PDA

View Full Version : 2007-8 Yamaha Raptor 700 SE and 2005-6 Raptor 660 LOOK NOW!

Moparjim
10-07-2011, 11:02 AM
These are the good stuff. Both machines are in perfect working order, very nice condition, tons of mods, ready to ride. Only reason I am looking to sell is a heck of a deal on a car I want might be available. Not sure on the years hence the dash, and no pics right this second but I wanted to get the post rolling.

The 700 is the blue/white SE version with all the better stuff like shocks/suspension that came with that, and its in my opinion the best looking color scheme with the Yamaha blue carbon fiber and white. Mods include basically everything you would want to do to one bolt on, all the best stuff including very nice DG push front bumper and nerf bars, skid plates, Stainless DUAL DMC afterburner exhaust, Dynojet power commander and software cable etc (yes its fuel injected hassle free has good tune in it and you can tune it with your laptop!), I forget which billet intake with K&N filter, BRAND NEW ITP rims and tires, custom billet oil tank, blue Yamaha Shock covers, nice hand grips, other stuff Im sure Im forgetting. This thing is barely used, looks like new, is super fast and runs PERFECT. This thing has probably been actual trail ridden less than 3-4 outings.

The 660 is black with Monster Energy graphics, black rims, black Yamaha shock covers very nice look. It is also in great shape, minor scratching/scuffing on plastics is about it, it is obviously more used than the 700 but still it is in very nice shape. Mods include relatively new tires and rims, Black rare and expensive Yoshi titanium and carbon fiber exhaust (looks great with the black color scheme), jetted, intake and K&N filter, new seat cover, extended A-arms and aftermarket shocks/suspension I forget what kind, I think skid plates and nerf bars I forget lol. Tons of stuff I am probably forgetting.

The big Raptor has been the top selling sport atv in the country for a reason - both of these machines are FAST, ride/handle great, are awesome machines think big block muscle atvs... Both of these were my good stuff - I put a ton of money and work into these the last year or two. The exhaust systems on each were in the $1000 range alone...

Priced to sell I think at $3000/offer on the 660 and $4500/offer on the 700 SE.
If someone wanted both and had cash in a relatively quick timeframe, I would let them go for $6000 FOR BOTH!!!

Pics to come soon.

Moparjim
10-12-2011, 11:17 AM
The 2007 is sold. Turns out the 2005 is a 2003 lol. Have pics, it is an awesome machine and still for sale. It is very clean and in very nice shape and has tons of aftermarket on it. Works shocks, aftermarket wider a arms, aftermarket bumpers nerf bars, Renthal bars, Yoshi carbon fiber and titanium exhaust, jets, billet intake and K&N filter, billet case save, etc. Everything is basically black and then it has Monster Energy graphics its a very cool look.

$2500 for sale or trade up or down, I really want to move it at some point now since I only have the one ATV left...

Interesting trades I can think of would would be firearms, Jeep, enclosed trailer, boat, bike, car, project of some sort I have no idea shoot me an offer!

GsxrBots
10-26-2011, 09:40 AM
Pics of the 660?

0TransAm0
10-26-2011, 10:49 AM
Want my TA? It's in the classified section as well..your atv plus cash.

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk