PDA

View Full Version : how to get a girl to convince she cheated

easytoremember
10-28-2011, 10:17 PM
say you thought your girlfirend / wife / fiance whatever cheated on you. How would you get them to admit it?

PS since my wife browses this sometimes I just want to note that this question has 100% nothing to do with her / us

My buddy has talked to his girl before about it, she denies, but he really thinks she did. She even got really accusational of him being unfaithful even though he wasn't. You know what they say. Those who accuse their mate of infadelity are often unfaithful themselves.

i think the biggest problem is this guys significant other knows if she admits it he'll leave.

I'm trying to help my buddy out on this one.

Wagonbacker9
10-28-2011, 10:29 PM
Theres really no way. A woman who is going to do that is going to be devious about it. unless you can catch her, or provide solid proof, you can read into this or that thing all day, and you'll just be chasing your tail. Is he going to be more upset with himself if he was right and he stays, or if he was wrong and he goes? If he's questioning her, then chances are this isn't the only potential hole in the relationship.

Cryptic
10-28-2011, 11:04 PM
Some women have a crazy ability to truly believe whatever the hell they make up in their mind and completely disconnect themselves from reality.

Wagonbacker9
10-28-2011, 11:09 PM
Some women have a crazy ability to truly believe whatever the hell they make up in their mind and completely disconnect themselves from reality.

Lies.

Seriously... some? Really?

88Nightmare
10-28-2011, 11:25 PM
If he can't trust her, why is he even with her?

Trust and honesty is everything. Without it, why bother? He'll just make himself sick thinking about it.

BigSnailBuick
10-29-2011, 12:53 AM

Trust and honesty is everything. Without it, why bother? He'll just make himself sick thinking about it.

x2...nothing more can be said really. If even one person in the relationship is always worried about it the relationship will be garbage

Rocket Power
10-29-2011, 01:13 AM
You know what they say. Those who accuse their mate of infadelity are often unfaithful themselves.

You mean like you buddy did to the chick?

Crawlin
10-29-2011, 06:36 AM

Absolutely. This and what BigSnailBuick said.

If at any point he can just not trust her, than it is going to cause so many other problems in their relationship. That trust, that happiness, that all goes away as he hi constantly questioning himself. If he truly belives she did, then just leave her and move on. If he accuses her so much and distrusts her and she HASN'T cheated, well it's gonna cause her to do the same thing she is doing to him now, the accusations, the mistrust.

It sounds like a doomed relationship.

You TRULY want to know what's going on, put a keystroke logger on the computer/laptop and wait a week or two. Then go back and check and you'll find out whats going on with the emails and the facebook messages, etc..

88Nightmare
10-29-2011, 10:30 AM
I feel like with the keystroke logger, if you are resorting to that, then the relationship is over.

Even if that chick can prove absolutely nothing shady has happened, I guarantee you he will still never trust her again. This problem will come up again in the future.

theavenger333
10-29-2011, 11:48 AM
if you don't trust your woman to this point, it's over anyway

STANMAN
10-29-2011, 12:07 PM
If I have said it once, I have said it thousands of times. Every woman is crazy, and every guy is an asshole. The key is finding a woman who's craziness you can live with, and she can put up with whatever way you are an asshole. I was in a relationship for 15 years, married for 7, thought I had found the 1 woman who wasn't crazy. WRONG, it just hadn't manifested itself yet, and when it did, it was a woozy. So, when I married a second time I made sure I knew how she was crazy, and made sure she was 100% sure she was OK with the way I am an asshole, and we are 100% happy. When we get into arguements and she calls me an asshole and I call her crazy, it's not inflamitory, it's our way of saying "we knew this going in, and it's OK". THAT'S the key to a successful relationship! But, just a warning, if you think you have found a woman who's not crazy, brace yourself, because it's DANGER WILL ROBINSIN DANGER!!!!! And for any woman on the board, if you think you found a guy who's not an asshole, think again, we ALL are assholes in our own way.

Waver
10-29-2011, 03:49 PM
Well from my experience, the moment that you distrust the other person, the relationship is doomed. Easy as that. Chances are, if he thinks that she is sleeping around, than she probably is. If there is that slight chance in hell that she is not, well his doubt and worrying is going to cause her to cheat. He is going to put him self through hell if he truly cares about her with all the worrying and doubt. At this point, fuck her one last time, then when he has given her the money shot all over her face, say see ya and never think about her again.

LIL EVO
10-29-2011, 03:57 PM
Your gut will tell you. Totality of the circumstances. The facts all will add up. Hiding/locking phone, deleting txts, numbers, the list goes on and on.

Lack of intimacy or a diference, she says some other guys name in bed. (had it happen), etc

michelle
10-29-2011, 07:56 PM
At this point, fuck her one last time, then when he has given her the money shot all over her face, say see ya and never think about her again.

I love when you give advice.

WhatsADSM
10-29-2011, 10:35 PM

x3

Waver
10-30-2011, 09:44 PM
I love when you give advice.

Hey it is what it is. Treat a whore like a whore. If she is cheating, than that is all she is. Besides, what will getting her to admit it do? So that he can prove she is a whore? The relationship is doomed. I just hope the dude in question realizes it.

team beater
10-31-2011, 12:17 AM
Knock down all of her best friends, let her "catch" you and she will throw it out there. If not at least you had fun and you'll feel better

lordairgtar
11-01-2011, 06:35 PM
Tell your buddy to get the fuck out of middle school. Sounds like he needs to grow up. Sheeesh!

Brian98GTP
11-01-2011, 07:59 PM
I think it'd be easier to get the truth out of the guy she fucked.... Find the guy, find your answer! ;)