike to make it run??

spooln30
11-22-2011, 04:45 PM
Jesse James is a tool. And JR will win for sure.

Ricky Bobby
11-22-2011, 04:49 PM
only way jr will win is because of the full band wagon that follows him around

GHOSST
11-22-2011, 05:00 PM
Jesse James is a Dbag but he is genuinely good at what he does. Not to say Jr. isn't good, but people like him and Roland Sands just remind me of people who banked off other peoples success, to make a name for themselves yes, but nothing compared to people like JJ, or Paul Sr. Which a build between JJ and Sr. would have been more suiting imo. This is rating fueled I bet..

BOSS LX
11-22-2011, 06:27 PM
I like what JR had been doing as of late, but Jesse will smoke him! And Sr's team is a joke!

Z28Envy
11-22-2011, 07:00 PM
I think there are valid points on both sides for everyone involved in the build off. I think JJ is more for the hardcore biker crowd where PJD and OCC are more for the corporations and the big dollar spenders. There's no doubt the JJ is a better builder in terms of putting a whole bike together from scratch then both the others but I think JR is more creavtive than either one of the others and will go on to make way more money then either of the 2 if bikes stay popular. IMO I don't think JJ builds appealing bikes at all. Never have but it's all in what people like and I think if you went to a more biker crowd they would all say JJ is the best but he builds bikes more for bikers to me. PJD and OCC build bikes to show off and put into windows but they also get paid big money to make them. Sounds like better business and a better future. I think JR made OCC what it is today and it wouldn't have went that far at all without him. Once he left, OCC's bikes all come out looking midiocre to me.

0TransAm0
11-22-2011, 08:13 PM
Agreed ^^^

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk

Boostaddct
11-22-2011, 08:22 PM
Personally I think the bikes Jr has been building this season show way more creative talents than anything JJ has ever built....He is pushing the envelope and showing innovation like JJ never has....JJ's bikes have more of a "original" authentic chopper feel IMO which is cool, but he doesn't seem to respect PJD at all which I think is a dbag move and part of the reason I want to see him lose. I think JJ may be jealous seeing the success Jr is having and that's why he is jumping back in trying to get attention, but if he isn't going to embrace technology and innovation like Jr has then he won't be able to compete. Just because Jr/Sr build theme bikes doesn't mean they can't be ridden....its not their fault that the customers would rather display their builds as works of art/marketing pieces, but I'm sure they can ride them around just like a bike from JJ. Plus I think OCC built a drag bike that set a record didn't they? PJD and OCC definitely seem to use more resources/machinery to do their builds, but I don't hold that against them...it makes sense to use whatever resources you can in order to build the best possible bikes.....same way I feel about building cars.

I really hope PJD builds something even sicker than the Gears of War bike and the 9/11 bike.....if he does he should smoke JJ. Not to diss JJ because I love that fact he is such a gearhead and motorsports guy, but I just don't think he can build on the same level as PJD.

Ricky Bobby
11-22-2011, 09:35 PM
if it wasnt for vinnie and rick jr would still be a nothing oh wait he is thats why he had to get vinnie back asap when he went on his own

Boostaddct
11-22-2011, 09:48 PM
Part of being a great business owner is surrounding yourself with a great team though. And Jr's creative ideas along with Vin's skill is a pretty deadly combo....plus that guy Brendon who does the sheet metal is pretty awesome....and Nub's paint is second to none as well.....it's just a killer combo.

Ricky Bobby
11-22-2011, 11:17 PM
right im just saying solo he sux

Car Guy
11-22-2011, 11:24 PM
Part of being a great business owner is surrounding yourself with a great team though.

This is a great point, very true......

-stew-
11-23-2011, 10:55 AM
When is this show on?

