PDA

View Full Version : Jim Schwarts, Jim Harbaugh altercation?

GHOSST
10-16-2011, 04:39 PM
What do you think about their altercation, do you think Harbaugh was acting childishly with his excessive celebration for a head coach? Or do you think Schwarts was upset for being knocked out of the undefeated bracket. Or a combo of both?

I honestly think Harbaugh wasn't presenting himself like a head coach should after a win like that.

But at any rate, how bout those unbeaten Packers? :)

GTSLOW
10-16-2011, 05:18 PM
I thought it was perfectly fine celebrating like Harbaugh did! I'd definitely place this on the shoulders of Schwartz. No doubt I'd be disappointed after having a run like that, but you were bound to lose. :rolf just found this he was "offended."

http://www.nfl.com/videos/detroit-lions/09000d5d8232c35e/Schwartz-offended-by-Harbaugh

Just makes me hate the Lions that much more. Sad thing is towards the end of the actual footage you can see the Lions coaching staff has more class than their coach. Also go back and look at some of the Lions past wins and you're bound to find an over excited Schwartz out there.

GHOSST
10-16-2011, 05:36 PM
Damn copy right issues..

Now that I recall I do remember him running on the field after win against Minnesota. So he said he was shoved? That slap on the back constitutes a shove?

nismodave
10-16-2011, 05:48 PM
Combo of both.....They both need to grow up a bit.

GTSLOW
10-16-2011, 09:02 PM
:rolf his after game interview was funny. Said he shook schwartzes hand to hard.

Also what was schwartz gonna do if he had successfully ran up to him? A good ole "detriot" beatdown??

GHOSST
10-17-2011, 09:29 AM
That would have been something to see, hahah. You stay classy Detroit, haha

Did anyone catch AJ Hawks bird? Who was he giving that too? Its a home game?

VroomPshhTsi
10-17-2011, 06:55 PM
That would have been something to see, hahah. You stay classy Detroit, haha

Did anyone catch AJ Hawks bird? Who was he giving that too? Its a home game?

Saw that too. Home game and he did it towards his own sideline? I don't get it. Oh well, a nice fine will be coming soon.

badass88gt
10-17-2011, 07:02 PM
I think Schwats is a whiny bitch. His unbeaten streak was ended, of course the Niners were ecstatic, they beat "the best" ( of the year, so far, besides the Pack) so he was pumped. Fuck Schwarts.

GTSLOW
10-18-2011, 03:03 PM
Saw that too. Home game and he did it towards his own sideline? I don't get it. Oh well, a nice fine will be coming soon.

Running joke about hawk being soft.....it was purely a joke at the wrong time lol.

Definitely a fine, he'll look at that bills player or whoever it was got a 250k fine for doubling flipping off the fans leaving the stadium.

PB86MCSS
10-18-2011, 05:09 PM
Harbaugh and Schwartz both acted like jerks. Harbaugh was making a power move, or just plain ignorant on how he was acting and Schwartz should of brushed it off instead of chasing him down. Way to set a good example for your team.

CATNHAT
10-18-2011, 09:36 PM
Isnt Harbaugh a Michigan grad? QB. He's jealous that his home team is kickin ass with out him. Ah just goofing but I did enjoy the confrontation. Nothing like a good old football fight to get the team inspired. And it works! Detroit gonna lay some serious shit on Atlanta this week.

subd/

GHOSST
10-19-2011, 12:22 PM
I don't know, I think its going to be a slippery slope for the motor city..

GTSLOW
10-20-2011, 10:59 AM
I wanted to pick the Falcons for this weeks picks but I just couldn't do it?

GHOSST
10-21-2011, 01:09 PM
They just need to keep it together, they spooked the hec out of me when they played the Pack for the first half, then they just fell apart. Well, the pack's D finally showed up too but I did see some of last years Falcons during that first half. IMO they are a better team than the Lions, but they just got to get their shit together.

CATNHAT
10-21-2011, 06:28 PM
Lions > Atlanta