PDA

View Full Version : Gadhafi Dead

spooln30
10-21-2011, 01:05 AM
This have been the year for taking out terrorists. Thoughts?

Maybe they'll find who killed Pac and Biggie.

Crawlin
10-21-2011, 06:07 AM
My thoughts...

where's all the hypocrits that were all about how Bush went after someone that ran another country? That it was an assassination and he should be impeached for his actions? All those protestors for war and wasting of money? But with the god-child Obama, he can do no wrong and this is some HUGE success.

Go in and try and establish a government and set it up correctly, OR... just go an assassinate the guy and pray the rebel leaders are gonna do things right. only time will tell

VroomPshhTsi
10-21-2011, 07:41 AM
Isn't this an example of letting the people of Libya fight their own fights? I don't get the assassination link you are trying to connect. 0 American soldiers were killed in the overthrow of Muammar Gaddafi. Why isn't this a good thing? I'm not giving credit to Obama, just saying that as far as I know we didn't "go and assassinate the guy." Libya's people took their own actions.

Lash
10-21-2011, 08:13 AM
Isn't this an example of letting the people of Libya fight their own fights? I don't get the assassination link you are trying to connect. 0 American soldiers were killed in the overthrow of Muammar Gaddafi. Why isn't this a good thing? I'm not giving credit to Obama, just saying that as far as I know we didn't "go and assassinate the guy." Libya's people took their own actions.

I agree.

DRK
10-21-2011, 08:17 AM
.....and it only cost the U.S $1billion

animal
10-21-2011, 08:44 AM

Meh.

I'll go burn a $10 bill for me, my wife, and my kid's share of killing that asshole.

GHOSST
10-21-2011, 08:44 AM
I bet we'll be fighting them in the next 5-10 years just like the Afghany's... *sigh

Larrygto
10-21-2011, 08:50 AM
They say we might get paid back. :rolf

BR3W CITY
10-21-2011, 10:05 AM
I just like one part of the fox news report that I was watching when it happened/. "they say they found ghadaffi propped up against a car, shielding himself with his hands shouting "please don't shoot, don't shoot".. They shot immediately.

buttersgt350
10-21-2011, 10:34 AM
did you see the video after he was dead of the people taking pictures next to his body

Crawlin
10-21-2011, 10:42 AM

you are fucking joking right? a predator drone and a military bomb strike on a convoy isn't an attempt to get rid of him? you gotta be fucking joking. so how did the people of libya control the US predator drone or the NATO fighter?

the link is because all those fucking hippy war protestors kept saying how we are going into another country and invading and trying to assasinate Sadaam. Which we didn't either because we let the Iraqis put him on trial and in the end they killed him too. But the hippy madison types still said that we were assassinating him by doing so.

I'm glad 0 were killed of course, but it's the connection between those that ALWAYS wanted to complain about Bush's actions, when now we have Godbama in there and not a single peep from ANYONE, including Clinton as she just said WOW when reading the initial unconfirmed reports on her cell. Not a single word against this. Why did we need to go into Libya? Why weren't we in Egypt and why weren't we in Syria going after that leader who was killing his citizens?

Waver
10-21-2011, 12:01 PM
Well, as expected, Obama is taking credit for ousting Gaddafi....Big surprise there. However, shouldnt we then give full credit or at least majority credit to Bush for Saddam and Bin Laden? If it wasnt for him sending troops over there, those two would still be in power.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-hogging-credit-gadhafis-death-095300160.html

However there are still people who dont see the truth in Obama. The majority of the credit of Gaddafi's death should go to NATO and the Libyan Rebels.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-hogging-credit-gadhafis-death-095300160.html

In the end one man can now sleep at night

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh0iczk2IV1qz7tgfo1_400.jpg

FoxStang
10-21-2011, 02:38 PM
Why weren't we in Egypt and why weren't we in Syria going after that leader who was killing his citizens?

Simple math:
Because Egypt's oil output + Syria's oil output ~ .6(Libya's oil output)

We're almost getting a two for one deal here!

Oh yeah, can't forget the gold.

Al
10-21-2011, 07:02 PM
My thoughts...

where's all the hypocrits that were all about how Bush went after someone that ran another country? That it was an assassination and he should be impeached for his actions? All those protestors for war and wasting of money? But with the god-child Obama, he can do no wrong and this is some HUGE success.

Go in and try and establish a government and set it up correctly, OR... just go an assassinate the guy and pray the rebel leaders are gonna do things right. only time will tell

I have no clue where this came from. Gadhafi is dead; at the hands of his own country.

Wagonbacker9
10-21-2011, 07:10 PM
I have no clue where this came from. Gadhafi is dead; at the hands of his own country.

I think the key difference here is that in Libya, the US/NATO involvement was actually welcomed by the majority of the people. In Iraq, I don't know that that was the case.

05caddyext
10-22-2011, 08:39 AM
Sure there was in the beginning. Don't you remember the term "international coalition." We had a bunch of countries with us, then they all just left when they thought there was nothing to be gained. That's why we have been there so long, no support. We did the right thing.