Ricky Bobby
11-23-2011, 11:50 AM
dec 5th and 6th

BlackLightning
11-23-2011, 05:52 PM
Personally I think the bikes Jr has been building this season show way more creative talents than anything JJ has ever built....He is pushing the envelope and showing innovation like JJ never has....JJ's bikes have more of a "original" authentic chopper feel IMO which is cool, but he doesn't seem to respect PJD at all which I think is a dbag move and part of the reason I want to see him lose. I think JJ may be jealous seeing the success Jr is having and that's why he is jumping back in trying to get attention, but if he isn't going to embrace technology and innovation like Jr has then he won't be able to compete. Just because Jr/Sr build theme bikes doesn't mean they can't be ridden....its not their fault that the customers would rather display their builds as works of art/marketing pieces, but I'm sure they can ride them around just like a bike from JJ. Plus I think OCC built a drag bike that set a record didn't they? PJD and OCC definitely seem to use more resources/machinery to do their builds, but I don't hold that against them...it makes sense to use whatever resources you can in order to build the best possible bikes.....same way I feel about building cars.

I really hope PJD builds something even sicker than the Gears of War bike and the 9/11 bike.....if he does he should smoke JJ. Not to diss JJ because I love that fact he is such a gearhead and motorsports guy, but I just don't think he can build on the same level as PJD.

They still do what they did from the beginning for the most parts which is take premade items and tack weld stuff on to them. This last bike they built had potential with the custom aluminum channel frame but it ended there with all the gaudy shit they stuck on it especially the front end.

As far as more creative talent that is debatable I guess. Below is a pic of a tribute bike for airstream jesse did as well as a radial engine bike. both way more awesome then anything that came out of OCC or PJD. Notice the lack of tacked on giant logos, round bar etc ;)

http://www.theworldofmotorcycles.com/custom-bike-images/c_west_coast_choppers_airstream.jpeg
http://www.theworldofmotorcycles.com/custom-bike-images/c_west_coast_choppers_lg3.jpeg
http://www.theworldofmotorcycles.com/custom-bike-images/c_west_coast_choppers_lg4.jpeg
http://operatorchan.org/v/arch/src/v43597_motorcycle%20with%20radial%20engine%202.jpg
http://www.givemoneygetstuff.com/wp-content/uploads/Radial_Hell.jpg
http://www.rotecaerosport.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/2507-radial-hell-01.jpg

http://www.theworldofmotorcycles.com/custom-bike-images/c_west_coast_choppers_lg5.jpeg

Ricky Bobby
11-23-2011, 06:35 PM
That radial bike is awesome

Wagonbacker9
11-23-2011, 10:14 PM
Reading this thread makes both shows sound like a soap opera for men.

That said. Radial bike = amazing. The thing has to be nearly impossible to ride though. Unless I'm just totally off, the gyro effect of the engine turning that way has to really screw things up.

05caddyext
12-05-2011, 09:40 PM
Anyone watch? Jesse James has raw talent. Jr. is a lot like him, except he can't fabricate. He has the vision, just not the talent to do the actual creating. OCC totally failed on this one, what a waste of time. Jr just copied something else that already existed like usual and incorporated it into a motorcycle. James created an entirely custom motorcycle, which was the entire point of the show. Jr. is good at replicating, but is not good at creating. James has the clear edge in the talent division.

xxtremeteam
12-05-2011, 09:48 PM
I agree what the hell did occ build that isnt even a bike, there bringing a backwards snowmobile to a bike build, I like jesses bike alot and with out him this show would be boring

-stew-
12-05-2011, 10:05 PM
http://i33.tinypic.com/346amnk.jpg

In case anyone wonders where I stand.

