PDA

View Full Version : My 1996 Trans Am on eBay: Rare purple, Long tubes, magnaflow

djbuschke
10-07-2011, 09:29 PM
Selling my 1996 Trans Am on eBay, auction ends on Sunday. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1996-Pontiac-Firebird-Trans-Am-Auto-T-tops-Leather-Purple-HEADERS-LOUD-/220867796898?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item336cbf1fa2

I am fairly certain this color was only offered in 1996, and that of the roughly 30,000 birds made that year, this one is 1 of about 1300 that were purple and from there, 1 of 164 Trans Am coupes that were this WA117B GM color.

Check out the link for more info.
It does have Hooker long tubes, an off road Y, no cats, magnaflow cab back, tinted windows, manual fan switch, Aiwa cd deck. the car isn't perfect, it's also not priced like one that's perfect. Good driver though, solid.

It has a rebuilt title. Was probably totalled out at one point. the Free eBay title report says that it was reported in an accident and salvage title issued in 1999? and that it seemed to skip around from place to place when eventually is was repaired, inspected and retitled as rebuilt, in 2005. Other than that, I don't know any other history on this car. I bought it because it had Torque thrust II rims on it, and I wanted them, now just selling the car for what I can get for it.

thanks for looking!

Thanks