PDA

View Full Version : Anyone work for an infinity dealer?

PureSound15
09-21-2011, 11:15 AM
I'm trying to find/buy a G37 to replace my daily and have had zero luck finding a salesman that isn't a douche.

PM me if you have a hookup

BR3W CITY
09-21-2011, 11:26 AM
i looked for a g37x, only places I could find one at a decent price/miles/options were some of those dealerships down in Oak Lawn IL; can't get around the douche sales factor down there either tho.

Waver
09-21-2011, 11:27 AM
pm sent

Prince Valiant
09-21-2011, 11:37 AM
pm sentI thought Ryan specifically pointed out he didn't want a douche for a salesman?

hiyo! :D

-stew-
09-21-2011, 11:47 AM
I thought Ryan specifically pointed out he didn't want a douche for a salesman?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pNmpsuAJZG0/TAhv_LxIOCI/AAAAAAAAAK8/Enbb9rKEYlA/s1600/Borat_Great_Success.jpg

Waver
09-21-2011, 11:51 AM

Lol......Damn!

Flicktitty
09-21-2011, 11:51 AM

DAMN YOU!

Ryan - You looking for a sedan or a coupe? Let me know i have a friend who has a sedan on his lot.

WhatsADSM
09-21-2011, 12:01 PM
I had a really good experience with north shore infinity. Peter Dane was the name of the guy. Didn't even buy a car from him in the end (my dad chose something else for my mom), but he was a really nice guy.

Exitspeed
09-21-2011, 12:09 PM
I had a really good experience with north shore infinity. Peter Dane was the name of the guy. Didn't even buy a car from him in the end (my dad chose something else for my mom), but he was a really nice guy.

I bought my 09 Murano from there. Nice dealer. It was a pleasant experience. Don't recall the dude's name I bought it from though. I think he was new to the business though. The weekend after we bought it I realized the rain sensing wipers weren't working and they had me bring it back and they replaced the sensor without hesitation. I'll be taking my vehicle there for service.

PureSound15
09-21-2011, 12:27 PM
I'll have to try Northshore. Both experiences at International were horrible - neither guy called me or even TRIED to find me the car that I want.

I'm looking for a black 09 or 10 G37x or G37Xs in the sedan. Something a little different than the average 5 series or E350.

And you're right, Exitspeed - lots of them in IL and I'm in Chicago 3 days a week for work anyway, but I wanted to try to find one locally.

PureSound15
09-21-2011, 12:31 PM
Hawt.

http://www.vossenwheels.com/Gallery/FileUpload/Gallery/l_Infiniti_G37_VVSCV3_210.jpg

http://www.vossenwheels.com/Gallery/FileUpload/Gallery/l_Infiniti_G37_VVSCV3_f7a.jpg

BR3W CITY
09-22-2011, 10:31 AM
please tell me you bought that!

PureSound15
09-22-2011, 10:28 PM
Just need to find the right car - wheels and a drop will be the first thing done to it :)

That's it though. With my new job I'm driving 30k miles a year and in Chicago 3 days a week so nothing crazy.

Crawlin
09-23-2011, 07:08 AM
Chris White at the Elmbrook Infiniti location. Don't know if he can do the infiniti, but he did everything for my dad's 08 carerra. don't know if he is still there, been a year since my dad was getting rid of that car

Otherwise Andrew Horwich at the Concours BMW, and have him try and get it at auction. Andrew was the general manager at the bmw, but I think he's over at the MB location now. He was an employee of my dad's before he got back into the business. We just redid that location. We've bought over a half million dollars in vehicles from him in the past 3 years(that doesn't include my dad's SL) so he really helps our referrals out. He might not work directly with you but will get the right person to work for you.

venm4u97
09-23-2011, 07:42 AM

hahaha