BlackLightning
12-05-2011, 10:47 PM
did someone forget to tell the teutul's they weren't building for monster garage? Jesse hands down.

spooln30
12-06-2011, 12:31 AM
Actually all three are cool. JJ's is cool I love his front end BUT it looks like other bikes he built. PJD's is bad ass and he sees the point of this build off. To build something thats never been seen and well I've never seen anything like that. The tank and the exhaust with the smoke is again bad ass. JJ is only using this to TRY to turn his public image around. He's a piece of shit point plank and to say on camera that his daughter was more important that finishing the hole in his front end is funny. Maybe he shouldn't have been sticking his Dick in that circus freak behind his wife and his ex Kat and been there for his family and even more his son which he isn't allowed to see. He's LAME. It's funny guys cuz I used to be a huge fan of his mostly because he does build his stuff by hand and he uses old school machinery,but he DID go Hollywood and ruin his families. I say families cuz he's fucked more than one up. I voted and it wasn't for JJ and my vote went for which bike I liked. I kinda liked JJ bike but not enough. Brings me to OCC, basically its that reverse trike with tracks and electronic motors.

Wagonbacker9
12-06-2011, 02:43 AM
Sr's.... thing... has underglows on it. Really? And flame throwers on a vehicle that otherwise has no use for petrolium products? Its cool, but its not a motorcycle, its not... anything. Its not an on-road vehicle... and with no suspension, its not off-road either. Its a clusterfuck, or a show piece.

Jesse's bike... he touts the functionality of the bike, but he has to keep bobbing his head around in order to see... Yes, its a well executed bike, I just have no appreciation for the style.

Jr's bike is simply amazing. I've always loved aviation, and I think he did an amazing job of executing it.

Yooformula
12-06-2011, 07:09 AM
Jesse's bike... he touts the functionality of the bike, but he has to keep bobbing his head around in order to see... Yes, its a well executed bike, I just have no appreciation for the style.

THIS! I have always loved JJ's bikes but when you cant see and have to drop your head to see the road and can barely hang on the bars, that shit gets old. Yes he builds his OWN shit but when his shop was building for customers he used pre fabbed frames just like most builders do unless they are custom spec'ed or themed. Now, I thought JJ's bike was badass but it was just like the rest he has built and imo would be a pain in the ass to ride for longer than 30 minutes.

Jr's bike was kickass yet again!

moels
12-06-2011, 08:41 AM
Jr will win hands down, not because of popularity but because he built the best bike. Sr.'s machine would be fun to ride but I'd feel stupid showing up at a BIKE build off with it. Jesse's bike is ok, but it's the same ol same ol. Jesse is entertaining, but it would be really entertaining for Jr to punch him in the pie hole once. haha

Ricky Bobby
12-06-2011, 09:02 AM
Jr's copied JJ's design for rivets and tell me what the hell did JR fab on that bike NOTHING and i mean NOTHING (brandon fabbed the tank)it was all pulled out of a box and bolted together and looks like a fucking DONK!! Sr was way out there but they had fun and dont think they gave a rats ass. JJ wins hands down the rest are a joke

michelle
12-06-2011, 09:18 AM
I liked the looks of Jr's bike. Lots of nice details and thought went into it, but I agree on the fabrication. I was impressed with Jesse's fabrication and machinery in his shop. His talking got old though. Some duct tape would fix that pretty nicely.

Car Guy
12-06-2011, 10:33 AM
Anybody have a picture of the bikes?

moels
12-06-2011, 10:35 AM
You can check them out at http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/american-chopper/chopper-live/

BR3W CITY
12-06-2011, 02:36 PM
I like the single sided effect that junior did, I haven't seen a single front fork before, and I think he nailed the aviation style. It is true that Jesse did a fully riveted tank about 6-8 years back when he built the all-copper hand riveted bike.
I actually have MORE respect for senior by building his weird sled thing. He gets the fact that he won't win, but he can probably get enough publicity if his thing is crazy. Especially after all the issues with the headquarters, and the fact that he no longer is entitled to revenues from the iron business...I wouldn't be surprised if he hung his hat up pretty soon after this.
I'm sure Jesse James would be happy to be the other half of a "Jesse VS Junior" show.

