PDA

View Full Version : Got Married, Gotta Thank Some Members

WickedSix
10-19-2011, 11:33 AM
Got married Oct 9th at DeKoven in Racine. Couldn't have asked for a nicer day for everything.

Would like to thank dirtymax aka Jeremy for all the wonderful work he put in as our photographer. I am more than a little impressed with his attention to detail, flexibility, and professionalism throughout the day. He caught more moments throughout the day than I thought possible and his pictures tell a great story of the event. I highly recommend him to anyone in need of a photographer.

Would also like to thank moparjim and his son for providing the soundtrack for the reception. They setup and took down equipement with barely a whisper and took the time to find a rediculous amount of odd songs we had requested to be played. Great equipement and professionalism and flexibility from them as well. So anyone who needs a DJ, Jim is a great guy for the job.

Need to thank, CutlassQueen (Deana), monstr913 (Tyler), anakonda69 (Brandon), and ponykillr (kevin) for being a part of my wedding party and dealing with my ass through it all.

Thanks to Coop for offering up officiating had it not been for his anniversary being the same day.

and thanks to everyone who had recommendations on places and people to use. We worked our asses off, did alot of things ourselves, came in under budget, and had a great time with friends and family.

Thanks,
Patrick

Waver
10-19-2011, 12:17 PM
Congrats Pat! I wish you two a long life together!

Moparjim
10-19-2011, 12:44 PM
Thanks for the great feedback, glad we could do it right for you!

Congrats again Patrick!

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
10-19-2011, 01:25 PM
Congrats Pat

michelle
10-19-2011, 01:38 PM
Congratulations!

Prince Valiant
10-19-2011, 01:47 PM
Congratulations dude!

PonyKiller87
10-19-2011, 02:18 PM
Congrats Pat, the wedding was a great time, glad I could be a part of it.

Also agree, Jim and Jeremy did a great job and everything went smooth.

Reverend Cooper
10-19-2011, 06:59 PM
Congratz man,and I really mean this I would have loved to do the ceremony for you.But now you share the same anniversary as we do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is way cool

Anakonda69
10-24-2011, 09:55 AM
no problem you big dumb ox. anytime. lol that place was awesome. lots of history there at dekoven. made for a great location. perfect for your wedding.

Holeshot
10-24-2011, 01:53 PM
Congratulations

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

DirtyMax
10-24-2011, 01:59 PM
Congrats again and thanks for asking me to help capture your day. Here's to many years of continued happiness!!

Cutlass Queen
10-25-2011, 09:43 AM
Congrats you big dumb gorilla :goof

Decorations for the hall and reception came together great! The thumbprint tree was something I've never seen at a wedding and I loved the personal touch it had to it.

WickedSix
10-25-2011, 11:03 AM
My younger sister is rediculously talented artistically..... she made sure it was awesome