Ricky Bobby
12-06-2011, 06:14 PM
that would be cool to watch...... Still think JR is a whiny little dink hes creative but cant do anything, thank god he can buy his creative designs at places that actually make stuff thats cool

spooln30
12-06-2011, 06:54 PM
" Should I call Harley and tell him that blah blah blah" Damn Jesse talks slow. Just watching him is funny. As Vinny said when they were looking at JJ bike pics. "He better bring something better than that" Well he didn't. Haha. It seems like its all about Jesse, "I used to build a whole car in one week on Monster Garage" yeah you and seven other guys. He's a d-bag.

outlawgibbs
12-06-2011, 07:08 PM
Atleast Jesse built a bike, jR ordered in most of his parts as did Sr. They spent most of the episode showing Jr building his tank cause thats the only part on the bike he didnt order from another company. Sr did just about the same thing, atleast he went off the wall and created something wicked sweet, even if its the farthest thing from a motorcycle he could of come up with. And yes most of Jesse's bike designs can be seen at Bikeweek, its cause he designs and builds bikes you can ride for more the 10 miles at a time.

0TransAm0
12-06-2011, 07:56 PM
Imo Sr didn't build shit. And that "thing" is stupid and not a BIKE... Not once did they show Sr helping build the bike. Jr's bike is nice and so is jj's.

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk

GHOSST
12-06-2011, 08:23 PM
I finally caught these episodes, I all I know is JJ is really a d-bag. All around. For some reason he just can't shut his trap and build the damn bike. Even though I like what he put together, I think Jr's bike is the best. I don't know WTF Sr. and crew built, even though its cool, this is not popular science. I bet that won't even qualify as a bike in the end. Looking forward to the conclusion.

-stew-
12-06-2011, 08:42 PM
I like the single sided effect that junior did, I haven't seen a single front fork before,

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/39/Imme_R_100_-_1950.jpg/800px-Imme_R_100_-_1950.jpg

1950 technology. This is an Imme 100 from 1951. BMW, BiMota, and Yamaha and others have all done single leg fork and or single sided FRONT swing arm. And single sided swing arms are old, old, news.

-stew-
12-06-2011, 08:48 PM
Jr is also a talentless fraud.

http://dicemagazine.blogspot.com/2010/09/wow.html

Wagonbacker9
12-06-2011, 08:55 PM
[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/39/Imme_R_100_-_1950.jpg/800px-Imme_R_100_-_1950.jpg[IMG]

1950 technology. This is an Imme 100 from 1951. BMW, BiMota, and Yamaha and others have all done single leg fork and or single sided FRONT swing arm. And single sided swing arms are old, old, news.

Very few things in this world are 'new', but you can't say it is common. Obviously I'm not saying they don't exist, but I know that I've never seen a single sided front end either.

Boostaddct
12-06-2011, 09:03 PM
Glad to see Jr pulled it off.....After hearing Jesse talk tonight he really is a d-bag...he built a nice bike as well, but if he isn't man enough to admit Jr made an amazing bike and his only criticism was a small gas tank.....pathetic.

xxtremeteam
12-06-2011, 09:13 PM
I'm thinking we will see pjd vs jj again with more rules and bikes will be rode like old biker build offs

badass88gt
12-06-2011, 09:18 PM

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/american-chopper/photos/jesse-james-build-off-final/images/30028_14.jpg

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/american-chopper/photos/paul-jr-designs-build-off-final/images/30034_Paul-Jr-Build-off-bike-0119.jpg

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/american-chopper/photos/occ-build-off-final/images/30025_OCC-BuildOff2.jpg

badass88gt
12-06-2011, 09:24 PM
Juniors bike looks as gay as a bag full of dicks. Jesse's is the only one that looks good, and I dont even like Jesse James, but this is about the bikes and the abilities, or at least it was supposed to be. I wonder how many people voted against Jesse because of his tabloid relationship bullshit?

This was just a popularity contest. It was pretty funny to see Jesse call Junior's bike a pile of shit, to his face...

badass88gt
12-06-2011, 09:26 PM
Nothing to see here....:)

michelle
12-06-2011, 09:29 PM
That wasn't exhaust.

badass88gt
12-06-2011, 09:33 PM
Edited because I'm a dumbass.

Boostaddct
12-06-2011, 09:34 PM
That wasn't exhaust.

Lol apparently he didn't watch the show...Jr set it up to run that way when he opened a valve....to replicate how a P51 Mustang does in the air. It only does that when he wants it to....it doesnt smoke under normal riding.

badass88gt
12-06-2011, 09:36 PM
Oops, I did miss that. I stand corrected....

badass88gt
12-06-2011, 09:39 PM
Jr is also a talentless fraud.

http://dicemagazine.blogspot.com/2010/09/wow.html

Not surprising. Junior is a bike designer, not a bike builder.....unless of course you want a bike with mail-order pieces welded together to look like either an airplane theme or a web theme. He's good at those.

GHOSST
12-06-2011, 11:26 PM
I take back my statement, I actually like JJ's bike. Jr and companies bike is cool, and what lured me in was the cool industrial look with the self activated smoke. But I guess I have to go with the bike that's the closest to a actual bike build, and I always kinda digged JJ's bike. I mean, I have to admit its a "biker" builder off, not snowmobile or steampunk build off.

I second that it was a popularity contest. Can't wait for round two.

spooln30
12-07-2011, 12:46 AM
I'm confused, why isn't PJD's bike a "rider"? Because it only holds a gal of gas. If anybody watched any other build offs there were at least 3 other builders that had small fuel tanks/cells. I can also remember when Billy Lane built a chopper with a metal seat and ran the exhaust right under it and started to burn his pants. LOL. So PJD's seat is another bad excuse of a "non rider". Listen if JJ built a better bike than Sr or Jr then I would admit it and would've voted for him. BUT to come back into the bike industry today and try to claim to be the best he needed to come with something way better than that bike. On the live show he said he built every part on his bike. Ugh NO!. The frame, tank, front end and rear fender was it and they looked like standard parts you can by in a catalog . Who cares if Jr can't shape metal, his concepts are amazing. These are two different styles of builders. Now for a org chopper look it should be Jesse vs Billy Lane in a build off. I know for a fact Billy would win. Jesse was supposed to build against him years ago and BAD ASS Jesse James didn't do it. I'm not going to say Jr is the best builder in the world cuz that title IMO would be Indian Larry rip then Lane. Jesse is a sore loser and didn't build his best bike. He should've built a bike that blew everyone away. Especially when he's trying to reclaim his career. I was so suprised how bland JJ bike was and laughed cuz all he talked about was his skills when in fact he blew it.

-stew-
12-07-2011, 07:12 AM
What's so amazing about his designs? That bike wasnt his design, he made a bike that looked like a plane that someone else designed. If I posted a 85 caprice with thirty inch wheels painted to look like a box of Mike and Ikes you'd all be laughing calling it stupid, but some douche canoe assembles a bike that looks like an aeroplane with dem 30's own it! And you fanboys are lining up to jerk the guy off. Hyporatical fail.

michelle
12-07-2011, 08:08 AM
umad?

badass88gt
12-07-2011, 08:15 AM
This is ridiculous. This contest had nothing to do with building the better bike, it was a popularity contest and a ploy to get ratings for 3 dead careers. Junior didnt build shit, 90% of his bike was mail ordered:

Jrs wheels = built out of house an bought
Jrs frame = built an bought out of house
Jrs motor = built an bought out of house
Jrs fenders = blanks bought out of a catalog
jrs suspension = bought an done out of house

I'm surprised by Jesse's bike, looking at the bikes he has built in the past and THIS is the bike he brings to this stage to compete with the Teutels? He could have, and should have done MUCH better. Im not a big fan of the guy but you can't deny he has ability, he chose to leave his ability at home on this one.

They're probably all friends off camera and all 3 laughing all the way to the bank. Gotta remember, this was TV, not real life.

STANMAN
12-07-2011, 09:24 AM
Anyone think it was odd that JJ was bringing up Sandra Bullock every chance he got? Just weird, like HE was the one who got cheated on and we should pity him. He's got no class.

Anakonda69
12-07-2011, 10:12 AM
it's called tv drama. i'm sure they all went out and got fucked up afterwards. their bikes are apples to oranges. as with everything on tv, the most popular person won.

WickedSix
12-07-2011, 10:17 AM
jj made a big deal about his bike being made to be ridden.... I don't think anyone who has gone long distances on a motorcycle would want to ride jr's or jesse's bike...hardtail with you hands above your head? idiotic... they are both mobile artwork...completely impratical for anything but a short cruise

I think JJ could have brought something insane.... if he had done something different from what he has done hundreds of times before...he is damn funny and has rediculous metal working skills... he could and should have won if he put the effort in.... but he didn't..... do I hate his character and can't imagine how someone could cheat on sandy b? yes..... but that doesn't negate the fact he has raw talent....how many nfl players are knob shines in their personal life and are crazy good on the field and looked at like gods?

Anakonda69
12-07-2011, 12:29 PM
his personal life should have absolutely nothing to do with this. not to mention it's easy for us on the outside looking in to say how could anyone cheat on her? have any of us been married to her? no so to think she is such a perfect woman is also idiotic. i agree he should have done something more over the top however thats not his style. i would like to see what jr would do without a theme. just build a bike. no models or stuff to mock it up after. see what he can do.

STANMAN
12-07-2011, 02:57 PM
his personal life should have absolutely nothing to do with this. not to mention it's easy for us on the outside looking in to say how could anyone cheat on her? have any of us been married to her? no so to think she is such a perfect woman is also idiotic. i agree he should have done something more over the top however thats not his style. i would like to see what jr would do without a theme. just build a bike. no models or stuff to mock it up after. see what he can do.

This is what I mean, no matter how hot, nice, whatever a woman is, there's a guy somewhere who's sick of listening to her bitch, lol. But for him to just bring it up every chance he got was odd to me, shows me how much of a petty child he is. And his language, every other word was beeped. I love my f bomb every now and then, but show some class. I think JJ showed us all the class he has on this show, and that's just scary.

Wagonbacker9
12-07-2011, 03:00 PM
no matter how hot, nice, whatever a woman is, there's a guy somewhere who's sick of listening to her bitch, lol.

HAHAAHAHA. truth.

whistlin six
12-07-2011, 08:12 PM
I have to say I like JJ's attitude, his trash talking had me lmao...
Not to mention the fact the guy has mad skills. I'm not a nut swinger but I'm just sayin, I respect the guy even more
after watching the build-off.
Jr's bike was kind of donk to me, and Sr's creation had me saying wtf?
JJ's was kind of old school but still bad ass looking, I think he should have won it.

nismodave
12-07-2011, 08:19 PM
I wanted the last 10 minutes of the show, and from that I saw how big of a douche JJ is.

Glad PJ won....Sr's "bike" was too weird......JJ bike was cool, but plain.

Wagonbacker9
12-07-2011, 10:11 PM
I wanted the last 10 minutes of the show, and from that I saw how big of a douche JJ is.

Thats funny, because you saw the only 10 mins of the show that wasn't purely devoted to drama and the host trying to instigate shit. In seriousness though, that 1 hour program could have easily fit into 10 minutes if they just showed the bikes, showed the expert evaluations of them, tallied up the votes, and announced it. The rest was just trying to inject shit-talking and jr/sr drama into the program for its own sake.

Anakonda69
12-08-2011, 07:25 AM
This is what I mean, no matter how hot, nice, whatever a woman is, there's a guy somewhere who's sick of listening to her bitch, lol. But for him to just bring it up every chance he got was odd to me, shows me how much of a petty child he is. And his language, every other word was beeped. I love my f bomb every now and then, but show some class. I think JJ showed us all the class he has on this show, and that's just scary.

that's just it. that's all the class jesse has. he is not a tv personality. what you see is what you get. he is put on tv for his skills not is ethic or vocabulary.

STANMAN
12-08-2011, 07:58 AM
that's just it. that's all the class jesse has. he is not a tv personality. what you see is what you get. he is put on tv for his skills not is ethic or vocabulary.

He's not a tv personality, this is true. The guy is a classless douchebag with a large side of asshole with a great skill. Met alot of people like him through the years, and no matter how much skill they have, they are never successful because of that first part.

05caddyext
12-08-2011, 09:00 AM
I'd have to say that Jesse James has been pretty successful.

BOSS LX
12-08-2011, 12:58 PM
I think Jesse is real! He is the coolest famous person that I can think of. He is a great fabricator, with a cool taste in toys! And at least he mans up about his issues.

I think his shiit talking was well directed and hilarious!

STANMAN
12-08-2011, 12:59 PM
Not as successful as if he had the whole package. Now Paul Jr, even though he himself may not be the artisan that JJ is, will be much more successful because of the way he runs his business. Did you ever hear "I" come out of his mouth live? Nope, just talking about his team, about their abilities and their success as a team. THAT'S how to run a business.

Where would JJ have been if that speed shop didn't come and save his ass? And did he ever even mention them on live TV? Nope, just me, I, me, I, and "oh, did I tell you how great I am?" Stay classy JJ!

Boostaddct
12-08-2011, 01:24 PM
I think he is real too...but that's how you can see he really is a dbag....He had me laughing as well, but I don't get why he can't say he respects Jr....they both love to build bikes and they both do...I don't get the hate he directs at Jr when Jr has never said anything to put Jesse down....I guess it's just like car guys around here though....Guys always wanna put down others when they see them doing big things...Of course JJ builds great bikes...I don't think anyone disputes that at all...but in this contest he got beat....to me his bike looked like something a lot of guys could build in their garage....I don't think I can say the same for Jr's bike...that tank was insane....I've never seen exhaust come through a tank before and I like that he is doing new things. I really would like to see him build a bike with no theme to it, but I do think what he does now is sweet...he uses themes to invoke his creativity and put them onto a motorcycle.

Yooformula
12-08-2011, 02:12 PM
I wonder why he had to close down west coast choppers.

Ricky Bobby
12-08-2011, 04:01 PM
I think Jesse is real! He is the coolest famous person that I can think of. He is a great fabricator, with a cool taste in toys! And at least he mans up about his issues.

I think his shiit talking was well directed and hilarious!because jr cant do shit without his team he would be "I" with ideas and bought parts

outlawgibbs
12-08-2011, 05:27 PM
because jr cant do shit without his team he would be "I" with ideas and bought partsThats all he is now. Bought the frame, suspension parts, wheels, motor, carb, tires. His team build a cool tank then sent it out to get painted. Now thats one hell of a bike builder, or should I say bike assembler.......Why didnt he give the companys that built his parts respect, only the team that put them all together.

BlackLightning
12-08-2011, 06:23 PM
I think he is real too...but that's how you can see he really is a dbag....He had me laughing as well, but I don't get why he can't say he respects Jr....they both love to build bikes and they both do...I don't get the hate he directs at Jr when Jr has never said anything to put Jesse down.

Why should Jesse respect him? They are exactly what he says they are. cake decorators. They order just about everything then tack stuff on it. they(brendon) make make gas tanks here and there. I think any jackass can order a bunch of shit from a catalog and assemble it then take a welder and tack a whole bunch of crap on it and call it custom built. there was nothing new, innovative or impressive with the bike he built despite what they seemed to think. jesse did the rivets, copper and aluminum stuff years ago and I am sure someone did it before him. what those guys didn't do was put huge 30" wheels on their bikes and make it a donk then pat each other on the back over a ridiculous looking bike.

He may be a douchebag but he does what he loves and doesn't care what anyone thinks. I think Jesse and Sr respect each other more then anyone respects Jr. He is playing for the camera with the way he acts and that will only go so far for him when his team goes back to what they were doing when the show ends and then Jr will be the first to go out of business because he can't build anything himself.

Boostaddct
12-08-2011, 09:06 PM
Thats all he is now. Bought the frame, suspension parts, wheels, motor, carb, tires. His team build a cool tank then sent it out to get painted. Now thats one hell of a bike builder, or should I say bike assembler.......Why didnt he give the companys that built his parts respect, only the team that put them all together.

So Jesse built his own motor, carb, and tires? And he did the paint himself? Looks like he needed a team as well and he didn't do ANYTHING unique on his bike that hasn't been done before....that same bike could have been built by a shop here in Milwaukee.

Boostaddct
12-08-2011, 09:12 PM
Why should Jesse respect him? They are exactly what he says they are. cake decorators. They order just about everything then tack stuff on it. they(brendon) make make gas tanks here and there. I think any jackass can order a bunch of shit from a catalog and assemble it then take a welder and tack a whole bunch of crap on it and call it custom built. there was nothing new, innovative or impressive with the bike he built despite what they seemed to think. jesse did the rivets, copper and aluminum stuff years ago and I am sure someone did it before him. what those guys didn't do was put huge 30" wheels on their bikes and make it a donk then pat each other on the back over a ridiculous looking bike.

He may be a douchebag but he does what he loves and doesn't care what anyone thinks. I think Jesse and Sr respect each other more then anyone respects Jr. He is playing for the camera with the way he acts and that will only go so far for him when his team goes back to what they were doing when the show ends and then Jr will be the first to go out of business because he can't build anything himself.

So if anyone can do it then why don't other people do it and make the same money they make building them? There is talent involved as well as creative thinking. How was the exhaust not new or innovative? Or how was the Cadillac bike and Gears of War trike not new and innovative? If anyone's bike was boring it was JJ's....I agree that the oversize wheels on Jr's bike were a little cheesy, but it still looked better than JJ's boring bike. And obviously Jesse cares what people think because he entered a contest that was voted on by people...now he is probably feeling stupid because he ran his mouth all over the place and didn't back it up by winning like he said he would.

Ricky Bobby
12-08-2011, 09:26 PM
Jesse built what he can by his own hands jr bought all that he can. What is so hard to understand here do u not get a better appreciation for something u built with your own hands, or do u feel all warm and cuddly ordering shit off QVC and putting it together and telling everyone u built it when all u did was eat bon bon's and make phone calls??

Boostaddct
12-08-2011, 09:32 PM
Jesse built what he can by his own hands jr bought all that he can. What is so hard to understand here do u not get a better appreciation for something u built with your own hands, or do u feel all warm and cuddly ordering shit off QVC and putting it together and telling everyone u built it when all u did was eat bon bon's and make phone calls??

I definitely appreciate building something with my own hands....but just cause I build something like for instance a turbo manifold....doesn't make it better than a turbo manifold from a well respected company. I respect what Jesse builds and can do....he definitely is amazing with his fab skills and I've never said differently. Apparently you guys haven't watched the last few bikes that Jr built though....they have fabbed up quite a bit which is different from the older days of OCC. I guess I just have an appreciation for anyone who builds something themselves whether they buy some parts to help them get the job done or it they fabricate some of the parts themselves....although the later does take more talent...it doesn't make their final product any better.

Ricky Bobby
12-08-2011, 10:14 PM
I guess im just biased since i think JR is the douche but thats just my opinion

Lv2xlr8
12-09-2011, 08:47 AM
I like JR's bikes. But they are more for show than to ride across the country. So I can see JJ's point.

JJ's bike was still alright, he needed to build something a little more out of the norm, I have seen him build better than what he did for the show but the time crunch could of prevented him from doing so. He still had more talent in that bike than Jr's and Sr's. He is a fabricator! If he didn't have a short time table, he would of put that whole bike together himself without a team. Im not sure Jr has the know how to build himself a rider from the ground up like JJ.